In addition to Handing Trump the White House ...

Today, Trump's Truth Social company released financial results for 2023. The company had $4.1 million in revenue, and had a loss for the year of $58 million. The stock is currently down today by around $8/share, or 13%.

I read a few weeks ago that, based on the fundamentals for the company, the stock is worth no more than $2/share. With a loss per share which is 14x revenue, it seems unlikely that the stock is worth even $2/share.
I'm not coming up with anything on Trumps "Truth Social" company, and nothing current comes up for me.

I'm assuming that's because it's doing well.

Today, Trump's Truth Social company released financial results for 2023. The company had $4.1 million in revenue, and had a loss for the year of $58 million. The stock is currently down today by around $8/share, or 13%.

I read a few weeks ago that, based on the fundamentals for the company, the stock is worth no more than $2/share. With a loss per share which is 14x revenue, it seems unlikely that the stock is worth even $2/share.
Social media stocks have run losses (or extremely low profits) for years (even decades) before tweaking their business model such that their potential can be capitalized on. Heretofore, this has presented virtually no impediment to stock price appreciation.

Back