Congress Just Outlawed Christianity In Colleges

You cant be that dumb are you? it is clear Jews are responsible for Jesus's death. They conspired to kill him, they brought false accusations against them AND they persecuted the other apostles and disciples.
Maybe a handful of Jews (and Italians) 2000 years ago.

That hardly reflects on the Jewish people, as a whole.

Maybe a handful of Jews (and Italians) 2000 years ago.

Well the elitists Jews(whose corrupt nature Jesus was exposing), and their brainwashed followers.
That hardly reflects on the Jewish people, as a whole.
No. All Jews should not be blamed. But it is obvious there still is a remnant of those corrupt Jewish elites and they are Anti-Christian in nature.

You cant be that dumb are you? it is clear Jews are responsible for Jesus's death. They conspired to kill him, they brought false accusations against them AND they persecuted the other apostles and disciples.
In the same way that Americans are responsible for the massacre at Mai Lai, or the Indians are responsible for the black hole of Calcutta or Christians are responsible for the cannabalism of the Crusaders. Asserting collective guilt is bigotry, pure and simple.

In the same way that Americans are responsible for the massacre at Mai Lai, or the Indians are responsible for the black hole of Calcutta or Christians are responsible for the cannabalism of the Crusaders. Asserting collective guilt is bigotry, pure and simple.
if the US government, ordered it, absolutely. Isn't My LAi where the American soldiers were raping and disfiguring 12 year olds?

I did look it up! Did the American government order it with support of it's people? YES OR NO!
No. Americans were guilty of the MSI Lai massacre. The American people as a whole were, and are not guilty. You are becoming more and more bewildered. Blaming the death of a religious mystic two thousand years ago on the entire population of the same ethnic group , throughout history up to and including the present day, is clinically insane paranoia.

I did look it up! Did the American government order it with support of it's people? YES OR NO!
No, it was not ordered by the American government. Mi Lai happened because of specific soldiers.

It makes absolutely no sense to blame an entire population for the actions of a few. It also makes no sense to blame anyone who was not even alive when something happened.

No. Americans were guilty of the MSI Lai massacre. The American people as a whole were, and are not guilty. You are becoming more and more bewildered. Blaming the death of a religious mystic two thousand years ago on the entire population of the same ethnic group , throughout history up to and including the present day, is clinically insane paranoia.
You say no and then contradict yourself saying they were to blame.lol Then you say they were and are not? I think you are bewildered.LOL

At the time, the entire population were culpable and I guess it just stuck.

I personally said not all Jews should be blamed. But you continue with your zionist propaganda.

Now if another Jesus type figure came out and called out the corrupt Jewish elites. Would he be killed today? Hmmmmmmm

Wow, so the inspired, inerrant, God-breathed Word of God which states "those churches suffered from the Jews who killed the Lord Jesus" is misleading?

That's a pretty blasphemous thing to say my friend
Just leaping in with a polite, respectful grammatical observation: The "the Jews who killed the Lord Jesus" does not include all Jews or even most Jews. Those responsible for His death, who "killed him" were not apostles or disciples...all of whom were Jewish. They were what Jesus describes in the Revelation "...a synagog of satan..." bent on opposing the Word of God, and fulfilling the Promise they despised. They were not all of the Sanhedrin, like Joseph and Nicodemus, who opposed the assassination of Messiah. And you cannot safely include those for whom Jesus prayed, "Father forgive them...they don't know what they're doing." The new converts on the day of pentecost were absolved. Those who converted were all absolved. Saul, who at first approved, was absolved in the end.

I think you have been mislead in your reading, and it's good to examine the grammar.

No, it was not ordered by the American government. Mi Lai happened because of specific soldiers.

Precisely my point. But back then it was a large number of Jews calling for the death of Jesus.
It makes absolutely no sense to blame an entire population for the actions of a few. It also makes no sense to blame anyone who was not even alive when something happened.
We are talking about the Jews at the time. They collectively took the blame. Of course I dont blame Jews for something they did 2,000 years ago. But I can sure criticize what they are doing today, even though all criticism is laughably labelled as anti-semetic.

