Atheisim is not real.

Why do you assume that they need to be established? That is by no means self-evident.

It's not realisation. It's speculation. It's also a giant leap to assume that it is your particular God, of all the possibilities that human beings have dreamt up, that fills this role that you have speculated into existence.
Actually, you're without excuses because you clearly know God, you know the tuth but yet you hate God because he gets in your way, you want to serve YOUR god yourself and evolution, you and evolution don't tell you what to do so you follow it. Kinda how atheists say I'm boring yet they hurry up to read my post because I'm so interesting

It's facts. Where were you educated?
See, again you irrationally attack me. That's all you Have, we human beings are a people that worship, be it evolution or atheisim themselves or God. You can't think logically so you try to bully me into submission thinking I'll go away, I haven't so it's making you angry. The fact you keep being a bully tells me I'm getting to you

See, again you irrationally attack me. That's all you Have, we human beings are a people that worship, be it evolution or atheisim themselves or God. You can't think logically so you try to bully me into submission thinking I'll go away, I haven't so it's making you angry. The fact you keep being a bully tells me I'm getting to you

Asking someone where they were educated isn't an attack on them.

The fact that you consider being asked where you were educated an attack indicates that you are embarrassed by your education. This is a good start as it shows that you are aware that you education is sub par. What areas within your education do you feel are the weakest?

Ok, like what? Where's the factz. List them
1. The earth is older than 6,000+ years old.
2.Noah's ark. A total impossibility.
3. The sun standing still in the book of Joshua. Another impossibility.
4. The Genesis story. No evidence of the Hebrews being slaves in Egypt and escaping across the Red sea. At least not in the numbers reported in the Bible.
5. The invasion of Canaan. Another event for which there is no evidence. Genetics and archaeology show the Hebrews and Canaanites to be the same people. The story may just be representative of a shift in the main deity being worshiped.

Asking someone where they were educated isn't an attack on them.

The fact that you consider being asked where you were educated an attack indicates that you are embarrassed by your education. This is a good start as it shows that you are aware that you education is sub par. What areas within your education do you feel are the weakest?
I am embarrassed of my education. I was educated in the public school system like the rest of the so called self proclaimed atheists.

1. The earth is older than 6,000+ years old.
2.Noah's ark. A total impossibility.
3. The sun standing still in the book of Joshua. Another impossibility.
4. The Genesis story. No evidence of the Hebrews being slaves in Egypt and escaping across the Red sea. At least not in the numbers reported in the Bible.
5. The invasion of Canaan. Another event for which there is no evidence. Genetics and archaeology show the Hebrews and Canaanites to be the same people. The story may just be representative of a shift in the main deity being worshiped.
That is an unqualified opinion. Those aren't facts, no evidence.

Actually, you're without excuses because you clearly know God, you know the tuth but yet you hate God because he gets in your way, you want to serve YOUR god yourself and evolution, you and evolution don't tell you what to do so you follow it. Kinda how atheists say I'm boring yet they hurry up to read my post because I'm so interesting
I skip most of your posts. This is why. You ARE boring. The purpose of being here is to engage with people who are interesting, informative and or amusing. You are sadly none of these.

I skip most of your posts. This is why. You ARE boring. The purpose of being here is to engage with people who are interesting, informative and or amusing. You are sadly none of these.
You keep saying im boring yet you keep reading my posts, if something is boring you wouldn't bother to talk to me let alone read my posts. If I'm that bad why are you so interested in me then?

You're not boring at all, I find you a great fiction writer.

That is an unqualified opinion. Those aren't facts, no evidence.
Let’s just take one of them then. Can you you show us how it is merely an opinion that the sun cannot stand still in the sky? Focus on and include the proposition itself with your response. It would look something like “We know the science that tells us if the sun stood still in the sky the earth would perish is wrong because _______________”.

Let’s just take one of them then. Can you you show us how it is merely an opinion that the sun cannot stand still in the sky? Focus on and include the proposition itself with your response. It would look something like “We know the science that tells us if the sun stood still in the sky the earth would perish is wrong because _______________”.
I'll answer the same way you would. Since the sun doesn't stand still in the sky proves it to be fact

Ok. Can you point out those errors and lies? Also can you show me them evidences that disprove the authority of the Bible?
Here’s a huge failure in the Bible as well as the authority of Jesus, backed by many verses that I am happy to share with you. First I apologize to all who have seen it before.

