"I don't know the capital of Delaware, but I see Billy wrote 'Dover.' I'd like to write that on my test, but I'm not sure my tribe would survive."

I was demonstrating how anything anyone writes can be chopped up and distorted to say something other than what was originally written.

That was not the case with your questioning caroljeen's intelligence and then immediately misspelling to word "to." The few deleted words in between were not relevant and the deletion in no way distorted whatever it was you were trying to say. I just couldn't help but point out the irony.

Your army is the victor in a war. What do you do with the captives of the opposing army, if you lived back in the first century? What do you do with their country?
Oh no, you don't get to put me in the hot seat. I'm just one man. We're talking about God here. God endorsed slavery. You know, the omnipotent omniscient omnipresent creator of the universe and author of morality? He has a great deal more responsibility than I do. He had the power to condemn and stop slavery but He didn't.

Are you going to argue that the creator of the universe and the creator of man COULDN'T stop slavery if He wanted to? Please.

It's this kind of mealy mouthed half @$$ed defence of atrocities that make me sick. Your so called "morality" is disgusting.

Oh no, you don't get to put me in the hot seat. I'm just one man. We're talking about God here. God endorsed slavery. You know, the omnipotent omniscient omnipresent creator of the universe and author of morality? He has a great deal more responsibility than I do. He had the power to condemn and stop slavery but He didn't.

Are you going to argue that the creator of the universe and the creator of man COULDN'T stop slavery if He wanted to? Please.

It's this kind of mealy mouthed half @$$ed defence of atrocities that make me sick. Your so called "morality" is disgusting.
God gave YOU a free will to do what you will.

So what do YOU do? Your army is the victor in a war. What do you do with the captives of the opposing army, if you lived back in the first century? What do you do with their country? Show us how much better you are than God.

God gave YOU a free will to do what you will.

So what do YOU do? Your army is the victor in a war. What do you do with the captives of the opposing army, if you lived back in the first century? What do you do with their country? Show us how much better you are than God.
I am not the almighty author of morality and magical creator of the universe. Are you saying God couldn't have created a world without slavery? What a weak and feckless "god" you worship!

But defending something, and it being culturally embedded and widely accepted, are not the same thing.
That's the view a historian would take. We're talking about God, the supposed author of morality, accepting slavery. If one thinks that God was justified in accepting slavery then you are indeed defending it.

That's the view a historian would take. We're talking about God, the supposed author of morality, accepting slavery. If one thinks that God was justified in accepting slavery then you are indeed defending it.
I'm referring to comments where you declared that pretty much every person living in the ancient world was a 'monster' for the fact that they did not condemn slavery.

I'm referring to comments where you declared that pretty much every person living in the ancient world was a 'monster' for the fact that they did not condemn slavery.
Okay. there's a miscommunication there somewhere. I don't feel like litigating it.

Is yours a genuine from K-Mart? A BS in BS?

Ah, is charismatic rughead boy butt-hurt that his "Republicans are perverts" OP that he spent days and days constructing, got ignored and bombed like a wet firecracker?
Don't mistake bald contempt for "butthurt", subhuman. But sounds like my "Republicans are perverts" thread got under your skin. Truth hurts.

Back