Last edited:
Just leaping in with a polite, respectful grammatical observation: The "the Jews who killed the Lord Jesus" does not include all Jews or even most Jews. Those responsible for His death, who "killed him" were not apostles or disciples...all of whom were Jewish. They were what Jesus describes in the Revelation "...a synagog of satan..." bent on opposing the Word of God, and fulfilling the Promise they despised. They were not all of the Sanhedrin, like Joseph and Nicodemus, who opposed the assassination of Messiah. And you cannot safely include those for whom Jesus prayed, "Father forgive them...they don't know what they're doing." The new converts on the day of pentecost were absolved. Those who converted were all absolved. Saul, who at first approved, was absolved in the end.

I think you have been mislead in your reading, and it's good to examine the grammar.
I'd say a significant number of Jews in Judea(The headquarters of the Jewish Elites) were shouting for Him to be executed. Pilate tried everything to save Jesus and couldnt.

Why? Jesus was exposing their corrupt nature. And they would have lost their positions of authority and lives of luxury.

The Jewish leadership had significant influence on their brainwashed followers.

I'd say a significant number of Jews in Judea(The headquarters of the Jewish Elites) were shouting for Him to be executed. Pilate tried everything to save Jesus and couldn't.
I'd say the same number as appeared on the road with palm branches the previous Sunday. Crowds are fickle as John remarked in the first chapter of his gospel. And that still does not argue that "all Jews" were thus. Paul says this clearly in Romans...not all who call themselves "Israel" are Israel...and he holds himself up as an example of one among many who are true Israel.

Luke often characterizes opposing voices as "the Jews..." which should never be interpreted as, "...all Jews." Paul always went to the synagogues first, because the Word of God goes first to the Jews..."that seeing they might see and not perceive." Paul never left the synagogues alone...there were always some Jewish followers who followed. Jealousy was a necessary part of the distinction between true followers...and the religious.

Why? Jesus was exposing their corrupt nature. And they would have lost their positions of authority and lives of luxury.
They even say that among themselves when Caiaphas made his prophecy.

The Jewish leadership had significant influence on their brainwashed followers.
Rabbis and pastors always do...which is why teachers suffer more intense judgment and a greater degree of accountability for their words.

Thanks for this post.

Rabbis and pastors always do...which is why teachers suffer more intense judgment and a greater degree of accountability for their words.
Thanks. I know we don't always agree, but I DO find you to be a more reasonable person than many in the forum. I've been following this exchange a bit, and I truly appreciate you being the voice of reason.

Thanks. I know we don't always agree, but I DO find you to be a more reasonable person than many in the forum. I've been following this exchange a bit, and I truly appreciate you being the voice of reason.
Respect is mutual, and appreciated. I hope that shows. One can be adamant without being disrespectful...especially in my case where time itself has been the great convincer...and that took time.

I'd say the same number as appeared on the road with palm branches the previous Sunday. Crowds are fickle as John remarked in the first chapter of his gospel. And that still does not argue that "all Jews" were thus. Paul says this clearly in Romans...not all who call themselves "Israel" are Israel...and he holds himself up as an example of one among many who are true Israel.

I'd say that is a poor speculation. I'd say more Jews wanted Him dead then wanted Him alive(especially among the upper class). Or He would have been saved. Many of the Apostles and Disciples were stoned by the Jews. Apparently the Jewish elites were afraid to kill John the Baptist because of his popularity, but he still got his head cut off.
Luke often characterizes opposing voices as "the Jews..." which should never be interpreted as, "...all Jews." Paul always went to the synagogues first, because the Word of God goes first to the Jews..."that seeing they might see and not perceive." Paul never left the synagogues alone...there were always some Jewish followers who followed. Jealousy was a necessary part of the distinction between true followers...and the religious.

No one said all Jews, as I have stated many times. But there is a clear ancient evil among the Jews. They killed the prophets in the past and they killed Jesus.
They even say that among themselves when Caiaphas made his prophecy.

Yup. Many jews started to believe Jesus but listen to their rabbis for fear of being thrown out of the Synagogues.

I doubt this is true. According to scripture they should get double the punishment, but in reality receive less than half.....

What a flatterer you are, when someone agrees with you. There's a saying where I come from. When the devil caresses you, he wants your soul. :)

Back