Conversion, the result of regeneration.

Interesting coming from someone who did not want to have a discussion about John 3:16 today . ?

Let’s try John 3:16 again tomorrow after you get a good nights sleep .
Oh don’t flatter yourself. I’ll have a discussion on John 3:16 anytime. I’d be happy to share my understandings.

?

No translation can save a sinner, even the Greek cannot save a sinner. Sinners are saved by the shed blood of Christ on Calvary.
No they are saved , born again by the gospel , the word of God 1 Peter 1:23, James 1:18.

You cannot be saved unless you are born again and one who is born again is saved.

This is very similar to...

Luke 19:12-14 (KJV)
12 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.
13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.
14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.

Is this the "tyranny" that you hate?
John 8
33 They answered Him, “We are Abraham’s descendants, and have never been in bondage to anyone. How can You say, ‘You will be made free’?”

Above the truth of scripture? Really, is that all you got? And what part is above scripture. Explain this important subject
This is not true. No one has been elevating Calvin here. What is happening is when you quote Scripture that shows God's sovereignty, it is attacked as "Calvinism".

Your words not mine. Why would you believe a created fallen angel is greater than Almighty God ? God made the requirements , rules ,and decrees that pertain to salvation not a dead Roman Catholic theologian named John Calvin. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
That old fruit tree we can know them by.

Another one who doesn’t understand the gospel and salvation . Romans 1:16, 1 Peter 1:23, James 1:18. And I will toss in John 3:16 for free .
It’s quite obvious you have an issue with it.
For quite some time it seems.

Opps.

Next

Back