the most atrocious holocaust in the history of the United States. Dr Nathanson

You laugh at people getting murdered⁉️⁉️⁉️
Is this true⁉️⁉️
Nothing you say is what I spoke about and you know it. You of all people are the murderers, as you demand that, when a Doctor, after examinations finds that the pregnancy will be very dangerous for BOTH the unborn AND the mother, you demand that nothing should be done about that.. Stop lying about what I said, as I never said anything like what you have claimed in all of your posts..
It is you who needs to deal with your suppositions.

You say you’re not an abortion advocate. Why don’t you prove it right here.

Repeat after me

Abortion is the murder of an innocent child

Ok your turn
Well you go first, you claim that a very ill unborn baby has to be born and so it can then die very soon after or, become a total vegetable for the rest of it's very very short life.

Ok, prove that you’re not an advocate for abortion. Repeat the following after me.

Abortion is murder.

Ok your turn
You have 3 insulting posts in a row, and over only 1 session, this is considered harassment and indirect personal written assault!

Nothing you say is what I spoke about and you know it. You of all people are the murderers, as you demand that, when a Doctor, after examinations finds that the pregnancy will be very dangerous for BOTH the unborn AND the mother, you demand that nothing should be done about that.. Stop lying about what I said, as I never said anything like what you have claimed in all of your posts..
If a woman can simply decide her body her choice to terminate her offspring then a doctor can surely do nothing if he or she wants. Get a grip

If a woman can simply decide her body her choice to terminate her offspring then a doctor can surely do nothing if he or she wants. Get a grip
that is! the exact POINT that I am trying to get through the thick skulls here, thank you.

Repeat after me

Ok your turn
Moron! When a woman has to abort to save her own life and or the life of the unborn go tell them yourself that THEY are wrong.
What you are not saying is that when a girl gets pregnant out of marriage and or, there is a huge risk of her dying from the baby, then, this is different issue. But I guess you and your kind just come here to cause arguments and trouble and show us your immaturity yet again, and again, right ?

Last edited:

Repeat after me

Ok your turn
I see that YOU would rather both the baby ( unborn or not ) and the mother, both die, ju to prove your point, and many in the past and even now do and are dying.

The issue is pro-choice abortion, my body my choice. Whenever this is discussed posters insist on referring to exceptions such as rape and threat of life.

He's just a hateful troll. My advice is that you put him on ignore (though this is completely up to you, of course); you'll find that the quality of your conversations here will improve.

He's just a hateful troll. My advice is that you put him on ignore (though this is completely up to you, of course); you'll find that the quality of your conversations here will improve.
I quite agree. One of the most aggressively puerile posters here, a pure unadulterated troll with nothing of value to say. He isn't alone, but he is notably worse than most.

Amen to that, God bless you..

I quite agree. One of the most aggressively puerile posters here, a pure unadulterated troll with nothing of value to say. He isn't alone, but he is notably worse than most.
Amen and may God Bless you and yours.

The issue is pro-choice abortion, my body my choice. Whenever this is discussed posters insist on referring to exceptions such as rape and threat of life.
MY ONE AND ONLY POINT IN THIS PARTICULAR DEBATE!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU NOT BELIVE IN RAPE ( IE; THAT IS OFTEN HAPPENS ) DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT MANY WOMEN ARE NOT ABLE TO HAVE CHILDREN, AS IN IF AND WHEN THEY ARE PREGNANT THEY CAN DIE FROM BEARING CHILDREN ?
Yes!!! a woman has to have sex to become pregnant, did your parents not tell any of you about this ? Yes again, artificial insemination is what you want to mention now right ? lol this is also a choice.. So what about PRO CHOICE then, what have you to say on that ? arguments after silly talk ?

Last edited:
MY ONE AND ONLY POINT IN THIS PARTICULAR DEBATE!!!!!!!!!!!! DO YOU NOT BELIVE IN RAPE ( IE; THAT IS OFTEN HAPPENS ) DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT MANY WOMEN ARE NOT ABLE TO HAVE CHILDREN, AS IN IF AND WHEN THEY ARE PREGNANT THEY CAN DIE FROM BEARING CHILDREN ?
Yes!!! a woman has to have sex to become pregnant, did your parents not tell any of you about this ? Yes again, artificial insemination is what you want to mention now right ? lol this is also a choice.. So what about PRO CHOICE then, what have you to say on that ? arguments after silly talk ?
Firstly I have been trying to debate endlessly with posters who dont know a woman is an adult human female.
Secondly I am pro -abortion for exceptional circumstances such as threat to life of the mother or the offspring, and rape.

Firstly I have been trying to debate endlessly with posters who dont know a woman is an adult human female.
Secondly I am pro -abortion for exceptional circumstances such as threat to life of the mother or the offspring, and rape.
YES EXACTLY MY POINT AND, AS I HAVE POSTED A FEW TIMES, HOEVER THOSE HERE DO NOT SEE THAT POINT ??

CnP
Pregnant women who choose a vaginal delivery are not officially warned about the possibility of bad outcomes for themselves or their babies. Now UK doctors are considering whether to formally warn women about the risks of giving birth vaginally1. It’s essential to recognize that while vaginal birth is the natural endpoint of pregnancy, “natural” does not necessarily mean “good.” Here are some key points:

1. Vaginal Birth Risks:
    • Tearing: Vaginal births can result in perineal tears, which can vary in severity.
    • Incontinence: Some women may experience urinary or fecal incontinence after vaginal delivery.
    • Stillbirth Risk: After 39 weeks, there is a not-insignificant risk of stillbirth associated with vaginal birth.
    • Brain Damage: Vaginal births carry a chance of brain damage for the baby.
  2. Planned C-Sections:
    • Safest Option for the Baby: Planned C-sections avoid the risk of brain damage from a vaginal birth.
    • Avoid Emergency C-Sections: A planned C-section is the only guaranteed way to avoid a risky emergency C-section.
    • Cost-Effective: In the long run, planned C-sections are cost-effective when considering the costs of caring for injured mothers and children.
  3. Balancing Choices:
    • While it’s essential to inform women about the risks of non-medical C-sections, the playing field is not level.
    • Obstetricians’ leaders are still deciding whether to press ahead with formal warnings, but timely action is crucial.
but here at CARM those who just want an argument, are always here sic!

Back