Is "the man Christ Jesus" 100% human and 0% God?

Christ The MAN is 100% human.
Christ The Son of God is 100% God.

But I am asking about two specific Bible terms in 1 Timothy 2:5…

So please post your final YES or NO answers...

1) Is "the man Christ Jesus" 100% human and 0% God?

1 Timothy 2:5... For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

2) Is the "one mediator between God and men" 100% human and 0% God?

1 Timothy 2:5... For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Isaiah 9:6; Matthew 1:23.
Re Is 9:6, the Word/Jesus as ruler of creation (mighty el) is not to say that he is "the God" (o theos in the Greek) - Rev 3:14 - Jesus as ruler of creation is distinguished from "God" the owner/origin of creation.

Re Is 9:6, the Word/Jesus as ruler of creation (mighty el) is not to say that he is "the God" (o theos in the Greek) - Rev 3:14 - Jesus as ruler of creation is distinguished from "God" the owner/origin of creation.
Jesus is the ruler of creation because He is The MIGHTY GOD.
Case closed.

Jesus is the ruler of creation because He is The MIGHTY GOD.
Case closed.
Again, he is "Mighty God," but not "The God" per John 1:1b. He perhaps is "our God" per doubting Thomas, but he is not "the God" who is the Father. All I am saying is that Jesus is always distinguishable from his Father.

Again, he is "Mighty God," but not "The God" per John 1:1b. He perhaps is "our God" per doubting Thomas, but he is not "the God" who is the Father. All I am saying is that Jesus is always distinguishable from his Father.
Too many Gods in your cult.
However the Son is always distinguished from The Father.

However the Son is always distinguished from The Father.
I distinguish between the title holder to "the God" title, the Father as of right (Jn 1:1b), and the one through whom he acts, the ruler of creation, whom is denoted as God without the article in Jn 1:1c, but where this is so, what is conveyed is the sense of the Father's rule through the Word (Rev 3:14).

Last edited:
I distinguish between the title holder to "the God" title, the Father as of right (Jn 1:1b), and the one through whom he acts, the ruler of creation, whom is denoted as God without the article in Jn 1:1c, but where this is so, what is conveyed is the sense of the Father's rule through the Word (Rev 3:14).
You really don’t know who He is and His ability.

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

As I said, too many Gods in your cult.
Only ONE God in the Bible.

Rev. 3:14 tells us Jesus Christ is The ORIGIN of God's creation, i.e. The CREATOR.

Rev. 3:14 tells us Jesus Christ is The ORIGIN of God's creation, i.e. The CREATOR.
It tells us that Jesus is the beginning, i.e. ruler, or instrument of God's creation. "Origin" isn't made out.

You really don’t know who He is and His ability.
Nonsense. My only intention is to retain and maintain the distinctions relating to the Father versus the Son in respect of creation, which the NT maintains, but which trinitarians of your ilk confound such as to render the distinctions meaningless or incomprehensible. By removing the distinctions, you are not elucidating scripture, but undermining it. I suggest you may want to read some good commentaries which can explain the distinctions.

Last edited:
As I said, too many Gods in your cult.
Only ONE God in the Bible.
You aren't qualified to comment as you don't know any Greek. God the Father is a monadic God (there is only one), but acts through the Word, who is deity, but fully distinguishable from the Father, whereas your system seeks to amorphize the Father and Son incoherently so as to remove the articulated NT distinctions.

Last edited:
Back