Mormon Genetic Issues

Where is proof that Joseph was a "much more elderly man"?
I believe (I could be wrong with this ?) that the idea of Joseph being an old geezer comes from the Roman Catholic Church's teaching that Mary was a "perpetual virgin", so she and Joseph had only one child, Jesus.
For more info, search the RC forum.

--Rich

I believe (I could be wrong with this ?) that the idea of Joseph being an old geezer comes from the Roman Catholic Church's teaching that Mary was a "perpetual virgin", so she and Joseph had only one child, Jesus.
For more info, search the RC forum.

--Rich
I know Roman Catholic doctrine. I am Anglo-Catholic. The belief that Joseph was a very old man is simply folklore within the Church and has nothing to do with official doctrine. Anyway, why are you bringing up Romanism? Go to the proper forum if you want to discuss that. Joseph Smith was in his middle to late thirties when he was targeting teenagers to marry him. Go look it up. He was attracted to younger girls, starting with Fanny Alger who was around 16 when he had relations with her out in the barn which Emma saw: https://josephsmithspolygamy.org/co...ges-sexual/fanny-alger-evidence-of-sexuality/

Joseph Smith was a sexual predator of younger girls. Some might call him a Hebephile. I call him a serial adulterer who used religion to cover up his deviancy. Mormons try to say Fanny was Joe the Liar's first "plural" wife. That's a coverup. She was simply a maid in Emma's home and Smith was messing around with her, as he did with so many young girls - and then tried to justify his sexual deviancy with a "revelation." D&C 132 says the first wife must give her consent to her husband's "marriage" to another - and if she doesn't, the husband can still go ahead and "marry" another. Mormonism was built on Joseph Smith's sexual fantasies, deviant behavior, and lust for money, sex and power - and he didn't care who got in his way. This deviant thought he'd fly over all his enemies and do what he wanted - but down the road crimes tend to catch up with you. (Joe's sermon bragging about how he will fly over his enemies: https://rsc.byu.edu/words-joseph-smith/26-may-1844-sunday-morning ). He did fly over them, I suppose, when he jumped from the window at Carthage jail - he "flew" right into the arms of his enemies, and I suppose one might say he was a victim of his own bragging.

Last edited:
Back