Is it a GOD's Defined SIN, to not keep first/sun day holy or to rest on it ???

SDAchristian

Pauline doctrine proof of sin: AV 1C 15:56 The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.

Is it a GOD's Defined SIN in a law, to not keep first/sun day holy or to rest on it ??? And where is it ???

I need those people to be ready, when the Sunday Law Death Decree comes out, and are found to be blasphemers to GOD's Own Words.

Yours in Christ, Michael

Last edited:
Are you a Jew kept under the law?
AV Ga 3:29 And if ye [be] Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Depends on How GOD sees it, does it not ???

Are you "Christ's" ???

"then are ye Abraham's seed", Help me understand how you missed Paul's spiritual logic here ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

AV Ga 3:29 And if ye [be] Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Depends on How GOD sees it, does it not ???

Are you "Christ's" ???

"then are ye Abraham's seed", Help me understand how you missed Paul's spiritual logic here ???

Yours in Christ, Michael
Spiritually by faith; not physically.
Rom 4:13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

Spiritually by faith; not physically.
Rom 4:13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.
If Paul has a conflict in understanding, it is in your own heart first as an issue.

"... but through the righteousness of faith.", Your faith is found in what to your works to follow ???

You dodged the issue from promise of Christ. You will learn, will it be salvific in time ???

Yours in Christ, Michael

"... but through the righteousness of faith.", Your faith is found in what to your works to follow ???...
You will learn, will it be salvific in time ???
Gal 3:6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
Gal 3:7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
Gal 3:11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
Gal 3:12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.

Works/Law is not salvific.

Please repent from legalism OP.
Is it legalism to refrain from murdering someone? How ‘bout honoring your parents……is that legalism as well? I won’t bother asking about the other seven. I already know your position on the fourth.

ExactLy what law do you refer to when you mention legalism?

Is John 14:15 legalism as expressed by your Savior?

Back