Did the God of Jesus say this?

Let me try it this way. Who is the literal father of Jesus Christ? Is it not God the Father?
Yes, but it was through an act of creation, not procreation.

Jesus DID NOT HAVE a literal human father. He had a literal human mother and His Father was Deity.
Again, through an act of creation.

So, can you give me an example of a son that does not share or have the same nature as it's father?
If Jesus was procreated, you might have a point. But he wasn't, he was created. God provided what was necessary for Mary to conceive a man.

Jesus is the one and only person who has two nature's. One on His mother's side, (human), and one on His Fathers side "Deity or God."
That's Trin-speak. The Bible NEVER says Jesus Christ has "two natures."

And yet the Bible is clear that there is only ONE God, period. Prove me wrong!
Again, who do Jesus Christ and Paul say that one God is?

IN GOD THE SON,
james

So....... your way of dealing with your Isaiah 44:24 problem here is to throw your own confusion at it?

You have indeed lost your mind. It is only insanity that would deny that it is the God of Jesus speaking at Isaiah 44:24. His God is the only God there is. But you gleefully lept into that insanity of denying this was his God speaking.

Or are you just too far gone now to even recognize how insane that was?
You just don't listen. I told you no like 4 times now and I explained my reasons. You on the other hand have not answered one of my questions but instead filled the room with "smoke screen" excuses. Thomas identified Jesus Christ as his "Lord and God." Paul identified Jesus as God. John identified Jesus as God.

The high priest at the trial of Jesus at Matthew 26 accused Jesus of blasphemy for claiming to be God. Even Jesus' own Father identified Jesus as God at Hebrews . Revelation 1: 8 Jesus identifies Himself as God. Of course, you have typical excuses that all these text do not mean what they say.

And to make matters even worse for you, you quote Isaiah 44:24 that has nothing to do with whether or not Jesus has a God. It's about creating, and you even got that wrong because Jesus is clearly identified as the creator in multiple verses in the NT. What do you do, ignore them, just like everything else about Jesus.

Do you know what are the four most lethal words are in the Bible? Of course you don't. It's when Jesus said, "I never knew you." I will close with John 5:22-23, "For not even the Father judges anyone, but He has given all judgment to the Son, (WHY) vs23, in order that ALL may honor the Son, even as they honor the Father who sent Him." Notice the Father sent the Son into the world which means Jesus was not created like the rest of us. To be sent you have to have existed already.

IN GOD THE SON,
james

If Jesus was procreated, you might have a point. But he wasn't, he was created. God provided what was necessary for Mary to conceive a man.

Can you please give me a list of all the verses you think prove Jesus Christ was a created being?

IN GOD THE SON,
james

Can you please give me a list of all the verses you think prove Jesus Christ was a created being?

IN GOD THE SON,
james
Matt 1:18 Now the birth [genesis, meaning origin, source, or beginning] of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature [all creation, in this case meaning the new creation]:

Deut 18:15 The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

Jesus is a MAN (many verses), men do not preexist their conception.

For us there is only one God, the Father. 1 Corinthians 8:6.

For you there are many gods.
Well can you explain why you stopped there? What does the rest of the verse say? Here, let me help you out. "yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things, and we exist for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him." Since it explicitly says there is "one Lord Jesus Christ" does that mean that God the Father is not the Lord in your mind? Btw, notice the little word "and" in the verse, what is the function of this conjunction word in the verse?

IN GOD THE SON,
james

"[all] men do not preexist their conception."
Is not a verse found in the bible. It is something you made up. Even in the OT, pre-existent angels are recorded as being men.

Moreover, Luke 18:27 “The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.”

Seems your God is very small.

Well can you explain why you stopped there? What does the rest of the verse say? Here, let me help you out. "yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things, and we exist for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him." Since it explicitly says there is "one Lord Jesus Christ" does that mean that God the Father is not the Lord in your mind? Btw, notice the little word "and" in the verse, what is the function of this conjunction word in the verse?

