Jake Tapper Underage Girls?

Harry Leggs

Breaking.

Saleeby was revealed by Project Veritas to have allegedly solicited sexually explicit images of an underage girl, with additional texts showing him fantasizing about molesting his fiancé's daughter.

One text reportedly exchange featured the producer telling the source how his fiancé’s daughter was "wearing very closely cut bottoms at the pool," before graphically describing how he could see the outline of her genitals.

No comments at this time. Looks like Project Veritas?

Last edited:
Breaking.

Saleeby was revealed by Project Veritas to have allegedly solicited sexually explicit images of an underage girl, with additional texts showing him fantasizing about molesting his fiancé's daughter.

One text reportedly exchange featured the producer telling the source how his fiancé’s daughter was "wearing very closely cut bottoms at the pool," before graphically describing how he could see the outline of her genitals.

No comments at this time
i think title of OP should be changed bc

it looks like it is not Tapper who has done this.. allegedly done this

i think title of OP should be changed bc

it looks like it is not Tapper who has done this.. allegedly done this
Looks like old news. Should have checked the dates. It did come up on recent Twitter feeds so I don't know what happened. So much for posting when in a rush.

Breaking.

No comments at this time. Looks like Project Veritas?
I wonder when the howls will start to shut down CNN?

Let us not forget Jeffery Tubin pleasuring himself on a company zoom call
Yes. Creepy. But that does not make him a pedophile.

If you want to complain about perverts in a news organization how about Bill O'Reilly and Roger Ailes at Fox?

If you want to complain about perverts in a news organization how about Bill O'Reilly and Roger Ailes at Fox?

So you would not object to the corporate culture where that happens.

Again the poster is saying if a republican does something bad, then a corresponding liberal should be allowed a similar offense.

Back