Losing Salvation

It is the truth. Whether anyone believes it or not doesn't effect the truth.
AND you have a pope that curses, advocates for the alphabet culture, prays to statues and pictures, worships a caricature of Jesus' mother and that's the leader of your religious institution. How just those few facts don't cause you to drop this yoke of RCism only speaks to the hardness of your heart and how truly far from God you, and every Rc is.

now what?

Lets find someone who doesn't know anything about Christianity:
Give then the Bible to read: and ask them if Jesus gave authority to the Pope/Magisterium.
I've complete confidence that someone coming to the bible cold, with no preconceptions would be drawn profoundly by the words of Matthew 16...

17 And Jesus answered him, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you but my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”

Faith can't ignore that glorious promise.

I've complete confidence that someone coming to the bible cold, with no preconceptions would be drawn profoundly by the words of Matthew 16...

17 And Jesus answered him, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you but my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”

what does that have to do with Linus or Francis?

I am sure they would only come to your evil leaders with an RC standing over them. Otherwise I believe they would see Jesus as the rock.

AND you have a pope that curses, advocates for the alphabet culture, prays to statues and pictures, worships a caricature of Jesus' mother and that's the leader of your religious institution. How just those few facts don't cause you to drop this yoke of RCism only speaks to the hardness of your heart and how truly far from God you, and every Rc is.
It is scriptural to acknowledge authority irregardless of the authority's behavior.

Back