Who should replace Jeff Zucker at CNN?

So, your main criterium for this job is not commitment to journalistic standards, popularity judged by how many followers Rogan has?

I gather you recognize that CNN would lose virtually all its current viewers should Rogan get that job. Is that the real reason for suggesting him?
Lying about Russia, Russia, collusion is cesspool standards.

Trashy New York Times tabloid sent Ali Watkins to have sex with her source to get her "story."

I doubt he would take it, but I would like to see someone like Bob Costas. He doesn't have the editorial and managerial background, but his integrity and ability to remain impartial should not be in question. The big question is how would he handle the zoo that comes with managing so many personalities.
That's a thoughtful answer. I think he would need to begin to clean house and promote whatever objective journalists they have in their employ.

So, your main criterium for this job is not commitment to journalistic standards, popularity judged by how many followers Rogan has?

I gather you recognize that CNN would lose virtually all its current viewers should Rogan get that job. Is that the real reason for suggesting him?
My criteria would be whoever returns it to headline news, a real newscast show every half hour.

You've lost your right to have another lefty run the show.

Maybe in time they'd be allowed to have an opinion show, after they prove they can handle the basics again.

Think of it like a Marshall Plan for hopelessly hyper partisan news networks.

NBC and it's red headed stepchild would be next.

Carlson would be very good. Since he does all his own thinking it would actually be fresh, interesting and engaging.
Tucker's own lawyer said in court that no reasonable person would believe anything Tucker said. Why would such a person be considered to head a reputable news organization?

Why is it that everything that's happening today looks like the realization of an Alex Jones conspiracy theory of a year and a half ago?
Like his claim that Sandy Hook was a false flag operation, and that no children actually died?

Back