GOD IS BEHIND DNA AND EVEN THE TOP ATHEIST IN THE WORLD DOESN’T DENY IT.

Actually God is a Spirit and doesnt have a DNA.
Uh, no Gary--they're not saying God has DNA but has designed DNA.

Anyway, this DNA argument for God is easily refuted. An all-mighty God doesn't need DNA to create life. In fact, an all-powerful God doesn't need to design. Design is what weak, limited, imperfect beings do to create. Design requires time, effort, resources, and very often testing. No perfect God can be a designer.

So your suggestion is to deny the many who say what you don't like and choose the one you do like?

Does this tell us that you call "truth" whatever you want to be true?

Yes it does, doesn't it?

Uh, no Gary--they're not saying God has DNA but has designed DNA.
No God is a Spirit and designs Spirit. Mans DNA comes by flesh not Spirit. Have you not learned yet that God is a Spirit and not flesh?

Anyway, this DNA argument for God is easily refuted.
It is if you do not know His Spirit and who He is.
An all-mighty God doesn't need DNA to create life.
God creates man in His same image which is Spirit. You dont know what His Spirit is do you?

In fact, an all-powerful God doesn't need to design.
He is only all powerful if He be in you to be in His likeness of the Spirit He is. He is not flesh, LOL God is a Spirit and you must worship Him in Spirit, not flesh LOL.

Design is what weak, limited, imperfect beings do to create.
Exactly and flesh is I,perfect but His Spirit is. Be ye therefore perfect even as your Father in heaven is perfect. Flesh is not going to provide that perfection at all.

Jesus was very clear in Luke 17:20-21, the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation, it is within you, and he was very clear to Thomas that the Spirit God is does not have flesh and bone as you see me.

You are confusing man with God.
Design requires time, effort, resources, and very often testing. No perfect God can be a designer.
No' His design requires obedience to receive from Him as Jesus obeyed and received from Him in Matt 3:16. Jesus didnt know Him either until he submitted and let God come to him and what happened when he did? Did not God come that man and open in him who He is and all of His heaven in that man, just as He did in Adam, Gen 3:22, Abraham,. Moses, Mary, 120, was it not the same Spirit who came to all of these who came to Jesus? You act as if it was a different Spirit.

There were people here way before Adam proven that his own son went into the land of Nod and took a wife. Adam was only the first to be created in Gods same image of Spirit and no one before him was.

When, or if you ever do, meet God as Jesus did and those before and after Jesus did in Matt 3:16, only then will you know Gods trutyhs.

When, or if you ever do, meet God as Jesus did and those before and after Jesus did in Matt 3:16, only then will you know Gods trutyhs.
I know this truth: What you believe about God is clearly a delusion; there's no basis in reality to it. Is there something going on in your life that compels you to talk to people like this? Do you have a need to feel special?

I know this truth: What you believe about God is clearly a delusion; there's no basis in reality to it. Is there something going on in your life that compels you to talk to people like this? Do you have a need to feel special?

If he thought he was uniquely special he wouldn't be preaching to everyone else about it. You are projecting because this isn't real to you. But it could be.

"Fine-Tuned DNA Structure

Every detail about the structure of DNA is precisely as it must be for life to be possible, reflecting a type of molecular fine-tuning. This fine-tuning comes into focus when biochemists ask “why” questions, such as: Why is DNA made up of the four nucleobases, (adenine, guanine, cytosine, and thymine) and not some other set of nucleobases? A chemist from Trinity University Dublin provided insight into this question by demonstrating that the set of nucleobases in DNA uniquely minimizes the harmful impact of a phenomenon called tautomerism, revealing a rationale for the composition of this important biomolecule. This insight raises additional questions: How should we account for the ingenuity and fine-tuning of DNA’s structure? Is it the outworking of a historically contingent evolutionary process, or do these features point to a Creator’s handiwork?"

"Fine-Tuned DNA Structure

Every detail about the structure of DNA is precisely as it must be for life to be possible, reflecting a type of molecular fine-tuning. This fine-tuning comes into focus when biochemists ask “why” questions, such as: Why is DNA made up of the four nucleobases, (adenine, guanine, cytosine, and thymine) and not some other set of nucleobases? A chemist from Trinity University Dublin provided insight into this question by demonstrating that the set of nucleobases in DNA uniquely minimizes the harmful impact of a phenomenon called tautomerism, revealing a rationale for the composition of this important biomolecule. This insight raises additional questions: How should we account for the ingenuity and fine-tuning of DNA’s structure? Is it the outworking of a historically contingent evolutionary process, or do these features point to a Creator’s handiwork?"

Does God fine-tune the DNA that results in babies born with defects? DNA is the basis of cancer. Did God design DNA to lead to cancer?

But wait--I know your answer. Eve ate the forbidden fruit. It's our fault that she did so. That's brilliant.

Last edited:
I know this truth: What you believe about God is clearly a delusion; there's no basis in reality to it.
I dont have a belief about God, He was quite capable of coming to me as He did in all of these we read of and opening ups in us who He is. Beliefs are not real only speculation, the truth comes by God Himself. Something that you might try and consider of Him yourself instead of the beliefs that you worship instead of His reality in manifestation of Himself in you.

Is there something going on in your life that compels you to talk to people like this?
Oh absouetly, Same motives Jesus had in our God. At least I didnt come turning over tables and chairs and make a whip and come and drive you out of that belief system.

Do you have a need to feel special?
Oh no, God doesnt have trophies in His showcase as you are trying to exhibit, His goal is to make me exactly as Himself and in His same image. If you have need to be special, then you are in the right hands with the belief system you are in to dictate to your god or gods who they are and what they be, or can or cannot do. you hols a special place in mans belief systems, that is very obvious.

You cant distinguish what it is to be a witness of God as Jesus was witness of Him from being a witness of some belief system who regulate their god by the laws developed in ignorance for who God actually is.

I dont have a belief about God, He was quite capable of coming to me as He did in all of these we read of and opening ups in us who He is.
If God came to you then why didn't he help you?
Beliefs are not real only speculation, the truth comes by God Himself.
I say truth comes through logic, testing, and observation.
Something that you might try and consider of Him yourself instead of the beliefs that you worship instead of His reality in manifestation of Himself in you.
I was already through all that (if I understand what you're saying). It didn't help me, so I got out of it.
Oh absouetly, Same motives Jesus had in our God. At least I didnt come turning over tables and chairs and make a whip and come and drive you out of that belief system.
You'd get arrested for whipping people. It constitutes assault and battery.
Oh no, God doesnt have trophies in His showcase as you are trying to exhibit, His goal is to make me exactly as Himself and in His same image.
If you're like God, then I'm not interested.
If you have need to be special, then you are in the right hands with the belief system you are in to dictate to your god or gods who they are and what they be, or can or cannot do. you hols a special place in mans belief systems, that is very obvious.
I suppose I do feel special but not because of any Gods or worship. Just being human is good enough for me.
You cant distinguish what it is to be a witness of God as Jesus was witness of Him from being a witness of some belief system who regulate their god by the laws developed in ignorance for who God actually is.
I suppose to distinguish true witnesses of God from false witnesses I would look to see if there's anything about them that can only be explained by their following a God. If so, then they might well know a God. But I've never encountered any such people.

Back