Jesus’s prophesy of his own second coming had failed by the beginning of the second century. This is based on a clear reading of the Bible itself. Jesus was an apocalyptic prophet that thought he was ushering in the end times by the end of the 1st century - beginning of the second century at the latest. The biblical proofs of that failure are:

OT Book of Daniel - very specific time frame - Failure #1
Daniel 12: 11-13
And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. 12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. 13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

Jesus refers to the Abomination of Desolation above:
Matthew 24:15: ’
Therefore when you see the “abomination of desolation” spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place’ (whoever reads, let him understand)”.

Time-bound by Jesus: Failure #2, 3, 4 and 5.
Mark 13:30
- Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.
Matt 16:28
- Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.
Matt 24: 33-34
- So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
Luke 9:27
- But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.

Directive for those in front of Jesus to sell possessions and forsake family and fields now for the treasures of heaven: Failures #6 and 7.
Luke 12:32-34 “
Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom.33Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will never fail, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys.34For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Matt 19:21-29 Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me....... And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife[a] or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life.

Verses of Jesus declaring an imminent fulfillment that the people he is speaking to will witness, not some future generation. Failures #8, 9, 10, 11, and 12.
Matt 4:17
- From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Mark 13:32-33
- But concerning that day or that hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Be on guard, keep awake. For you do not know when the time will come.
Mark 13:37 - And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Post transfiguration:
Mark 14:61-62
- But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed? And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
Luke 22:68-69
. And if I also ask you, ye will not answer me, nor let me go. Hereafter shall the Son of man sit on the right hand of the power of God.

Paul’s reaffirming the prophesy's imminent fulfillment. Failures #13, 14, 15, and 16.
1 Corinthians 7:
29. What I am saying, brothers, is that the time is short. From now on those who have wives should live as if they had none;
1 Thessalonians 2
19 For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?
2 Thessalonians 1:7
. And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
2 Thessalonians 2 1-2
. Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

And the very interesting two from Paul where he says to those that are before him - not some future generation - that those still alive will be instantly transformed because flesh cannot inherit the kingdom. Failure #17 and 18.
1 Cor 15:50
51 Behold, I am telling you a [w]mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised [x]imperishable, and we will be changed.
1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we who are alive, who remain, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.

Peter’s reaffirming the prophesy's imminent fulfillment. Failure #19
1 Peter 4:7 But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

Revelation reaffirming the prophesy's imminent fulfillment. Failures #20 and 21.
Rev 22:11-12 -
And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand. He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Rev 22:20 - He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Acts. Failures 22, 23, and 24
Acts 1:11 -
Angels telling the apostles to quit looking to the sky for Jesus because they will see him here again, coming the same way he went.
Acts 2 - Peter claiming that the apostles aren’t drunk, but fulfilling the end times with pouring out of their spirit and prophesy.
Acts 4:32-37 - Divesting of possessions for a common cult fund.

Last edited:
I'll answer the same way you would. Since the sun doesn't stand still in the sky proves it to be fact
I thought we could assume the science of it between us, so I’ll explain. For the sun to stand still in the sky, the Earth would have had to stop revolving. If that happens, the science dictates that if that motion suddenly stopped, the momentum would send things flying eastward. Moving rocks and oceans would trigger earthquakes and tsunamis. The still-moving atmosphere would scour landscapes. These are facts of science.

First I apologize to all who have seen it before.

No need to apologize. All of us who have seen it before have also seen the thorough refutations of it. and no, unlike you with your self-patented anti-eschatological self-archived screed, we don't have those thorough refutations archived for ready use.

Never has anyone been so obviously proud of something so lame.

Here’s a huge failure in the Bible as well as the authority of Jesus, backed by many verses that I am happy to share with you. First I apologize to all who have seen it before.

Jesus’s prophesy of his own second coming had failed by the beginning of the second century. This is based on a clear reading of the Bible itself. Jesus was an apocalyptic prophet that thought he was ushering in the end times by the end of the 1st century - beginning of the second century at the latest. The biblical proofs of that failure are:

OT Book of Daniel - very specific time frame - Failure #1
Daniel 12: 11-13
And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. 12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. 13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

Jesus refers to the Abomination of Desolation above:
Matthew 24:15: ’
Therefore when you see the “abomination of desolation” spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place’ (whoever reads, let him understand)”.

Time-bound by Jesus: Failure #2, 3, 4 and 5.
Mark 13:30
- Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.
Matt 16:28
- Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.
Matt 24: 33-34
- So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
Luke 9:27
- But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.

