Scientific American: Trans

TeabagSalad

BMS,

I'm currently in Australia and am about to head back to the UK via Singapore so my access to the internet will be limited over the next couple of days. Below I have linked an article in Scientific American which details some of the science around sex and gender. You will note that the article contains a number of links to studies and other articles around the subject:

As I am in transit over the next couple of days it should give you ample time to read and digest the article (and the studies it links to). If you'd like to post a response to the contents of the article and studies linked to, once I am back in the UK and have had a bit of a chance to get over my jet lag we can have a proper discussion about the actual science concerning sex and gender identity.

Cheers - TeabagSalad

BMS,

I'm currently in Australia and am about to head back to the UK via Singapore so my access to the internet will be limited over the next couple of days. Below I have linked an article in Scientific American which details some of the science around sex and gender. You will note that the article contains a number of links to studies and other articles around the subject:

As I am in transit over the next couple of days it should give you ample time to read and digest the article (and the studies it links to). If you'd like to post a response to the contents of the article and studies linked to, once I am back in the UK and have had a bit of a chance to get over my jet lag we can have a proper discussion about the actual science concerning sex and gender identity.

Cheers - TeabagSalad
In addition to the points I made on the other thread, the author is a self identified transactivist!

Explains it to you. If you have any issues with what is expounded, please say

oh and btw dont miss all the peer reviewed studies cited across the bottom of the screen.

So we can see the extent of the dishonest propaganda and posturing of people who support gender identity ideology

BMS,

Cheers - TeabagSalad
Furthermore. The first linked study I looked at, "sex beyond the genitalia" and found this.
"Joel's research has been criticized by other neuroscientists who argue that male and female brains, on average, show distinct differences and can be classified with a high level of accuracy."
But the paper is problematic in itself. Since biological sex IS the genitalia or the gametes, sex cant be beyond it.

Also one of the researcher's papers looks at male/female characteristics of 'transgender women' How does that work? Is the 'transgender woman' male or female? The whole thing is a confused contradiction

Last edited:
The basic problem with the links in your article is they confuse trans with male and female biological sex.

BMS,

Cheers - TeabagSalad
I'd guess that you would be an advocate of the "gay science," also a book by Neitzsche advocating that "God is dead." Section 125 depicts The Parable of the Madman who is searching for God. He accuses us all of being the murderers of God. "'Where is God?' he cried; 'I will tell you. We have killed him—you and I. All of us are his murderers..."

I'd guess he speaks for you too.

I'd guess that you would be an advocate of the "gay science," also a book by Neitzsche advocating that "God is dead." Section 125 depicts The Parable of the Madman who is searching for God. He accuses us all of being the murderers of God. "'Where is God?' he cried; 'I will tell you. We have killed him—you and I. All of us are his murderers..."

I'd guess he speaks for you too.
This wouldn't be more irrelevant if you quoted an Enid Blyton book. The subject on the card is trans. You briefly mention "gay science" , which even if it was a thing, it would have nothing to do with gender. Then you go off on one about Nietzsche. Have you nothing to say about the science of gender identity? You are surely not one of these idiots who deny that gender identity even exists.

This wouldn't be more irrelevant if you quoted an Enid Blyton book. The subject on the card is trans. You briefly mention "gay science" , which even if it was a thing, it would have nothing to do with gender. Then you go off on one about Nietzsche. Have you nothing to say about the science of gender identity? You are surely not one of these idiots who deny that gender identity even exists.
I don't have a gender identity. I have an immutable birth sex.

Today there is a destructive cult of identity, where what you identify as really matters to its cult members. Gender is just one of those identities. Atheism is another identity. Trans another. I see the relevance of Nietzsche in that he shows that whilst you guys are preoccupy yourselves with your identity hang ups and engage in ever more twisted ways to manipulate the truth by your "gay science" (as BMS has demonstrated above - "trans/gay science" is meaningless psychobabble designed to prop up your identity cult), what you are really engaged in a desecration of all that is holy in life. The "death of God" is however inevitably the prelude to divine vengeance; both personal and national.

You could replace "God" with "truth" in the parable below. Whatever: you should understand that it is speaking of your atheist cult of identity:

The Parable of the Madman

"The madman.- Have you not heard of that madman who
lit a lantern in the bright morning hours. ran to the market
place. and cried incessantly: "I seek God! I seek God!" As
many of those who did not believe in God were standing
around just then, he provoked much laughter. Has he got lost?
asked one. Did he lose his way like a child? asked another. Or
is he hiding? Is he afraid of us? Has he gone on a voyage?
emigrated? -Thus they yelled and laughed.

