A question Calvinists won't answer!

What about those not granted the ability to come to Christ? John 6:65 Then Jesus said, “This is why I told you that no one can come to Me unless the Father has granted it to him.”
Faith is granted (enabled) through the word

Romans 10:17 (KJV 1900) — 17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Which is to be preached to all

Matthew 28:18–20 (KJV 1900) — 18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

The gift is Eph 2:8 is salvation

If faith is not from you, is God going to believe for you

We both know He does not.
That's been disproven, Tom. Everything in salvation is a gift from God.

Quit purloining God's glory and claiming it as your own. ?

That's been disproven, Tom.
Hebrews 11:6 proves you are wrong Howie.—>
Unchecked Copy Box
Heb 11:6 - But without faithit is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Hebrews 11:6 proves you are wrong Howie.—>
Unchecked Copy Box
Heb 11:6 - But without faithit is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
You're wrong. Rom 8:7-8 makes that crystal clear.

I'm curious to see how you're going to twist that passage.

Sorry, that says nothing about faith not being from you;
Eph 2:8 clearly states that grace, salvation, and are nkt from you, but gifts of God to you:

Eph 2:8 ... For by grace you have been saved through faith; and this is not of yourselves, it is the gift of God

And God still does not believe for you.
For the two-millionth time, you're right. You believe with the faith gifted to you by God after He regenerates you.

You're wrong. Rom 8:7-8 makes that crystal clear.

I'm curious to see how you're going to twist that passage.
So you pit Hebrew 11:6 against Romans 8:7,8. Romans 8:7,8 does not apply to those who are born again it applies to those who reject the truth(Jesus) and seek to establish their own righteousness of which they have none. You might want to read and believe Hebrews 11:6 because it exposes the errors and lies of Calvinism.—>
Unchecked Copy Box
Heb 11:6 - But without faithit is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to Godmust believe that he is, andthat he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

So you pit Hebrew 11:6 against Romans 8:7,8. Romans 8:7,8 does not apply to those who are born again it applies to those who reject the truth(Jesus) and seek to establish their own righteousness of which they have none.
Rom 8:7-8 describes the unregenate. They are hostile toward God; they CANNOT OBEY God; they CANNOT please God.

You might want to read and believe Hebrews 11:6 because it exposes the errors and lies of Calvinism.—>
Unchecked Copy Box
Heb 11:6 - But without faithit is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to Godmust believe that he is, andthat he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
I understand what Heb 11:6 is saying.

So you pit Hebrew 11:6 against Romans 8:7,8. Romans 8:7,8 does not apply to those who are born again it applies to those who reject the truth(Jesus) and seek to establish their own righteousness of which they have none. You might want to read and believe Hebrews 11:6 because it exposes the errors and lies of Calvinism.—>
Unchecked Copy Box
If you think deeper you would understand that both (Heb11 and Rom 8 related to the same type of humand minds that were not persuaded by God's action, they are spiritually blind, totally blind, "people of flesh" -aka materialists.

If you think deeper you would understand that both (Heb11 and Rom 8 related to the same type of humand minds that were not persuaded by God's action, they are spiritually blind, totally blind, "people of flesh" -aka materialists.
So you dismiss what Hebrews 11:6 teaches ? No one can even seek God that does not believe in Him as per Hebrews 11:6.

Prove Baltic is dismissing Heb 11:6
Word 'belief' reflects only human action towards God's act of persuasion, God tells us individually "I am real I am here and I am acting in your consciousness..." You may say you are persuaded or ignore God's actions because you have scales on ears and eyes or do not care of God (especially if you infected with materialism). If you see God's action you beieve in God's reality.

Prove Baltic is dismissing Heb 11:6
The verse( Hebrews 11:6) does not generalize it specifically says you cannot seek God if YOU don’t believe in Him. —>Heb 11:6 - But without faithit isimpossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Eph 2:8 clearly states that grace, salvation, and are nkt from you, but gifts of God to you:

Eph 2:8 ... For by grace you have been saved through faith; and this is not of yourselves, it is the gift of God

For the two-millionth time, you're right. You believe with the faith gifted to you by God after He regenerates you.
Sorry faith precedes regeneration, for it is through faith in christ/the gospel men are born again (regenerated)

James 1:18 (KJV 1900) — 18 Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

1 Peter 1:18–23 (KJV) — 18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; 19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: 20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you, 21 Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God. 22 Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently: 23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

1 Corinthians 4:15 (KJV) — 15 For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

John 1:12 (KJV 1900) — 12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Back