Pray for Israel?

That's entirely your own fault.
It's really not. You have no idea why I've said what I've said. Otherwise you wouldn't be giving your same old lame talking points in reply.
this could have been a much more enjoyable experience for both of us.
so, you have only yourself to blame.
LOL. You cant get off your script.
Yet you do.
Sounds like you have a decision to make.
I've already made it. If I see you talking nonsense I'll call you out on it.

It's really not.
actually it is.
you were given hundreds of questions, even had an entire thread dedicated entirely to you taking the time to read through and answer all those questions.
instead you mocked, disdained, derided, maligned, and whatever else you thought would achieve driving me away.

You have no idea why I've said what I've said.
At this point, it no longer matters what you say.
you've proven beyond the shadow of the doubt you are neither willing nor able to learn.

Otherwise you wouldn't be giving your same old lame talking points in reply.
I'm glad you find them lame. It just further demonstrates your cowardice.

LOL. You cant get off your script.
that you think Truth is a script further demonstrates that you don't actually want to know the truth.
I've already made it.
still waiting for it.
If I see you talking nonsense I'll call you out on it.
Further demonstrating your deliberate and willful ignorance.

To people who are perishing, the truth is nonsense.
Moria is the word used.

Foolishness, idiocy, it's a bad joke gone awry.

So, I see no reason to stop stating the truth.
What you do with it is entirely YOUR choice.

Jesus still died to save you from your sin and give you everlasting life.

actually it is.
you were given hundreds of questions, even had an entire thread dedicated entirely to you taking the time to read through and answer all those questions.
instead you mocked, disdained, derided, maligned, and whatever else you thought would achieve driving me away.

At this point, it no longer matters what you say.
you've proven beyond the shadow of the doubt you are neither willing nor able to learn.

I'm glad you find them lame. It just further demonstrates your cowardice.

that you think Truth is a script further demonstrates that you don't actually want to know the truth.

still waiting for it.

Further demonstrating your deliberate and willful ignorance.

To people who are perishing, the truth is nonsense.
Moria is the word used.

Foolishness, idiocy, it's a bad joke gone awry.

So, I see no reason to stop stating the truth.
What you do with it is entirely YOUR choice.

Jesus still died to save you from your sin and give you everlasting life.
Nice collection of rants, tirades and temper tantrums.

Look in the mirror.

Ironically, I WANT to see the TRUTH.
But only if it is the truth you were conditioned to believe as a kid.

If the truth is that Jesus was not resurrected, would you want to know that? Be honest with yourself (the rest of us already know the answer).

This is why you are so scared of thinking for yourself, and why ultimately ever argument with you descends into you telling us we will suffer for eternity if we disagree with you.

But only if it is the truth you were conditioned to believe as a kid.
Nope.
Your repeated use of this phrase demonstrates that you only believe what you were conditioned to believe as a child.
If the truth is that Jesus was not resurrected, would you want to know that?
I've been waiting for you to actually provide proof that he never actually rose from the dead.
I have invited you to do the extensive investigation and research on this at least 4 times but you have refused each time.
this demonstrates to me that you don't actually want to know if the resurrection of Jesus took place.

Be honest with yourself (the rest of us already know the answer).
yeah, strange thing is, you've repeatedly been invited to investigate it, but refused. So, we do indeed know that you're too cowardly to come and see for yourself.
This is why you are so scared of thinking for yourself, and why ultimately ever argument with you descends into you telling us we will suffer for eternity if we disagree with you.
Further demonstrating your deliberate and willful ignorance of the truth.

Back