Why will God be furiously wrathful at men for doing His ordained will?

Wrong. Everyone is responsible for keeping the moral law, but the can't, and God knows they can't, but commands they do.
But you can keep the moral law for he says we can mortify the deeds of the flesh THROUGH the Spirit. Rom 8:12,13
Are you asserting you don't sin?
As for me I'll say that I do BUT I am reminded it's not a must. 1 John 1:19 says IF we sin....not when we sin. We need to always seek to embrace a mental state I'm going to walk in the Spirit today and if he said it's possible for me to walk in the Spirit at any one time then it's possible for all times. As I said chances are I'm not going to do it but that's my goal and determination to do so.

But you can keep the moral law for he says we can mortify the deeds of the flesh THROUGH the Spirit. Rom 8:12,13
You still sin.

As for me I'll say that I do BUT I am reminded it's not a must. 1 John 1:19 says IF we sin....not when we sin. We need to always seek to embrace a mental state I'm going to walk in the Spirit today and if he said it's possible for me to walk in the Spirit at any one time then it's possible for all times. As I said chances are I'm not going to do it but that's my goal and determination to do so.
1 Jn 1:8 says, "If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us."

You still sin.
My point is a Christian doesn't need to. Every time God has provided the way where we can walk in the Spirit and not fulfill the lusts of the flesh.
1 Jn 1:8 says, "If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us."
That scripture has been quoted out of context more than any scripture in the Bible. It's referring to one in the verses before this where one is walking in darkness but claim they're walking in the light. If we are IN FACT walking in darkness and not in the LIGHT and are committing sin but deny it then yes such a one deceives themselves.

You also need to keep in mind 1 John 5:8 says he that is born of God sinneth not and I know that needs to be understood a certain way but the nature of God is in one born again to walk free from the power of sin each and every moment of the day. Not saying all of us won't fail periodically in walking in that reality but that's why he said, "IF WE SIN" and not when we sin.

My point is a Christian doesn't need to. Every time God has provided the way where we can walk in the Spirit and not fulfill the lusts of the flesh.
I understand that
That scripture has been quoted out of context more than any scripture in the Bible. It's referring to one in the verses before this where one is walking in darkness but claim they're walking in the light. If we are IN FACT walking in darkness and not in the LIGHT and are committing sin but deny it then yes such a one deceives themselves.
It's a present tense statement.

You also need to keep in mind 1 John 5:8 says he that is born of God sinneth not and I know that needs to be understood a certain way but the nature of God is in one born again to walk free from the power of sin each and every moment of the day. Not saying all of us won't fail periodically in walking in that reality but that's why he said, "IF WE SIN" and not when we sin.
Don't forget, "IF WE SAY WE HAVE NO SIN..."

Why will God be furiously wrathful at men for committing sins when they only did exactly what He predestined them to do? Why is God angry at what He willed them to do?

he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. Revelation 14:10

26 For if we go on sinning willfully after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, 27 but a terrifying expectation of judgment and the fury of a fire which will consume the adversaries. 28 Anyone who has set aside the Law of Moses dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 How much severer punishment do you think he will deserve who has trampled under foot the Son of God, and has regarded as unclean the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and has insulted the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay.” And again, “The Lord will judge His people.” 31 It is a terrifying thing to fall into the hands of the living God. Hebrews 10

O man, when you pass judgment on those who practice such things and do the same yourself, that you will escape the judgment of God? 4 Or do you think lightly of the riches of His kindness and tolerance and patience, not knowing that the kindness of God leads you to repentance? 5 But because of your stubbornness and unrepentant heart you are storing up wrath for yourself in the Day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God... on the Day when God will judge the secrets of men through Christ Jesus, according to my Gospel.
Romans 2:3-16

So why will God be furiously wrathful at men for committing the sins He ordained by His will when these men only did exactly what He predestined them to do?

God did not predestine man to or for sin. because sin doesn't exist or occur in God's reality. Rather God predestines man for righteousness.

Sin is just a lack of righteousness or to miss the mark of righteousness. Sin is like unbelief in regards to its existence and occurrence, whereas unbelief is just a lack of belief or lack of belief's occurrence in reality and thus possesses no object of belief in order to make it exist or occur in reality. Well in the same way sin is a lack of righteousness existing and occurring, it doesn't have a object of belief in order to make it exist or occur in God's reality aka His Kingdom.

