The intellectual draught of ideas.

Of course - nobody would join, if there weren't perks for members?.
And yet, a careful reading of the bible reveals an exhaustive list of draft dodgers who are eventually dragged kicking and screaming against their will to a life of torment, torture, and misery; these are the elect! The term itself spotlights that they cannot select their fate. It is one which they're elected to by God.

Draught: as used here: "whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him;

19 Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats?" Mark 7:18,19

Actually I think "draught" refers to physical substance like food (meat). But what does defile a man is what they disbelieve to be true in reality. This is spiritual "draught" or waste and defiles the mind into "false beliefs" and no spiritual discernment of what is true or false.

Descartes assumed his thoughts proved his existence. He assumes that he is the one who thinks. He commits the fallacy of Begging the Question. He never proves that he is the one who is thinking. He doesn't have to if everyone accepts it as a Given.

Actually beliefs are what prove our existence and who we are in Christ, we as believers are to believe in accordance with what God believes, demonstrating; that it is in a believer's believing that it is in and with God that our belief and His knowledge Originates. A believer believes because God believed first and it is in God's believing that makes once a unbeliever; now a believer such as me.

The mystic, the poet, the seer, and the prophet will be the first to openly admit that the inspiration, musings, or revelations they receive are not of their own making. They neither created them, nor are they theirs to possess.

All knowledge of God's truth and reality always existed in and with Him and He makes His children in His image by believing in once unbelievers (such as us then) to a believer such as us now.

However, it does not then follow that we cannot create anything. In fact, the first thing we create actually follows from what all infants create. The mind forms an intellectual bowel movement in the form of its own identity.

I am assuming that you are being coy and satirical here in describing what God does spiritually in and with people and their minds with comparing it to what infants do to get rid of their bowel waste. But I would agree that disbelieving the truth with "false beliefs" is comparable to draught and bowel waste in that regard. If that is what you are getting at here.

From there, this intellectual turd simply assumes every idea that appears before it is of its own making. It is all intellectual waste and is incapable of inspiration of any kind.

I would agree that disbelieving the truth aka embracing "false beliefs" is an "intellectual turd" and all "false beliefs" are all "intellectual waste and is incapable of inspiration of any kind".

The idea, the id, the identity is what is produced, and therefore can never be the source of inspiration.

Believing in the truth and reality of God's Kingdom does is fact provide believers with their true identity as a child of God.

By the same token, they can never be worthy of redemption. These silly ideas are destined, like Satan burned to ashes in an incinerating toilet; to a brief and harried life of flatulent ratiocination.

But that's the thing, believers have not and are not relying on what we done for redemption, but rather on what God as done when God became man to saved us from ourselves. As it is God who as made believers what they are or that has given us our ID; when we believed in accordance with Him.

Last edited:
Actually I think "draught" refers to physical substance like food (meat). But what does defile a man is what they disbelieve to be true in reality. This is spiritual "draught" or waste and defiles the mind into "false beliefs" and no spiritual discernment of what is true or false.
I think draught here means sewer or toilet - where the food goes after it leaves the body, rather than what the food has become.

Back