Where is true blessings found?

Carbon

People have lost sight of where true blessing is to be found.

Lately reading many posts here I see people agreeing with Pelagius, I see many semi- pelagians. There is an uprising of pelagianism? we are warned there will be divisions in the church.
So it does not come as a surprise.

With some people attacking essential Christian doctrines and still professing to be Christian’s is alarming.

Former “professed” calvinists fell so fast and hard that they now teach man has the ability within himself to save himself.

So many have become so puffed up with pride they don’t even sound Christian any longer.
They sound more like the rich man. Thinking they can buy their way in with their riches. Yep, they are rich with that fallen nature, God hating faith.

But Jesus said in Matthew 5, blessed are the poor in spirit.
We must realize we have nothing. No faith to bring, no goodness. All we bring is our sin.

God don’t even hear the so called, sinners prayer. If one is not regenerate and thereby placed in Christ, God does not hear your prayers.
For all the blessings, one has to be “in Christ.”

This OP sounds just like a Pharisee in the NT. Yikes . The in club thinking they have the truth and everyone else is in error . All the whole augustine brought his paganism/ Gnosticism into the church and Calvin fell for it hook line and sinker .

next

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
Ephesians 1:3‭-‬6 KJV

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
Ephesians 1:3‭-‬6 KJV
Amen

Lately reading many posts here I see people agreeing with Pelagius, I see many semi- pelagians. There is an uprising of pelagianism?
Former “professed” calvinists fell so fast and hard that they now teach man has the ability within himself to save himself.
So many have become so puffed up with pride they don’t even sound Christian any longer.
Who are those scoundrels? Tell us who they are so we can mark them.

With some people attacking essential Christian doctrines and still professing to be Christian’s is alarming.
Oh, you mean the ones who attack essential "Doctrines of Grace"; I suppose all we can do is give glory to God for meticulously determining their actions.

Lately reading many posts here I see people agreeing with Pelagius, I see many semi- pelagians. There is an uprising of pelagianism? we are warned there will be divisions in the church.

They sound more like the rich man. Thinking they can buy their way in with their riches. Yep, they are rich with that fallen nature, God hating faith.

We must realize we have nothing. No faith to bring, no goodness. All we bring is our sin.

God don’t even hear the so called, sinners prayer. If one is not regenerate and thereby placed in Christ, God does not hear your prayers.

Like Calvinists?

Sure doesn't.

Got that right.

Never met such a person. Where did you find them?

Who brings their sin? The unregenerate or regenerate?

Are you righteous or does God just count you as such although you are not? Do tell.

Or are straightforward answers to questions too much to ask from you?

Are you righteous or does God just count you as such although you are not? Do tell.

Also He spoke this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: (Lk. 18:9 NKJ)

Or are straightforward answers to questions too much to ask from you?

and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith; (Phil. 3:9 NKJ)

Self-righteousness is the sin of claiming prideful self-merit.

If it's not my righteousness, then it's a gift.

Also He spoke this parable to some who trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: (Lk. 18:9 NKJ)

The unrighteous will live by faith?

What does 1 John 3:7 say?

and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith; (Phil. 3:9 NKJ)

And?

Self-righteousness is the sin of claiming prideful self-merit.

If it's not my righteousness, then it's a gift.

Well then does God make you righteous or does God just count you as such although you are not?

What does 2 Corinthians 5:21 say?

This OP sounds just like a Pharisee in the NT. Yikes . The in club thinking they have the truth and everyone else is in error . All the whole augustine brought his paganism/ Gnosticism into the church and Calvin fell for it hook line and sinker .

next
Do you feel guilty? Na, I doubt it.
You feel exposed?

Back