For the Lord disciplines the one he loves, and chastises every son whom he receives.” Hebrews 12:6

Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured from sinners such hostility against himself, so that you may not grow weary or fainthearted. In your struggle against sin you have not yet resisted to the point of shedding your blood. And have you forgotten the exhortation that addresses you as sons? “My son, do not regard lightly the discipline of the Lord, nor be weary when reproved by him. ... Hebrews 12:1-29

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

Blessed is the man whom you discipline, O Lord, and whom you teach out of your law, Psalm 94:12

Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline, so be zealous and repent. Revelation 3:19

For they disciplined us for a short time as it seemed best to them, but he disciplines us for our good, that we may share his holiness. Hebrews 12:10

It is for discipline that you have to endure. God is treating you as sons. For what son is there whom his father does not discipline? Hebrews 12:7

Whoever spares the rod hates his son, but he who loves him is diligent to discipline him. Proverbs 13:24

For the Lord reproves him whom he loves, as a father the son in whom he delights. Proverbs 3:12

My son, do not despise the Lord's discipline or be weary of his reproof, for the Lord reproves him whom he loves, as a father the son in whom he delights. Proverbs 3:11-12

Know then in your heart that, as a man disciplines his son, the Lord your God disciplines you. Deuteronomy 8:5

For the moment all discipline seems painful rather than pleasant, but later it yields the peaceful fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it. Hebrews 12:11

Do not withhold discipline from a child; if you strike him with a rod, he will not die. Proverbs 23:13

See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him. 1 John 3:1

If you are left without discipline, in which all have participated, then you are illegitimate children and not sons. Hebrews 12:8

And have you forgotten the exhortation that addresses you as sons? “My son, do not regard lightly the discipline of the Lord, nor be weary when reproved by him. For the Lord disciplines the one he loves, and chastises every son whom he receives.” Hebrews 12:5-6

But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which he loved us, even when we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved— Ephesians 2:4-5

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:37-39

But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

I know, that's why I asked the question.

Why does Jesus have you pray the Father not lead you into temptation?

Because the Bible contradicts itself and the Father tempts us?
Because “The LORD has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble.” (Pro 16:4)

Just like Pharaoh’s purpose was that God could show his power in him.

“For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I might show my power in you, and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”” (Rom 9:17)

Gods purpose for making Pharaoh never included Pharaoh to be saved.

God raised Pharaoh so that he would harden his heart in “the day of trouble” God purposed for him and it resulted in both Pharaoh being destroyed and God being Glorified.

God’s “anger” is part of what God has planned and purposed for his creation… not a result of something out of his control.

God predestined His anger too eh?

So men did everything He planned and then He got furiously angry at them as He planned for Himself. Is that about right?

100% correct.

That scripture has been quoted out of context more than any scripture in the Bible.

Well let them keep shooting themselves in the foot. Anyone insisting they still have sin is only admitting they still have unconfessed sin.

It's referring to one in the verses before this where one is walking in darkness but claim they're walking in the light. If we are IN FACT walking in darkness and not in the LIGHT and are committing sin but deny it then yes such a one deceives themselves.

Yep.

But many seek to justify their sins.

Those who confess their sin are cleansed and washed white as snow.

The only one who still has sin is the one who has not repented and confessed his sin.

Men who seek to justify their sins would have you think that you can't stop sinning for a week, or even a day, or even an hour, or even a minute.

God will cause men to do things and hold them accountable for these things He causes them to do and He is just in doing this.

You have a very low view of God, just sayin.

Why will God be furiously wrathful at men for committing sins when they only did exactly what He predestined them to do? Why is God angry at what He willed them to do?

he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. Revelation 14:10

26 For if we go on sinning willfully after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, 27 but a terrifying expectation of judgment and the fury of a fire which will consume the adversaries. 28 Anyone who has set aside the Law of Moses dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 How much severer punishment do you think he will deserve who has trampled under foot the Son of God, and has regarded as unclean the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and has insulted the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay.” And again, “The Lord will judge His people.” 31 It is a terrifying thing to fall into the hands of the living God. Hebrews 10

O man, when you pass judgment on those who practice such things and do the same yourself, that you will escape the judgment of God? 4 Or do you think lightly of the riches of His kindness and tolerance and patience, not knowing that the kindness of God leads you to repentance? 5 But because of your stubbornness and unrepentant heart you are storing up wrath for yourself in the Day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God... on the Day when God will judge the secrets of men through Christ Jesus, according to my Gospel.
Romans 2:3-16

So why will God be furiously wrathful at men for committing the sins He ordained by His will when these men only did exactly what He predestined them to do?
Why is he angry at sinners If he doesn't ordain it?

Why is he angry at sinners If he doesn't ordain it?

He tells us why. They defied His will to obey Him.

But according to Calvinism, these sinning men did exactly as He ordained by His will. Essentially, Calvinism has God by His will ordaining men to defy His will so He can get angry at them for defying His will because of what He willed them to do. Quite the madness

Back