Another irrefutable proof that God created all things using mathematical induction. And a proof that The Bible is the word of God.

And his faith wedged into his brain, preventing anything from getting in.

Gosh, I’m getting snarky lately. It must be time for my check-up.
If evolution is gradual, there should be millions of chains of missing links. All are missing. Why? They should be finding missing links every day. Why not?

There should also be partially developed organs, etc. in all individual creatures right now and that have ever lived. There are not why?

The odds against these 2 things are mind boggling. Just for the missing links, I estimate odds against of about 10^10 million to 1. The odds against the missing partially developed organs and functions is way vaster than that. I estimate odds against of about 10^10 billion billion billion to 1.

If evolution is gradual, there should be millions of chains of missing links. All are missing. Why? They should be finding missing links every day. Why not?
Every fossil ever found is a link. Every extant organism is a link. The links are demonstrated by the genomes . Sure there are links missing. Fossilisation is rare, particularly in some environments.
There should also be partially developed organs, etc. in all individual creatures right now and that have ever lived. There are not why?
Hahaha ???. Partially developed organs??? You really don't have a clue how evolution works, do you? Every link, missing or not, is a fully formed functioning organism. Have a look at the evolution of the eye to see how this works. There are extant animals which demonstrate every phase of eye evolution. None of them have "partially developed organs".
The odds against these 2 things are mind boggling. Just for the missing links, I estimate odds against of about 10^10 million to 1. The odds against the missing partially developed organs and functions is way vaster than that. I estimate odds against of about 10^10 billion billion billion to 1.
The odds against you telling the truth about odds? Astronomical. If you had the courage and integrity to show your working, which you don't, then we could all see the utterly stupid, untrue and deceitful assumptions you need to make to reach these conclusions. As it is, all we can see is the utterly stupid, untrue and deceitful conclusion itself, which only an utterly stupid, lying and deceitful person would continue to pollute the internet with.

Every fossil ever found is a link. Every extant organism is a link. The links are demonstrated by the genomes . Sure there are links missing. Fossilisation is rare, particularly in some environments.

Hahaha ???. Partially developed organs??? You really don't have a clue how evolution works, do you? Every link, missing or not, is a fully formed functioning organism. Have a look at the evolution of the eye to see how this works. There are extant animals which demonstrate every phase of eye evolution. None of them have "partially developed organs".

The odds against you telling the truth about odds? Astronomical. If you had the courage and integrity to show your working, which you don't, then we could all see the utterly stupid, untrue and deceitful assumptions you need to make to reach these conclusions. As it is, all we can see is the utterly stupid, untrue and deceitful conclusion itself, which only an utterly stupid, lying and deceitful person would continue to pollute the internet with.
Where are the millions of missing chains of links?
Where are all the partiality developing new organs and functionality?

I do read and listen
I just know that you and your sources are deceived.
No. We are not deceived, despite your efforts. We know better than to believe you. We will stick with reality thank you. You must have two identical bibles, strapped to your head like blinkers to the truth.

No. We are not deceived, despite your efforts. We know better than to believe you. We will stick with reality thank you. You must have two identical bibles, strapped to your head like blinkers to the truth.
If you think all living things came by just natural processes you are very deceived

If you think all living things came by just natural processes you are very deceived

And all you have is a lyric video. Good grief man! Don't be so stunted, so stingy in your ideas. The universe is too large, too wonderful and too real to be diminished by your God. I've just come in from walking the dogs. It's a cold clear night and I live in a dark skies reserve. I saw, not for the first time, the faint glimmer of the Andromeda galaxy. The light I saw left it's stars before mankind existed, before dinosaurs existed, just as the first Archean life was getting started. 2,500 million years ago. Throughout the journey of life on this planet, those photons have been travelling at the speed of light to reach my eyes half an hour ago. I can see that far back in time just by going into my garden, and all you can offer is a song and a dusty book.