The madman jumped into their midst and pierced them with
his eyes. Whither is God?" he cried; "I will tell you. We
have killed him-you and I. All of us are his murderers. But
how did we do this? How could we drink up the sea? Who
gave us the sponge to wipe away the entire horizon? What were
we doing when we unchained this earth from its sun? Whither
is it moving now? Whither are we moving? Away from all
suns? Are we not plunging continually? Backward. sideward.
forward. in all directions? Is there stilI any up or down? Are
we not straying as through an infinite nothing? Do we not feel
the breath of empty space? Has it not become colder? Is not
night coatinually closing in on us? Do we not need to light
lanterns in the morning? Do we hear nothing as yet of the
noise of the gravediggers who are burying God? Do we smell
nothing as yet of the divine decomposition? Gods. too. decompose.
God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him."

Reactions: BMS
LOL. You call scientists who dont agree with your ideas, idiots. Classic

That is two of us who don't have a gender identity. Two of us who have a biological sex. Some people claim gender identity and scientists refer to this as gender dysphoria

I don't have a gender identity. I have an immutable birth sex.

Today there is a destructive cult of identity, where what you identify as really matters to its cult members. Gender is just one of those identities. Atheism is another identity. Trans another. I see the relevance of Nietzsche in that he shows that whilst you guys are preoccupy yourselves with your identity hang ups and engage in ever more twisted ways to manipulate the truth by your "gay science" (as BMS has demonstrated above - "trans/gay science" is meaningless psychobabble designed to prop up your identity cult), what you are really engaged in a desecration of all that is holy in life. The "death of God" is however inevitably the prelude to divine vengeance; both personal and national.

You could replace "God" with "truth" in the parable below. Whatever: you should understand that it is speaking of your atheist cult of identity:

The Parable of the Madman

"The madman.- Have you not heard of that madman who
lit a lantern in the bright morning hours. ran to the market
place. and cried incessantly: "I seek God! I seek God!" As
many of those who did not believe in God were standing
around just then, he provoked much laughter. Has he got lost?
asked one. Did he lose his way like a child? asked another. Or
is he hiding? Is he afraid of us? Has he gone on a voyage?
emigrated? -Thus they yelled and laughed.

The madman jumped into their midst and pierced them with
his eyes. Whither is God?" he cried; "I will tell you. We
have killed him-you and I. All of us are his murderers. But
how did we do this? How could we drink up the sea? Who
gave us the sponge to wipe away the entire horizon? What were
we doing when we unchained this earth from its sun? Whither
is it moving now? Whither are we moving? Away from all
suns? Are we not plunging continually? Backward. sideward.
forward. in all directions? Is there stilI any up or down? Are
we not straying as through an infinite nothing? Do we not feel
the breath of empty space? Has it not become colder? Is not
night coatinually closing in on us? Do we not need to light
lanterns in the morning? Do we hear nothing as yet of the
noise of the gravediggers who are burying God? Do we smell
nothing as yet of the divine decomposition? Gods. too. decompose.
God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him."
I will leave my response until the OP has had his say. I wouldn't want to derail his thread further. I will come back to you however. In the meantime, I recommend Samuel Beckett and the poems of TS Elliott. You seem well primed to appreciate them.

I will leave my response until the OP has had his say. I wouldn't want to derail his thread further. I will come back to you however. In the meantime, I recommend Samuel Beckett and the poems of TS Elliott. You seem well primed to appreciate them.
Why? Neither of them mention "gender identity"

In the meantime, I recommend Samuel Beckett and the poems of TS Elliott. .
I'd recommend the gospel of John to you. Having checked over the "wasteland" poem, - I'm afraid I can't see anything in it that would remotely interest me.

Reactions: BMS
Me too , but it's not quite as depressing or nihilistic as Nietzsche .
"tu quoque" as regard nihilism. You strike me as not believing in anything. At least Nietzsche the apostate could admit that such as he had "murdered God." (Except for the fact that God, by definition, cannot be murdered and that he has the capacity to destroy all men - body and soul - which is what he did to Nietzsche.)

Looking at TeaBagSalad's link again. One linked study within refers to cis gender and trans gender men and women. Well what sex are they? Simple as that. Absolute garbage. Rogue pseudo science.... a cis gender man is a.male/man right? A trans gender man is what sex? A man or a woman? How can one tell?

This article is quite revealing and interesting

Note, it explains the biology, investigates the dysphoria in terms of biology and refers to the 'gender identity' as not really much known about except as a concept.

Most people do not have a concept of gender identity, they are the sex they are without questioning it or ever thinking about it. But even this study is making some unhelpful and unsound assumptions

Not a good study as it assumes to much. Gender identity is NOT an important issue in society. Gender identity is a false enlightenment, pure psychobabble (or gnosticism). What's important in life is that you remember what sex you were born with. Some people are too stupid, or else are propagandized/brainwashed, even to do that.

Back