"Why Vladimir Putin IS A Psychopath"

Zelensky was an actor/comedian. And actor/comedians do silly things to entertain people. That is their job.

Have you seen Zelenski?

I have.

I'm beginning to believe that he has similar traits as Ronald Reagan.

Reagan_FMPU.jpg

Image credit: public domain

Are you a supporter of Putinism?

_____??

Zelensky was an actor/comedian. And actor/comedians do silly things to entertain people. That is their job.
And he is still acting...that's his job.

Don't forget commie Zelenski...Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelenskyy has got one of his leading political opponents arrested and put in handcuffs, then went on to brag about it on social media.

Don't forget commie Zelenski...Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelenskyy has got one of his leading political opponents arrested and put in handcuffs, then went on to brag about it on social media.
Acting?
He was offered an escape route out of Ukraine when Russia invaded and declined, instead remaining to lead his country while putting himself and his family in jeopardy.

Zelensky was elected to combat corruption, and he arrested an official for corruption.

...and the FSB has tried to assassinate him at least a dozen times.

Reagan - only once as far as I know.

Zenenskyy -- documented history

____

Last edited:
Acting?
He was offered an escape route out of Ukraine when Russia invaded and declined, instead remaining to lead his country while putting himself and his family in jeopardy.
The fool shouldn't have allowed Russia to invade in the first place...but, being a puppet actor NATO gave him no choice.
Zelensky was elected to combat corruption, and he arrested an official for corruption.
Zelensky is the definition of corruption.....where is all of out tax money going?

Remember this?
So, tell me if I got this right...

Joe Biden, well, not really him, but the White House Administration (the Cabal)....has sent American tax payer money to Ukraine...you know, to support Zelensyy and their valient war effort against bad guy Putin.....But, Zelensyy took some of that money and bought some FTX cryptocurrency...lots of it.
Meanwhile.....Sam Bankman-Fried the founder of crypto exchange FTX....being such a nice generous guy took the cash from FTX and donated it to great causes such as climate change and being such a great guy was also the second largest donator to the Democratic Party. (George Soros was number 1)

Did I get that right?

Nothing see here...right?

Basically it went like this....Biden--->sent tax money to---->Zelenskyy------>converted tax money to FTX crypto currency------->Sam Bankman-Fried took cash from FTX-------> and donated it to the Democratic Party.

In math you can typically reduce the equation. Here's what it looks like.....Biden------>USA tax money------>sent to Democratic Party.

Great way to laundry money, eh?

BTW...FTX crashed.

The fool shouldn't have allowed Russia to invade in the first place...but, being a puppet actor NATO gave him no choice.

Zelensky is the definition of corruption.....where is all of out tax money going?

Remember this?
So, tell me if I got this right...

Joe Biden, well, not really him, but the White House Administration (the Cabal)....has sent American tax payer money to Ukraine...you know, to support Zelensyy and their valient war effort against bad guy Putin.....But, Zelensyy took some of that money and bought some FTX cryptocurrency...lots of it.
Meanwhile.....Sam Bankman-Fried the founder of crypto exchange FTX....being such a nice generous guy took the cash from FTX and donated it to great causes such as climate change and being such a great guy was also the second largest donator to the Democratic Party. (George Soros was number 1)

Did I get that right?

Nothing see here...right?

Basically it went like this....Biden--->sent tax money to---->Zelenskyy------>converted tax money to FTX crypto currency------->Sam Bankman-Fried took cash from FTX-------> and donated it to the Democratic Party.

In math you can typically reduce the equation. Here's what it looks like.....Biden------>USA tax money------>sent to Democratic Party.

Great way to laundry money, eh?

BTW...FTX crashed.

Got reference(s)? I have documented history.

___

How much money has been given to Ukraine and the corrupt Zelenski?

Where has it all gone? What good has come of it?

Well, the references you have provided do not support any of your previous assertions. I believe that we agree it costs immense amounts of money to defend a small country from being assimilated by a large aggressive autocratic regime like Russia.

Having a psychopath in charge of Russia is an inherently terrible situation indeed.

_____?

Inside Putin's Mind

_____?

psy·cho·path

noun

a person affected by chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior

In other news:

"Putin’s attempt at blackmailing Europe on energy has failed"​

- "Putin has choked off natural gas supplies to Europe, hoping that Europeans, shivering and without heat during the winter, would turn on their leaders "

- "as we approach the one-year anniversary of Putin’s invasion, it is apparent that Russia has permanently forfeited its erstwhile economic might in the global marketplace"

- "In January, German storage tanks were a record 91 percent full, up from 54 percent last year, meaning that Europe will need to buy significantly less gas in 2023 than in 2022."

- "Putin is drawing practically no profit from gas sales, as his prior 150 bcm sales of piped gas to Europe have been replaced by a measly 16 bcm to China and pocket change in global LNG sales, barely enough to cover expenses"

- "His gambit to weaponize food abjectly collapsed when even his nominal allies turned on him."

_____:unsure:

Well, the references you have provided do not support any of your previous assertions. I believe that we agree it costs immense amounts of money to defend a small country from being assimilated by a large aggressive autocratic regime like Russia.

Having a psychopath in charge of Russia is an inherently terrible situation indeed.

_____?
Once again...What has the money been spent on? Why is the Ukraine not winning the war?

In other news:

"Putin’s attempt at blackmailing Europe on energy has failed"​

- "Putin has choked off natural gas supplies to Europe, hoping that Europeans, shivering and without heat during the winter, would turn on their leaders "

Riddle me this Batman.....who blew up the nord stream pipeline?
Hint: It wasn't Russia.
- "as we approach the one-year anniversary of Putin’s invasion, it is apparent that Russia has permanently forfeited its erstwhile economic might in the global marketplace"
Russia isn't starving or shivering.
- "In January, German storage tanks were a record 91 percent full, up from 54 percent last year, meaning that Europe will need to buy significantly less gas in 2023 than in 2022."
Where did their gas come from? Then, where did that gas come from?
Hint: That country begins with an "R"...and no, it's not a pirate joke.
- "Putin is drawing practically no profit from gas sales, as his prior 150 bcm sales of piped gas to Europe have been replaced by a measly 16 bcm to China and pocket change in global LNG sales, barely enough to cover expenses"
Really??
- "His gambit to weaponize food abjectly collapsed when even his nominal allies turned on him."

_____:unsure:
Who? The BRICS?

Riddle me this Batman.....who blew up the nord stream pipeline?
Hint: It wasn't Russia.

Russia isn't starving or shivering.

Where did their gas come from? Then, where did that gas come from?
Hint: That country begins with an "R"...and no, it's not a pirate joke.

Really??

Who? The BRICS?

...but these unsupported assertions about Europe do not square with the record. (Gas Reserves are Robust - Warm Winter)

The bullets presented above are quotes from Foreign Policy Magazine. They were written by Ester Crown professor Jeffrey Sonnenfeld who is the dean at the Yale School of Management. Also, the bullets were co-authored by Steven Tian, the director of research at the Yale Chief Executive Leadership Institute. Every statement presented is based on detailed recorded knowledge of the current economic dynamics.

____?

Last edited:
Back