IN GOD THE SON,
james
How will you account for "God is the head of Christ" 1 Cor 11:3?

Is not a verse found in the bible. It is something you made up.
There is no record anywhere, Bible or secular writings, where men preexist their conception.

Even in the OT, pre-existent angels are recorded as being men.
They appeared AS men, they weren't men.

Moreover, Luke 18:27 “The things which are impossible with men are possible with God.”
People use that verse to support all kinds of things that don't make sense.

Seems your God is very small.
My God is the Creator of heaven and earth. There is none mightier. He is the God and Father of my Lord Jesus Christ.

There is no record anywhere, Bible or secular writings, where men preexist their conception.
It's written in 4 gospels and the whole of the NT that Christ pre-existed his conception vis-a-vis his spiritual make up. Why else the need for the phrase, "Christ was an Israelite according to the flesh" in Rom 9:5? Why the reference to the pre-existent "spirit of Christ" in 1 Peter?

You follow a Jewish heresy. Are you a Jew?

The bible says they were men.

Many miracles "don't make sense." Doesn't mean they didn't happen.

My God is the Creator of heaven and earth. There is none mightier. He is the God and Father of my Lord Jesus Christ.
Your God would be a deceiver for making out that Christ pre-existed his conception, if in fact he didn't. But he did, for "In the beginning was the Logos," Jn 1:1a.

It's written in 4 gospels and the whole of the NT that Christ pre-existed his conception vis-a-vis his spiritual make up.
Got any verses?

Why else the need for the phrase, "Christ was an Israelite according to the flesh" in Rom 9:5?
Jesus Christ is a blood descendant of "the fathers" on his mother's side. His Father is God.
Why the reference to the pre-existent "spirit of Christ" in 1 Peter?
What verse are you referring to?

You follow a Jewish heresy.
:rolleyes:
Are you a Jew?
No.

The bible says they were men.
The Bible calls them men, but they were angels appearing AS men.

Many miracles "don't make sense." Doesn't mean they didn't happen.
True enough.

Your God would be a deceiver for making out that Christ pre-existed his conception, if in fact he didn't.
God does not "make out" that Christ preexisted his conception.

But he did, for "In the beginning was the Logos," Jn 1:1a.
God's logos was not a sentient being. It is His will, plan, or purposes.

Got any verses?
The phrase "[monogenes] son of God" means "sent son" cf. Luke 20:13. It is recorded that God loved his son, even before he was sent. It would not be possible if Jesus didn't pre-exist.

Jesus Christ is a blood descendant of "the fathers" on his mother's side. His Father is God.
So he came from God, which mean he pre-existed.

What verse are you referring to?
1 Peter 1:11.

It was a heretical Jewish sect who first refused to accept Christ's pre-existence: Ebionites.

Why espouse Jewish heresies, then?

The Bible calls them men, but they were angels appearing AS men.
They were real men. They ate and drank with Abraham.

True enough.

God does not "make out" that Christ preexisted his conception.
Your motto "men do not pre-exist their conception" is fallacious, where "men" denotes sinful men, and so you infer Jesus to be a sinner like all other men. If Jesus was created, he would be like every other man, irrespective of whether he was created by parthenogenesis, which is impossible btw, as "men are not created by parthenogenesis."

Every argument you raise against Jesus's pre-existence is self-defeating and without any foundation.

God's logos was not a sentient being. It is His will, plan, or purposes.
Again, an addition to the bible that finds no support from within the bible.

I'm curious shroom? You said, "They appeared AS men, they weren't men." What verse or verses are you referring to?

In Him,
James. It"s late, will respond tomorrow. Good night!

You just don't listen. I told you no like 4 times now and I explained my reasons. You on the other hand have not answered one of my questions but instead filled the room with "smoke screen" excuses.

Like you trying to change the subject from the OP?

