The "one Lord" and the "Father of all" in LDS theology

There are no names previous to the fall... so what are there names if you believe he had children or as you have admitted you just don't know if children were born previous to the fall, yet you still believe Adam and Eve could have had children, if so why did God tell them to be furitful and multiply, did they disobey him or have children before the fall.... hint, you don't know.
I believe I pointed out A&E didn't have children prior to the fall.

I also presented several resin as to why they may not have had children prior to the fall.

Just because they didn't have children doesn't mean they had to be satanic and disobey Gods commandment to have children.

Where does the Bible say the above?

They were told to be fruitful and multiply...then the fall...then they were banished.
Genesis 1:28---King James Version
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Your confusing Eden with the earth, in which they were cast out of Eden and placed into the earth... any other questions? Where is Eden, please show me Eden.

I believe I pointed out A&E didn't have children prior to the fall.

I also presented several resin as to why they may not have had children prior to the fall.

Just because they didn't have children doesn't mean they had to be satanic and disobey Gods commandment to have children.
Again, if they could have children, why would God command them to multiply and replenish the earth.... why would that even be necessary to command them to have children, you maintain they already could, can't have it both ways...

Genesis 1:28---King James Version
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Your confusing Eden with the earth, in which they were cast out of Eden and placed into the earth... any other questions? Where is Eden, please show me Eden.
Are you now saying Eden was not on earth?

As to the original location of Eden on this earth it was destroyed and lost in the world wide flood of Noah.
Do the mormons not believe in the world wide flood of Noah?

Are you now saying Eden was not on earth?

As to the original location of Eden on this earth it was destroyed and lost in the world wide flood of Noah.
Do the mormons not believe in the world wide flood of Noah?
Chuckle, that is no where in the Scriptures... your shooting blanks good buddy... or just speculating in desperation...

Again, if they could have children, why would God command them to multiply and replenish the earth.... why would that even be necessary to command them to have children, you maintain they already could, can't have it both ways...
Chuckle, that is no where in the Scriptures... your shooting blanks good buddy... or just speculating in desperation...
You seem to be running from the question...and hiding behind your cult.

You seem to be running from the question...and hiding behind your cult.
Okay, where in the scriptures does it say it was destroyed or destroyed in the flood...my friend that is called speculation base on no evidence provided by you...

My bad, I forgot mormons are local flood evolutionist.
That is not true either, your problem is you make things up or going to a faulty source... may I direct you to LDS.org where you can find answers to all your issues and not some lame anti web site or book...

That is not true either, your problem is you make things up or going to a faulty source... may I direct you to LDS.org where you can find answers to all your issues and not some lame anti web site or book...
ANSWERS!!! HUH....I've been trying to get you to tell me why God had Adam and Eve disobey him just so they could have kids.

Are you claiming to be satanic if you have ever disobeyed God's commandments?
Disobeying Gods commandments to acheive something...being like God, having children is satanic.

And the mormon said....“Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden?’ ”

being like God
This definitely wasn't Adam's issue. There is no evidence to suggest the reason Adam ate the fruit was to be like God.
having children is satanic
Are you serious? That seems to indicate that multiply and replenish the earth was a satanic commandments. I'm not sure anyone would agree with you on that point. Looks like nonsense to me.

Just a note: I know that line taken out of context looks really really bad but my response is to that phrase in context. Adam was literally obeying God's commandment when he partook of the fruit so that he could have children.

Disobeying Gods commandments to acheive something...being like God, having children is satanic.

That seems like an indictment against God Himself, IMO:

Genesis 3:22---King James Version
22 And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Back