For Hate is Strong...

Janice Bower

… And in despair I bowed my head
"There is no peace on Earth, " I said
For hate is strong and mocks the song
Of peace on Earth, good will to men…

It appears that non-Calvinists hate Calvinists. And the question arises whether or not. God is in control of Bible translations.

Titus 3 KJV
9But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain. 10A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject; 11Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

Hebrews 4
12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

How can a Christian share the gospel with a person who doesn't believe 2 Timothy 3:16?

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"

Romans 15:4
For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

Are there any reliable versions? Which version is god-breathed? We are without hope if we can't trust God's word.

I said God's word plainly and clearly says there are no profitable servants.

Why would anyone argue that the verse Luke 17:10 isn't absolute truth? I am not KJV only.

Last edited:
Back