Thomas identified Jesus Christ as his "Lord and God." Paul identified Jesus as God. John identified Jesus as God.

Wrong, wrong, and wrong.

The high priest at the trial of Jesus at Matthew 26 accused Jesus of blasphemy for claiming to be God.

Somehow in your misguided head, blasphemy only occurs when someone is claiming to be God. Where did you get that twisted idea?

Even Jesus' own Father identified Jesus as God at Hebrews .

No, he did not.

Revelation 1: 8 Jesus identifies Himself as God.

No it does not. So this self reaffirmation chant is how you deal with your problem concerning Isaiah 44:24? Pitiful.

Of course, you have typical excuses that all these text do not mean what they say.

And to make matters even worse for you, you quote Isaiah 44:24

The OP is about Isaiah 44:24. Did you bang your head?

that has nothing to do with whether or not Jesus has a God.

It has everything to do with his God who declared that He alone created everything.

But you don't care what his God said do you?

You condemn yourself by your own testimony.

It's about creating, and you even got that wrong because Jesus is clearly identified as the creator in multiple verses in the NT. What do you do, ignore the m, just like everything else about Jesus.Y

Are you again insanely claiming that it was not the God of Jesus speaking at Isaiah 44:24?

Do tell us.

Do you know what are the four most lethal words are in the Bible? Of course you don't. It's when Jesus said, "I never knew you." I will close with John 5:22-23, "For not even the Father judges anyone, but He has given all judgment to the Son, (WHY) vs23, in order that ALL may honor the Son, even as they honor the Father who sent Him." Notice the Father sent the Son into the world which means Jesus was not created like the rest of us. To be sent you have to have existed already.

IN GOD THE SON,
james

Right.

Jesus Christ. God MADE him Lord and Christ (Acts 2:36).

No.

Eph 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

Great verse!

Jesus isn't the "one true God." His Father is.

I know the one true God (Yahweh, the Father) and I know the Son of God whom God made both Lord and Christ.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

Yes I do.

1 John 1:3 That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, AND with his Son Jesus Christ.

...still not a biblical phrase, James.
NO ONE can be made The ONE True Lord. He either is or He isn't.
Of course Jesus was PROCLAIMED, who He was from conception, The Lord and Christ by His resurrection.

Through Begettal. The SON of God can NEVER be created.
God provided for Mary???
God The Holy Spirit CONCEIVED Jesus.

The phrase "[monogenes] son of God" means "sent son" cf. Luke 20:13.
It means unique or only. God sent His Son. It does not mean Jesus preexisted.

It is recorded that God loved his son, even before he was sent. It would not be possible if Jesus didn't pre-exist.
That was prophetic.

So he came from God, which mean he pre-existed.
No, it does not mean Jesus preexisted.

1 Peter 1:11.
It was a heretical Jewish sect who first refused to accept Christ's pre-existence: Ebionites.
No Jew believed Jesus Christ preexisted his conception.

Why espouse Jewish heresies, then?
:rolleyes:

They were real men.
No, they were angels appearing as men.

They ate and drank with Abraham.
They did.

Your motto "men do not pre-exist their conception" is fallacious,
It's not "my motto." It's the truth. Human beings do not preexist their conception.

where "men" denotes sinful men,
It denotes all men. Jesus Christ was, and still is, a man, a human being. He has been resurrected, glorified, and highly exalted by God.

and so you infer Jesus to be a sinner like all other men.
No, I do not infer that at all. Jesus Christ was born sinless, and kept himself from sinning.

If Jesus was created,
He was.

he would be like every other man, irrespective of whether he was created by parthenogenesis, which is impossible btw, as "men are not created by parthenogenesis."
God provided what was necessary for Mary to conceive. It was a miracle, an act of creation.

Every argument you raise against Jesus's pre-existence is self-defeating and without any foundation.
That's simply false.

Again, an addition to the bible that finds no support from within the bible.
Look up the word logos and see how it's used.

Back