Conversion, the result of regeneration.

Habakkuk 1
1 The burden which Habakkuk the prophet did see.

2 O Lord, how long shall I cry, and thou wilt not hear! even cry out unto thee of violence, and thou wilt not save!

3 Why dost thou shew me iniquity, and cause me to behold grievance? for spoiling and violence are before me: and there are that raise up strife and contention.

4 Therefore the law is slacked, and judgment doth never go forth: for the wicked doth compass about the righteous; therefore wrong judgment proceedeth.

5 Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvelously: for I will work a work in your days which ye will not believe, though it be told you.

6 For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwellingplaces that are not their's.

7 They are terrible and dreadful: their judgment and their dignity shall proceed of themselves.

8 Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves: and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle that hasteth to eat.

9 They shall come all for violence: their faces shall sup up as the east wind, and they shall gather the captivity as the sand.

10 And they shall scoff at the kings, and the princes shall be a scorn unto them: they shall deride every strong hold; for they shall heap dust, and take it.

11 Then shall his mind change, and he shall pass over, and offend, imputing this his power unto his god.

12 Art thou not from everlasting, O Lord my God, mine Holy One? we shall not die. O Lord, thou hast ordained them for judgment; and, O mighty God, thou hast established them for correction.

13 Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst not look on iniquity: wherefore lookest thou upon them that deal treacherously, and holdest thy tongue when the wicked devoureth the man that is more righteous than he?

14 And makest men as the fishes of the sea, as the creeping things, that have no ruler over them?

15 They take up all of them with the angle, they catch them in their net, and gather them in their drag: therefore they rejoice and are glad.

16 Therefore they sacrifice unto their net, and burn incense unto their drag; because by them their portion is fat, and their meat plenteous.

17 Shall they therefore empty their net, and not spare continually to slay the nations?

God protects me from the deceptions of Roman Catholics, Calvinism, Mormons etc. because I follow Jesus not those who make His word fit their errors. I have been persuaded that He is able to keep me from the pettiness and errors of proud blind men following other proud blind men who are heading for the same ditch.
Who persuaded you? God, man or yourself?

The word of God is more powerful than Calvinist believe. Jesus taught:
Unchecked Copy Box
Luk 8:11 - Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.
Unchecked Copy Box
Luk 8:12 - Those by the way side are they that hear;then cometh the devil, and takes away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved. How did Jesus teach one gets saved ? Hear and believe God’s word.

Who persuaded you? God, man or yourself?
The Father drew me to the Son I believed( my responsibility and a requirement of God). If I had rejected the truth I would not have been saved.
Unchecked Copy Box
Luk 8:11 - Now the parableis this: The seed is the wordof God.
Unchecked Copy Box
Luk 8:12 - Those by the way side are they that hear;then cometh the devil, andtaketh away the word out oftheir hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

Unchecked Copy Box
Unchecked Copy Box
Luk 8:12 - Those by the way side are they that hear;then cometh the devil, and takes away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved. How did Jesus teach one gets saved ? Hear and believe God’s word.
It’s a foreign language for many. The carnal mind cannot comprehend it . 1 Cor 2. It’s a completely different gospel than Jesus and His Apostles taught us in the new covenant.

Unchecked Copy Box
Unchecked Copy Box
But how does the devil thwart God's irresistable grace and gift of faith by taking the seed out of their heart

Do you not believe God irresistably gives faith?
Yes God grants faith.

How can the devil blind men God has given faith to
He cant. The devil is God's puppet. God walks him around like a dog on a leash.

Job 41
1 “Can you draw out Leviathan with a hook,
Or snare his tongue with a line which you lower?

2 Can you put a reed through his nose,
Or pierce his jaw with a hook?

3 Will he make many supplications to you?
Will he speak softly to you?

4 Will he make a covenant with you?
Will you take him as a servant forever?

5 Will you play with him as with a bird,
Or will you leash him for your maidens?

and if god has not given faith what need is there to blind them
I don't know, but God is active in this.

John 12
38 That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?

39 Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,

40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

It’s a foreign language for many. The carnal mind cannot comprehend it . 1 Cor 2. It’s a completely different gospel than Jesus and His Apostles taught us in the new covenant.
Unchecked Copy Box
Unchecked Copy Box
but.. but.. but.. they can't believe. Jesus must be wrong

The carnal mind is those born of the seed of the serpent.

Romans 8
6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

John 6
63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

The carnal mind is those born of the seed of the serpent.

Romans 8
6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

John 6
63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
Proving by your own post that God’s words( Spirit) can and do lead to lead to life I.e. being born again. Jesus said the “ words” He spoke to us are Spirit and life.
Unchecked Copy Box

Unchecked Copy Box
Luk 8:12 - Those by the way side are they that hear;then cometh the devil, andtaketh away the word out oftheir hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

Proving by your own post that God’s words( Spirit) can and do lead to lead to life I.e. being born again. Jesus said the “ words” He spoke to us are Spirit and life.
Unchecked Copy Box

Unchecked Copy Box
It’s like talking with bots. Everything has been preprogrammed from eternity . Everything said and done has been preprogrammed, predetermined by another. That’s the irony and inconsistency one has when they deny free will and only believe in a man made sovereignty that came from Calvin who got it from the pagan influenced Augustine . It’s the same as the Greek gods.

but.. but.. but.. they can't believe. Jesus must be wrong
It’s eye opening what many cannot see in God’s word ! Satan steals from the hearts of those that do not understand and believe. Today is the day of salvation seek the Lord while He can still be found.

It’s like talking with bots. Everything has been preprogrammed from eternity . Everything said and done has been preprogrammed, predetermined by another. That’s the irony and inconsistency one has when they deny free will and only believe in a man made sovereignty that came from Calvin who got it from the pagan influenced Augustine . It’s the same as the Greek gods.
Unchecked Copy Box
2Co 4:4 - In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

It's sad to see those who confess Christ to be ok with Satan overpowering man but not God. It is completely backwards with the definition of who God is.

It's sad to see those who confess Christ to be ok with Satan overpowering man but not God. It is completely backwards with the definition of who God is.
Do you not believe the teachings of Jesus ? They can only be over powered by Satan by not believing the words of Jesus according to Jesus .Satan cannot over power God.
Unchecked Copy Box
Luk 8:11 - Now the parable is this: The seed is the wordof God.
Unchecked Copy Box
Luk 8:12 - Those by the way side are they that hear;then cometh the devil, andtaketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

Back