FBI Agent involved in Trump/Russia "collusion" probe Indicted for collusion with Russia

It doesn’t give you any pause that “liberal minded people” can simply cite credible sources to support their arguments, while you have to imagine countless conspiracies to explain why the evidence doesn’t support your worldview?
Well...that's not what happens in your case, though, is it? Your sources are drawn from the well of invention, and repeated on every channel verbatim.

I don't have to imagine anything, my friend. I do the research, see the source and find consistency.

You see there's a "gathering of like minded individuals who seek a consensus to form an agenda and produce the required change to garner success", ignore the fact that this is the definition of conspiracy, and you're trained to gaslight anyone who actually sees the conspiracy for what it is, sees that the goals are destructive, and talk about it despite your fake checkers calling us "theorists" when most of us are conspiracy enthusiasts. It's hilarious to watch your gurus gather EVERY YEAR in DAVOS, or at the WEF...and watch you deny what even your fake news journalists are actually reporting.

The term you're looking for is confirmation bias...
No...actually...you need to look for the terms. Freedom allows me to research on my own. I don't have to deny DAVOS, avoid reading what's actually own the WEF or the WHO's website. Don't need to deny Bill Gates' stated agenda, or the deaths he's brought to Africa.

You have to do all that to post this silliness.

Back