1 Jn 5:2. Jesus=God

Since you agree with Sharp's rule please read slowly.
Granville Sharp's rule states that when you have two nouns, which are not proper names (such as Cephas, or Paul, or Timothy), which are describing a person, and the two nouns are connected by the word "and," and the first noun has the article ("the") while the second does not, *both nouns are referring to the same person*. In our texts, this is demonstrated by the words "God" and "Savior" in 2 Peter 1:1. "God" has the article, it is followed by the word for "and," and the word "Savior" does not have the article. Hence, both nouns are being applied to the same person, Jesus Christ. This rule is exceptionless. One must argue solely on theological grounds against these passages. There is truly no real grammatical objection that can be raised.
Same applies to Titus 2:13
Let me help you out more.
the words "God" and "Savior" in 2 Peter 1:1. "God" has the article, it is followed by the word for "and," and the word "Savior" does not have the article. Hence, both nouns are being applied to the same person, Jesus Christ.
Paul very clear that Jesus is God. Now if you do not agree post a coherent response vs cheap opinions.

Your argument hangs on the tense of one word in one verse that can be spun. My argument hangs on multiple verses the fully support it.

Your argument = passive voice verb translated 'raised'
vs
According to the whole of Scripture who raised Jesus from the dead?
Romans 6:4 teaches that the Father raised Jesus from the dead.
John 2:19-21; 10:17,18 proclaims the Son raised Himself from the dead.
Romans 8:11 proclaims the Holy Spirit raised Jesus from the dead.
And Acts 3:26, 13:30, 17:30,31; 1 Thess. 1:9,10; Heb. 13:20 reveals that only God could raise Jesus from the dead.
Therefore the whole of Scripture reveals the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit in unity as God was responsible for raising Jesus
from the dead. You cannot refute this.
LOL, this is common with trins, for you think that if you have a few scriptures that unto you are saying that Jesus raised himself from the dead, that this balances the scales for you to ignore other scriptures that reveals otherwise but God's truth is never determined by a preponderance of evidence like that anyhow.

The reason why it cannot be, is because the other passages that you might believe support your doctrine can also be misinterpreted by you also

Furthermore, you only have two scriptures out of many others that you think are saying that Jesus raised himself from the dead to start with.

While on the other hand and after John 2:19 is stated, John uses that passive voice verb risen and none of his other disciples in their narratives ever state that Jesus raised himself from the dead and which would also be odd, if they truly understood Jesus in John 2:19 to be saying that he would literally restore his own life into his own body after he died.

Therefore, you can re copy and paste those verses above all you want, but you will never remove the passive voice verb "risen" from John 2:22, nor will you remove the fact that none of his other disciples in their narratives ever wrote that Jesus resurrected himself and nor will you remove the word "commandment or order" from John 10:17-18 either.

So now that we have covered this newer argument, I am finished giving you time to practice on the articulation of your false doctrines, so go find someone else to practice it on, for I have repair work being done on my roof, facia and soffit that I need to attend to and don't have time for you and your bias nonsense.

Sorry but no, I don't have the time right now to allow you to practice on perfecting the articulation of your false doctrines and none of those scriptures above cancel out what Jesus himself said in John 17:3 anyhow and neither do they remove the passive voice verb translated "raised" in John 2:22 either.
It’s not that you don’t have the time but the ability to post a coherent response.

LOL, this is common with trins, for you think that if you have a few scriptures that unto you are saying that Jesus raised himself from the dead, that this balances the scales for you to ignore other scriptures that reveals otherwise but God's truth is never determined by a preponderance of evidence like that anyhow.

The reason why it cannot be, is because the other passages that you might believe support your doctrine can also be misinterpreted by you also

Furthermore, you only have two scriptures out of many others that you think are saying that Jesus raised himself from the dead to start with.

While on the other hand and after John 2:19 is stated, John uses that passive voice verb risen and none of his other disciples in their narratives ever state that Jesus raised himself from the dead and which would also be odd, if they truly understood Jesus in John 2:19 to be saying that he would literally restore his own life into his own body after he died.

Therefore, you can re copy and paste those verses above all you want, but you will never remove the passive voice verb "risen" from John 2:22, nor will you remove the fact that none of his other disciples in their narratives ever wrote that Jesus resurrected himself and nor will you remove the word "commandment or order" from John 10:17-18 either.

So now that we have covered this newer argument, I am finished giving you time to practice on the articulation of your false doctrines, so go find someone else to practice it on, for I have repair work being done on my roof, facia and soffit that I need to attend to and don't have time for you and your bias nonsense.
Same applies here. Arguing the tense of one word against multiple passengers. You graduated from holding verses isolation to words in isolation.

Mt 1:20: But just when he had resolved to do this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, "Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife, for the child conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit.

So the HS conceived himself?

Messiah is the Spirit (2 Cor 3:17).

Same applies here. Arguing the tense of one word against multiple passengers. You graduated from holding verses isolation to words in isolation.
You really have me laughing hard on this one, for what does the verb tense have to do with whether the verb is in the active or passive voice?

By the way, what "passengers" are you rattling about now anyhow?

