Hardwired to believe in God’s existence?

Why would I need to go to the mall, Tubby?

Fill in the blanks:

In the thread titled _____________________, in Post # ___ Steve admitted that he called Treeplanter a rapist when he said, "___________________."
To get something appropriate to stuff in your blanks.

Were you thinking that carroljeen and I are the same person?
carroljeen? Maybe she is your Sunday persona.

But not Caroljeen. I was pointing out that at least some of your fellow Christians are capable of facing reality.

What confession?
This one:

Caroljeen (to Treeplanter): Where did he accuse you of that? I haven't read this entire thread. Some of the posts are way too long for me to take time to read. I prefer posts that are straight to the point without much added verbiage. Please don't assume that I've read the entirety of any thread. Would you give the post number in which Steve accused you of being a genuine rapist?

SteveB, in post #249: I don't recall the word genuine, but it was a year ago, and it was in the context of him trying to convince Jesus followers to abandon YHVH's Word and obedience to the gospel, and "think for ourselves" in a manner that would result in our abandoning Jesus, which would result in sending ourselves to hell.

Christianity serves as justification for some of man's worst characteristics.
Atheism provides no such cover and there's no justification.
Yes -Christian morality is doing what you like, then using the Bible to justify it.

Want to tell lies? Want to insult people you have no even met? What to keep slaves? Want to commit genocide? No problem, there are verses in the Bible you can use to support your twisted morality, what you want.

carroljeen? Maybe she is your Sunday persona.

Nah, we have different pronouns.

This one:

Caroljeen (to Treeplanter): Where did he accuse you of that? I haven't read this entire thread. Some of the posts are way too long for me to take time to read. I prefer posts that are straight to the point without much added verbiage. Please don't assume that I've read the entirety of any thread. Would you give the post number in which Steve accused you of being a genuine rapist?

SteveB, in post #249: I don't recall the word genuine, but it was a year ago, and it was in the context of him trying to convince Jesus followers to abandon YHVH's Word and obedience to the gospel, and "think for ourselves" in a manner that would result in our abandoning Jesus, which would result in sending ourselves to hell.

I asked for Steve's confession that he called Treeplanter a rapist. You flunked again. Here:

Fill in the blanks:

In the thread titled _____________________, in Post # ___ Steve admitted that he called Treeplanter a rapist when he said, "___________________."

I asked for Steve's confession that he called Treeplanter a rapist. You flunked again.
And yet I quoted SteveB confessing. I "flunked" penetrating your denial again, but that is a military-grade denial you have there. I doubt anyone could get through that. You ability to ignore reality is of the scale.

Yes -Christian morality is doing what you like, then using the Bible to justify it.

Want to tell lies? Want to insult people you have no even met? What to keep slaves? Want to commit genocide? No problem, there are verses in the Bible you can use to support your twisted morality, what you want.
Not to mention justification for the mistreatment of infidels.

Back