Death To America

They must represent some Democrats, since they were elected to Congress by Democrats as their official representatives. Most Democrats appear to support Israel - but it seems facetious to deny that, out of the Americans who hate Israel, most are Democrats. I might change my mind on this if someone could link to one or two Republican Congressmen saying they do not support Israel. I don't think you'll find any.
Some states elected extreme right fruitcakes like Marjorie Taylor Green and Mike Johnson. It's really no different from states that elected idiots like the Squad. Sadly, this sort of thing does happen. You may feel differently, and that's okay. I have no problems with others having different opinions. But in my view, I just write them off as anomalies, and not really representative of their parties (yes, even though Johnson was elected Speaker, oy veh).
That said, I wouldn't presume to know that a Muslim crowd shouting "Death to America!" was composed of Democrats, because that isn't a mainstream Republican or Democratic viewpoint. It sounds like some third thing.
I agree here fully and totally! I tend to view these Muslim extremists who support terrorist activity and hate America as a foreign ideology that has been imported to the US and has no place here, nor should it.

Pelosi and the Democrats fully supported and still fully support those loons.
In congress, party members tend to stick together in order to form a coalition for votes on bills. Pelosi does not support i.e. Ilhan Omar's rabid antisemitism or stand that Israel should be destroyed. I have seen no evidence at all that Pelosi is a racist in any way, shape, size or form.

Who can they be then? I have made my guess as to where they stand politically
You made a claim, not a guess - and you've refused to support that claim.

now who do you think they vote for when they walk into a polling booth?
It doesn't matter in the least. The protests are the story, not the need to blame one political party or another for it.

For the record, modern Republicans (in contrast with their counterparts from 20 years ago) claim to be anti-war, and anti-foreign-entanglements. There's no reason to exclude them as being among the protesters. Libertarians could be in the mix, too, and so could Democrats. I don't care one little bit as to who they vote for in elections, though, because it's irrelevant.

It doesn't matter in the least. The protests are the story, not the need to blame one political party or another for it.
It matters. One political party is at the forefront of accepting and supporting these radical elements in our society. If they are not funding bail projects for violent rioters, the government agencies they control are drooping felony charges against these people.

For the record, modern Republicans (in contrast with their counterparts from 20 years ago) claim to be anti-war, and anti-foreign-entanglements. There's no reason to exclude them as being among the protesters. Libertarians could be in the mix, too, and so could Democrats. I don't care one little bit as to who they vote for in elections, though, because it's irrelevant.
Modern Republicans have to work to support their families, they do not have the time to join in these types of radical protests. These people "protesting" in the middle of the day show that they do not work and they are nothing but leeches on the rest of us.

It matters. One political party is at the forefront of accepting and supporting these radical elements in our society. If they are not funding bail projects for violent rioters, the government agencies they control are drooping felony charges against these people.
You cannot get more radical than the insurrection of Jan6. Your side did that.

One political party is at the forefront of accepting and supporting these radical elements in our society.
Indeed, and the people who elected Trump need to be held accountable for it.

But really, there are radical elements in BOTH parties, not just one - and insisting that every event in society be spun to some rhetorical political advantage is just stupid and unAmerican. Things routinely happen which are completely apolitical - but if you find yourself trying to blame one political party or another for them, you're one of the people being divisive.

Don't be part of the problem.

Have opinions, even if they differ from mine. Argue them with others. But don't insist everything that happens is the responsibility of a political party/ideology - because THAT is what the truly divisive elements in our society want us to believe.

You cannot get more radical than the insurrection of Jan6. Your side did that.
Once again, there was no "insurrection", it was a demonstration that got out of hand thanks to the many Federal law enforcement agents out there inciting people to violence.

Indeed, and the people who elected Trump need to be held accountable for it.

But really, there are radical elements in BOTH parties, not just one - and insisting that every event in society be spun to some rhetorical political advantage is just stupid and unAmerican. Things routinely happen which are completely apolitical - but if you find yourself trying to blame one political party or another for them, you're one of the people being divisive.

Don't be part of the problem.

Have opinions, even if they differ from mine. Argue them with others. But don't insist everything that happens is the responsibility of a political party/ideology - because THAT is what the truly divisive elements in our society want us to believe.
There is no comparison between the right wing and the left. They are the ones who want to change every facet of our society from sex issues to packing the SCOTUS. It was leftist BLM and ANTIFA protestors who caused millions upon millions of dollars of damage during the St. George riots, injuries to cops and several deaths. The leftist Democrats in power in those cities sat back and did nothing to stop them either.

Hiring mercenaries is something different entirely. The number of Muslims in the country at that time was pitifully small, if there were 20 in all 13 colonies that would have been it, and they had nothing to do with the forming of the mechanics of our government. They were not among the Founding Fathers and were not in the fore in us getting our freedom.
I stated a fact. You claimed it was false without even looking it up.

Proven wrong, and willfully ignorant, you try to move the goalpost.

Typical

The "death to America" slogan was used during the Iran hostage crisis (1979). Carter was president. Ronald Reagan ended the hostage crisis.

___
What?

You're living in the past. Come into the darkness of the "new" America.

I stated a fact. You claimed it was false without even looking it up.

Proven wrong, and willfully ignorant, you try to move the goalpost.

Typical
This is almost not worth responding to. The number of Muslims in this country at the time of our independence was so low it is ridiculous to even mention them, and now they were fighting for the cause? Please! I took all the required history lessons in school and not once was the idea that Muslims were even here was ever mentioned. This is another thing made up by the left that somehow Muslims were key to the founding of this nation and played an important part in its development, and that is so far from the truth it isn't even funny. This idea is akin to a single louse sitting on the wide back of a buffalo out on the western plains.

Last edited:
Back