Directive for those in front of Jesus to sell possessions and forsake family and fields now for the treasures of heaven: Failures #6 and 7.
Luke 12:32-34 “
Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom.33Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will never fail, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys.34For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Matt 19:21-29 Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me....... And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife[a] or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life.

Verses of Jesus declaring an imminent fulfillment that the people he is speaking to will witness, not some future generation. Failures #8, 9, 10, 11, and 12.
Matt 4:17
- From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Mark 13:32-33
- But concerning that day or that hour, no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Be on guard, keep awake. For you do not know when the time will come.
Mark 13:37 - And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Post transfiguration:
Mark 14:61-62
- But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him, Art thou the Christ, the Son of the Blessed? And Jesus said, I am: and ye shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
Luke 22:68-69
. And if I also ask you, ye will not answer me, nor let me go. Hereafter shall the Son of man sit on the right hand of the power of God.

Paul’s reaffirming the prophesy's imminent fulfillment. Failures #13, 14, and 15.
1 Corinthians 7:
29. What I am saying, brothers, is that the time is short. From now on those who have wives should live as if they had none;
1 Thessalonians 2 19 For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Are not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?
2 Thessalonians 1:7
. And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
2 Thessalonians 2 1-2. Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

And the very interesting two from Paul where he says to those that are before him - not some future generation - that those still alive will be instantly transformed because flesh cannot inherit the kingdom. Failure #16 and 17.
1 Cor 15:50
Now I say this, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does [u]the perishable inherit [v]the imperishable. 51 Behold, I am telling you a [w]mystery; we will not all sleep, but we will all be changed, 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised [x]imperishable, and we will be changed.
1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we who are alive, who remain, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.

Peter’s reaffirming the prophesy's imminent fulfillment. Failure #18
1 Peter 4:7 But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

Revelation reaffirming the prophesy's imminent fulfillment. Failures #19 and 20.
Rev 22:11-12 -
And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand. He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Rev 22:20 - He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Acts
Acts 1:11 -
Angels telling the apostles to quit looking to the sky for Jesus because they will see him here again, coming the same way he went.
Acts 2 - Peter claiming that the apostles aren’t drunk, but fulfilling the end times with pouring out of their spirit and prophesy.
Acts 4:32-37 - Divesting of possessions for a common cult fund.
That's a whole bunch of nonsense. That's a giant novel, first off look at the law of non contradiction, it states that A cannot be A and not A at the same time in the same relationship. You can't be you and not you at the same time in the same relationship, also theses are nothing more than desperate attempts to throw me off my game. I think you are misinterpreting these verses.

No need to apologize. All of us who have seen it before have also seen the thorough refutations of it. and no, unlike you with your self-patented anti-eschatological self-archived screed, we don't have those thorough refutations archived for ready use.

Thorough? There were only 2 refutations offered. 1 was that the transfiguration satisfies it, and the post already addresses that in failure 11 and 12, not to mention the transfiguration doesn’t explain why people should abandon fields and families and follow now to gain the heaven that was at hand. The only other refutation given was that god’s time isn’t our time... but Jesus, Peter, Paul, Luke and John were talking to humans and were addressing what they understood as soon, at hand, generation, and quickly. They never said, “but don’t you worry - this is all god time - so get off your assess and go back to your families and fields and keep your next generation's inheritance intact so there are less Christian bums wandering around needing to be supported by Paul soaking wealthy Hellenists and making trouble for the State.” No, the message wasn’t qualified like that at all.

Oh yeah... there was a late comer too. The fig tree generation. But that poster either didn’t know, or was being deceptive, when he skipped the fact that the fig tree generation was to see both the beginning and end signs that Acts declares had already started right after the ascension.

Baghdad Bob in full swing again.

Last edited:
That's a whole bunch of nonsense.
But you won’t say why, now will you.
That's a giant novel,
Every verse is a direct quote from the Bible... so if it’s a giant novel you’ve got a sourcing error on your hands.
first off look at the law of non contradiction, it states that A cannot be A and not A at the same time in the same relationship. You can't be you and not you at the same time in the same relationship, also theses are nothing more than desperate attempts to throw me off my game.
Looks like you’re thrown, because that was a whole bunch of irrelevant chaff thrown in the air like magic dust. “But look at the pretty sparkles”, says Melzine.
I think you are misinterpreting these verses.
You think?..... But you won’t say why, now will you. You are a just a Christian, you don’t have the time to read and understand the Bible. You are told what to think about it by deceivers that would not show these problems to you. They know it challenges faith.

Back