Greetings in the grace and peace of our Lord Jesus Christ.

skypeace

Heaven 1
From a cursory perusal it looks like I shall enjoy this place. I am a retired Born Again Believer and slave of Jesus Christ.
I have been in ministry for about 33 years as an Evangelist, Pastor and Teacher. Most would label me a Calvinist, although it is not how I define myself as I am merely a believer, a slave and saint of the Most High. Started with KJV and then ministered from the NIV for a couple of decades, now I have totally embraced the HCSB as my personal go to Bible. As many I use Logos 9 for most Bible related tasks. Always find these intro posts like pulling teeth, lol, so I will end here. Shalom Eirene

Welcome!

--Rich
"Esse quam videri"
"to be rather than to seem" Love that and all that it theologically implies. My family has generational roots in North Carolina before migrating north. Family lore says my ancestors hid in the hills of NC to avoid the Trail of Tears.

Welcome to CARM. :)✝️
Thank you.
Love your signature.
“It is, then, fundamentally necessary and wholesome for Christians to know that God foreknows nothing contingently, but that He foresees, purposes, and does all things according to His immutable, eternal and infallible will." Martin Luther

Back