Just got in from the Rally!!

And this is why so many people support the protesters EVEN if they dont support anti vax.
And that's why the government is afraid to use force and ignite a civil war. There is alot of support for the Truckers!

But politicians? NDP has made it clear they side with the Liberals. And Conservatives? All I can see is some lip service for now. Lets hope that changes.

Again. It seems to me all parties are under ONE leadership. Even Doug Ford the conservative premier of Ontario is on the liberals side.

That means they get in free.
It should but they dont. Its like a dictatorship. Now some could say what if the hotel refuses to comply? He wont either because he is being payed off, threatened or the owner is part of the elite establishment.

Protestants have a lot of influence in society. Right-wingers never seem to care about that. Just black and brown people…and among the most extreme, Jews.
What? Did you mean protesters or protestants? In Christ there are only two divisions, the believer and the non-believer, those in Christ and those in Adam, the Jew and the Gentile, the righteous and the unrighteous, and "the Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance." 2 Peter 3:9

Really? Is that why secularism and liberalism calls the shots in America? The Christians have been infiltrated and/or subdued. I see only lip service and no real action from Protestants. They just idly sat back and watched the world go to crap.......

Sorry. Im not a "right-winger" try again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BMS
It should but they dont. Its like a dictatorship. Now some could say what if the hotel refuses to comply? He wont either because he is being payed off, threatened or the owner is part of the elite establishment.
Oh I know its like a dictatorship. As Jordan Peterson pointed out, its the same spirit as the marxist regimes of the last century.

For me, a really useful thread and personal eyewitness account. Thanks wiseones2cents.
Please keep us updated.
I hear the authorities are now loading injunctions on the truckers.

The Canadian government is being totalitarian. It tipped over when it passed C-16 trying to force people what to say, and now its trying to enforce its law and order totally oblivious to its stupidity.
I saw an article over the weekend where Justin "Castro" Trudeaus half bro said he and his brother Justin were paid by the cabal to say and do what they wanted them to say.

Justin "Castro" Trudeau will not change course unless he is told to by the Cabal to change course or he defects.

I saw an article over the weekend where Justin "Castro" Trudeaus half bro said he and his brother Justin were paid by the cabal to say and do what they wanted them to say.

Justin "Castro" Trudeau will not change course unless he is told to by the Cabal to change course or he defects.
All world leaders get their marching orders from the elites. Fail to comply means war is waged on you. With US military as their primary army.

Back