Like I said, your education is as worthless as a screen door on a submerged submarine and you keep proving this over and over again the more you communicate your nonsensical arguments on this forum.

You do it also concerning John 17:3, for if Jesus had said this instead, "This is eternal life, that they might know the Only True God and Jesus Christ whom he said, then your reasoning on this would work, but when Jesus said you and it we understand he was praying only to the Father alone, then it totally destroys your false doctrine on it.

If I were you, I would get out of Mystery Babylon and her false teachings before you lose any real intelligence that you ever had originally, for your arguments don't make slightest bit of sense at all.

Last edited:
It’s not that you don’t have the time but the ability to post a coherent response.
LOL and if one cannot argue against the facts like you can't, then one resorts to repeating over and over that their opposition doesn't have the ability to post a coherent response and when actually it is you that can't post a coherent response and an example of this is in your argument that it is the verb tense in John 2:22 which I am addressing, LOL!

Sorry but no, I don't have the time right now to allow you to practice on perfecting the articulation of your false doctrines and none of those scriptures above cancel out what Jesus himself said in John 17:3 anyhow and neither do they remove the passive voice verb translated "raised" in John 2:22 either.
SO????????????????????????

By the way, what "passengers" are you rattling about now anyhow?
Your argument hangs on the tense of one word in one verse that can be spun. My argument hangs on multiple verses the fully support it.

Your argument = passive voice verb translated 'raised'
vs
According to the whole of Scripture who raised Jesus from the dead?
Romans 6:4 teaches that the Father raised Jesus from the dead.
John 2:19-21; 10:17,18 proclaims the Son raised Himself from the dead.
Romans 8:11 proclaims the Holy Spirit raised Jesus from the dead.
And Acts 3:26, 13:30, 17:30,31; 1 Thess. 1:9,10; Heb. 13:20 reveals that only God could raise Jesus from the dead.
Therefore the whole of Scripture reveals the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit in unity as God was responsible for raising Jesus
from the dead. You cannot refute this.

LOL and if one cannot argue against the facts like you can't, then one resorts to repeating over and over that their opposition doesn't have the ability to post a coherent response and when actually it is you that can't post a coherent response and an example of this is in your argument that it is the verb tense in John 2:22 which I am addressing, LOL!
Give it a try, try to coherently argue, my previous post, absent of any personal opinion from you.

Proves you wrong

Three separate individuals.
Matthew 3"16 When He had been baptized, Jesuscame up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and [b]He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him. 17 And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”

John 1:33 I did not recognize Him, but He who sent me to baptize in water said to me,He upon whom you see the Spirit descending and remaining upon Him, this is the One who baptizes in the Holy Spirit.’

John 14:16-17 I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever;that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.

John 14:26
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.

John 15:26 “When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify about Me,

HS and Jesus separate individuals.
John 20:22 And when He had said this, He breathed on them and *said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit

Proves you wrong

Three separate individuals.
Matthew 3"16 When He had been baptized, Jesuscame up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and [b]He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him. 17 And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”

John 1:33 I did not recognize Him, but He who sent me to baptize in water said to me,He upon whom you see the Spirit descending and remaining upon Him, this is the One who baptizes in the Holy Spirit.’

John 14:16-17 I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may be with you forever;that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.

John 14:26
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.

John 15:26 “When the Helper comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, that is the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify about Me,

HS and Jesus separate individuals.
John 20:22 And when He had said this, He breathed on them and *said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit

Christ is the Spirit (2 Cor 3:17).

2 Corinthians 3:17-18
17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. 18 And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

2 Corinthians 4:3-5
3 And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. 4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 5 For what we preach is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus’ sake.

2 Corinthians 3:14-16
14 But their minds were made dull, for to this day the same veil remains when the old covenant is read. It has not been removed, because only in Christ is it taken away. 15 Even to this day when Moses is read, a veil covers their hearts. 16 But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, the veil is taken away.

No trinity doctrine here.. in fact it disproves the trinity.. Paul was not a trinitarian, lol..

Just as I have addressed your post verse by verse, address mine. Otherwise you are wrong by default.
EssentialJealousEsok.webp

See post #194

Here's another verse that disproves the trinity doctrine:

Matthew 11:27
“All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

1 Corinthians 15:45
Thus it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam became a Life-Giving Spirit.

Christ is a Life-Giving Spirit?

Wow, He must be The Holy Spirit!

Job 33:4
The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.

Ezekiel 37:14
I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the LORD have spoken, and I have done it, declares the LORD.’”

Lamentations 4:20
The LORD’s anointed, our very life breath, was caught in their traps. We thought that under his shadow we would live among the nations.

No trinity after all!

1 Corinthians 15:45
Thus it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam became a Life-Giving Spirit.

Christ is a Life-Giving Spirit?

Wow, He must be The Holy Spirit!

Job 33:4
The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breath of the Almighty hath given me life.

Ezekiel 37:14
I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the LORD have spoken, and I have done it, declares the LORD.’”

Lamentations 4:20
The LORD’s anointed, our very life breath, was caught in their traps. We thought that under his shadow we would live among the nations.

No trinity after all!
If you have any clue on how to debate, you would realize the first move you make is the dismantle your opponents argument. Give it a try.

Back