You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.

Yahchristian

Matthew 16:15-17... He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.

1) Has God ALREADY revealed that to EVERYONE?

2) Does the Father have the ABILITY to reveal that to MORE people?

I say 1=No and 2=Yes.

I meant to say “the Father”. So just to clarify...

1) Has the Father ALREADY revealed “Jesus is the Son of the living God” to EVERYONE?

2) Does the Father have the ABILITY to reveal “Jesus is the Son of the living God” to MORE people?

I meant to say “the Father”. So just to clarify...

And to clarify even more...

1) Has the Father ALREADY revealed “Jesus is the Son of the living God” to EVERYONE?

2) Does the Father have the ABILITY to reveal “Jesus is the Son of the living God” to EVERYONE?

Is ANYONE on this forum able to answer the questions...

2) Does the Father have the ABILITY to reveal “Jesus is the Son of the living God” to EVERYONE?

I say 1=No and 2=Yes.

Is ANYONE on this forum able to answer the questions...

I say 1=No and 2=Yes.
Civic apparently still cannot read the rules. Have a good vacation

Matthew 16:15-17... He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.

I say 1=No and 2=Yes.
Is the Trinity forum boring you these days lol since you as a non trinitarian are posting over here .

I say 1=No and 2=Yes.
What does you are the Christ mean ?

Who is Christ ?

What does you are the Christ mean ?

Who is Christ ?

"You are the Christ" means "You are the Son of the living God"...
Matthew 16:16... And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

Jesus is "the Christ"...
Matthew 16:20... Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Now are you able to answer the questions from the original post...

Back