Doctor Detects MAC Addresses in COVID Vaccinated Individuals With Bluetooth Applications

Yes. Have you never heard of this thing called adhesive?

Wait, you seriously bought those videos? You're not just trolling? Good grief. I bet you think we didn't land on the moon either.
Simply saying they they are fraudulent means nothing. How did they fake the one where the magnet pulled the skin?
Your article lied to you. It made up credentials for their doctor that he does not have. You STILL are running away from it.
You are still making claims....where did they make up claims? I've asked you several times and you still haven't presented the info. Why not? It is sounding like you are making stuff up.
I followed through with your request to test it out myself. Your doctor was shown to be full of it via said test. I reported my results to you (as did another poster with their own results) and predicted your obstinate response before you even made it

You predicted what you read earlier.
But do keep running from the lies told by your article. Tail betwixt your legs.
I showed you the science...and you refuse to look at it. Why is that?

Are you talking about government handouts? Are you saying the government wants the economy to crash so people live on handouts from the government? How does the government benefit from that?

So in your view we abandon the sick, and let them die. I disagree, but then I am an atheist, so I guess we have quite different morality.

If the doctor deliberately gives something that kills the patient, having lied to the patient to convince him to take it, the state has a moral responsibility to intervene. In my opinion, anyway, but that is my atheist view again.

But there is no evidence they actually work. If doctors are charging patients for drugs that do not work, that is fraud, and again, the state should intervene.
Control

Where did I say "abandon the sick"? This is why I struggle take people like you and vibise seriously. You people have very rudimentary thinking skills.

Simply saying they they are fraudulent means nothing. How did they fake the one where the magnet pulled the skin?
Adhesive........ like I already said. You know, the sticky stuff that makes things stick together and pulls when you pull one of the objects it is stuck between?
You are still making claims....where did they make up claims? I've asked you several times and you still haven't presented the info. Why not? It is sounding like you are making stuff up.
I have posted THREE TIMES to you the info. You appear to by making things up.
You predicted what you read earlier.

I showed you the science...and you refuse to look at it. Why is that?
No, I predicted your response before you made it

But here for the FOURTH FREAKING TIME, is the info you have falsely claimed that I havent provided. If you fail to respond and continue to insist I didn't post it, I will assume you are lying and post it I'm response to every single post you make.
I can't seem to find any evidence that he has a PhD let alone in molecular biology.
According to his Doctoralia (basically a spanish-language linked-in/review site for doctors) profile: https://www.doctoralia.es/luis-miguel-benito-de-benito/digestologo/madrid
He has a degree in medicine and surgery, specialization in the digestive system, master in medical management and psychotherapy, and a philosophy degree. No PhD, no expertise in molecular biology, let alone any education that would be relevant to detection of 'MAC addresses'.

Adhesive........ like I already said. You know, the sticky stuff that makes things stick together and pulls when you pull one of the objects it is stuck between?
I've presented videos whre the skin was wiped dry..they insured there was no stickiness.
Why would they lie?

I've also presented videos where a magnet pulled at the skin...how did they fake that?
I have posted THREE TIMES to you the info. You appear to by making things up.

Where?
No, I predicted your response before you made it
predicted??? The response has been out there for over a year...and you predicted it?
But here for the FOURTH FREAKING TIME, is the info you have falsely claimed that I havent provided. If you fail to respond and continue to insist I didn't post it, I will assume you are lying and post it I'm response to every single post you make.
Then post it rather than caiming it. Sheeze...at least support your self. If you can.

I've presented videos whre the skin was wiped dry..they insured there was no stickiness.
Which doesn't prevent the magnet from having adhesive.
Why would they lie?
Because there are gullible people like you.
I've also presented videos where a magnet pulled at the skin...how did they fake that?
Superglue.
Where?

predicted??? The response has been out there for over a year...and you predicted it?
Your response has not been out for a year.
Then post it rather than caiming it. Sheeze...at least support your self. If you can.
It's right there linked in what you quoted. He does not have the credentials claimed by your lying article. So now you are a confirmed liar.

Where did I say "abandon the sick"? This is why I struggle take people like you and vibise seriously. You people have very rudimentary thinking skills.
You said we should have quarantined the sick - "We have known since the start of this thing that the old fat and sick are most vulnerable to the worse effects of covid. They should have been quarantined.". If the sick are isolated from medical staff, they have been abandoned.

What have I misunderstood here?

You've made the claim...but never have provided details.

So, either put up or shut up.
EDITED RULE 12 VIOLATION

"I can't seem to find any evidence that he has a PhD let alone in molecular biology.
According to his Doctoralia (basically a spanish-language linked-in/review site for doctors) profile: https://www.doctoralia.es/luis-miguel-benito-de-benito/digestologo/madrid
He has a degree in medicine and surgery, specialization in the digestive system, master in medical management and psychotherapy, and a philosophy degree. No PhD, no expertise in molecular biology, let alone any education that would be relevant to detection of 'MAC addresses'."

Last edited by a moderator:
You said we should have quarantined the sick - "We have known since the start of this thing that the old fat and sick are most vulnerable to the worse effects of covid. They should have been quarantined.". If the sick are isolated from medical staff, they have been abandoned.

What have I misunderstood here?
And you think locking people down in their homes didn't isolate them from "medical staff"???? Lmbo stop responding to me please.

For the SIXTH time, plus you've been DMed it. Quit lying.

"I can't seem to find any evidence that he has a PhD let alone in molecular biology.
Oh, because you admit to not being able to find evidence he doesn't have a PhD in molecular biology..I'm lying?

No dude....this makes you a liar claiming he doesn't.

Now, once again..put up or shut up. Got it?

Oh, because you admit to not being able to find
Then lets see your evidence.
evidence he doesn't have a PhD in molecular biology..I'm lying?

No dude....this makes you a liar claiming he doesn't.

Now, once again..put up or shut up. Got it?
Your article lied. edit I posted his professional credentials. He is not a PhD and has no experience in molecular biology.

The link to his professional credentials is right there. The claimed PhD is nonexistent. If you have proof otherwise, let's see it.

edit personal comments

Last edited by a moderator:
You are the battery.
I checked my phone for Blue Tooth. It lists our 2 cars, which my blue tooth is connected to via my phone. Then under the car names, it lists my name twice. When I tap on my names, it says, "No device found."

So much for the vaccine giving me blue tooth capability...

Why did some people skin pull when a magnet was placed close to it? Answer that. How did they fake that?
Easy...they could have faked ot by putting something on their skin to make it adhere strongly to the magnet. At any rate, I don't get medical information off youtube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.

Back