Did Giants exist?

All offspring from human mothers are also human. Jesus was human, and He had a human mother.
The Gen 6 offspring were partial human. Their other portion were of the fallen angel nature.

Jude 1:6 And the angels who did not stay within their own domain but abandoned their proper dwelling—these He has kept in eternal chains under darkness, bound for judgment on that great day.

The conception of Jesus was quite different. Nothing physical.
Jesus was 100% human and 100% God.

The Gen 6 offspring were partial human. Their other portion were of the fallen angel nature.

Jude 1:6 And the angels who did not stay within their own domain but abandoned their proper dwelling—these He has kept in eternal chains under darkness, bound for judgment on that great day.
How did they meet physical human women if they were bound in chains? Do angels, fallen or otherwise, have DNA? Can they produce human-compatible sperm?

Show us an example of angelic sperm and we have something to talk about. Otherwise all you have is an overly literal interpretation of a story.

How did they meet physical human women if they were bound in chains? Do angels, fallen or otherwise, have DNA? Can they produce human-compatible sperm?

They are now bound in chains. The bible presents this as something that happened after they left their original domain.

As to human compatable sperm...the answer is obviously yes.
Show us an example of angelic sperm and we have something to talk about. Otherwise all you have is an overly literal interpretation of a story.
It is true I don't have angel sperm stored in my frig....but we have giants and technology in human history.

It is true I don't have angel sperm stored in my frig....but we have giants and technology in human history.
We all agree that there are large humans: giants. You have no evidence, DNA or suchlike, that there giants were not human.

Proof has also been presented of technology not avialable to the pre-historical people you believe in to have create such advanced cuts and placement of extremely large stones....How do you explain them? I'm guessing you're an ancient astronaut theorist.

lol. There are some humans that are exceptionally skilled at cutting stone, it is one of the oldest technologies. It doesn't take much effort to go online and look at modern stone cutting tools. Then take a look at some of the tools recovered in Egypt by archaeologists. Apart from them being made of different materials there is very little difference in their design. The only difference the material really makes is that it reduces the need for the tools to be sharpened.

I am lucky enough to have grown up in Europe - all over the continent you can find examples of buildings that are hundreds, if not thousands of years old. I've seen castles, cathedrals, and other structures. There are plenty of examples of stonework that involves massive stones arranged with phenomenal accuracy.

As an example: not too far from my parent's home is the Pont-du-Gard a Roman aqueduct - which is fairly impressive in itself. What is more impressive is that it is part of an aqueduct system that takes water from near a town called Uzes to the centre of the city of Nimes. The stone work of the whole system is so accurate that it is 50km (31 miles) long and only drops about about 17m (56ft) - but this was enough to provide a steady water supply to the city.

In short, humans are good at working stone because we've been doing it for tens of thousands of years. There is evidence to support even our ancestors species were working stone millions of years ago.

lol. There are some humans that are exceptionally skilled at cutting stone, it is one of the oldest technologies. It doesn't take much effort to go online and look at modern stone cutting tools. Then take a look at some of the tools recovered in Egypt by archaeologists. Apart from them being made of different materials there is very little difference in their design. The only difference the material really makes is that it reduces the need for the tools to be sharpened.

I am lucky enough to have grown up in Europe - all over the continent you can find examples of buildings that are hundreds, if not thousands of years old. I've seen castles, cathedrals, and other structures. There are plenty of examples of stonework that involves massive stones arranged with phenomenal accuracy.

As an example: not too far from my parent's home is the Pont-du-Gard a Roman aqueduct - which is fairly impressive in itself. What is more impressive is that it is part of an aqueduct system that takes water from near a town called Uzes to the centre of the city of Nimes. The stone work of the whole system is so accurate that it is 50km (31 miles) long and only drops about about 17m (56ft) - but this was enough to provide a steady water supply to the city.

In short, humans are good at working stone because we've been doing it for tens of thousands of years. There is evidence to support even our ancestors species were working stone millions of years ago.
Let me know how these stones were cut with a copper chisel.

Back