And all you have is a lyric video. Good grief man! Don't be so stunted, so stingy in your ideas. The universe is too large, too wonderful and too real to be diminished by your God. I've just come in from walking the dogs. It's a cold clear night and I live in a dark skies reserve. I saw, not for the first time, the faint glimmer of the Andromeda galaxy. The light I saw left it's stars before mankind existed, before dinosaurs existed, just as the first Archean life was getting started. 2,500 million years ago. Throughout the journey of life on this planet, those photons have been travelling at the speed of light to reach my eyes half an hour ago. I can see that far back in time just by going into my garden, and all you can offer is a song and a dusty book.
I am just worshipping the Lord Jesus Christ, the Creator of all things and my Lord and Saviour.

I am just worshipping the Lord Jesus Christ, the Creator of all things and my Lord and Saviour.
You are just wrapping the universe into a straitjacket because you cannot cope with immensity or uncertainty. So you shrink everything to fit your dessicated little religion.

You are just wrapping the universe into a straitjacket because you cannot cope with immensity or uncertainty. So you shrink everything to fit your dessicated little religion.
Bizarre.

Quoted from

While mammals with different numbers of chromosomes cannot produce fertile offspring – which is the case with offspring of donkeys and horses – amphibians, fish, plants and yeast sometimes can.

Therefore all mammal species should have the same number of chromosomes. But they do not. Some have over 100 and some less than 10.

Call the first mammal, Great Mamma Mammal. And assume that Great Mamma Mammal had 50 chromosomes. Then none of Great Mamma Mammal’s descendants can stray from the 50 count. Assume that there is an aberrant that had 49. Then any offspring of that aberrant will either not live, or not produce any fertile offspring, or if there are any fertile offspring that offspring has no one to mate with that has the new chromosome count. Then the aberrant chromosome count will end soon or return to the 50 count. That is what is observed.

So, all the fossils of all mammal species with different chromosome number in the rock layers are not descended from each other. That proves that there was no macro evolution of any mammal species. So, that proves they were created that way. It also eliminates the supposed 225 million years in the rock layers that contain mammal fossils. It thus proves that those rock layers were laid down in a short time.

But that also eliminates any evolution of any species whatsoever in all of those rock layers too.

Thus, that falsifies macro evolution for mammals and all other species.
But that also falsifies the long ages of the rock layers.
But that also falsifies macro evolution for all other species.

That also falsifies the dating techniques used to date the rock layers and the fossils, which was just circular reasoning anyway. The dates were not even scientific because they contained no error range and no calculation as to how any error range was determined.

That also proves that uniformitarianism is a false science. And catastrophism is true science.
That then proves the worldwide flood indeed happened about 4500 years ago.
But that also proves 6-day recent creation about 6000 years ago is true and that the word of God is true.
And that falsifies the big hoax of the Big Bang.
Evolution and billions of years is just a house of cards. It is built on the no God assumption, which has been proved false, and whole bunch of other false assumptions and circular reasoning. It is just false assumptions and circular reasoning built on top of false assumptions and circular reasoning, ad nauseum.

But wait there is much more that refutes macro evolution. First has never been observed ever nor has its ever been observed in the past. The idea that small changes eventually accumulate and become large changes is projecting beyong the measured and observed range. This is pseudo-science.

Evolution cannot jump as it requires simultaneous changes with vast odds against. Sexual reproduction ends any such event.

But if evolution is gradual, there should be millions of chains of missing links in the fossil. All are missing. Not a single chain of links has been found. Why? They should be finding missing links every day. Why not?

The odds against these 2 things are mind boggling. Just for the missing links, I estimate odds against of about 10^10 million to 1. The odds against the missing partially developed organs and functions are way vaster than that. I estimate odds against of about 10^10 billion billion billion to 1.

Of course, the odds against all the ordered sequences in all the DNA, RNA, and proteins in all creatures that ever lived is more than 10^(10^43) to 1.

Back