The Time of the End - A Biblical Perspective.

Rev 6 is the anti-christ imitating Jesus...
You did not answer my questions.
Rev 6 is the anti-christ imitating Jesus...
That is not what the text states.

I invite you to prove the white horse rider is the anti-Christ, and the anti-Christ of the 21st century, and to do so with well-rendered scripture and not the teachings of extra-biblical sources, and in contradiction to what scripture elsewhere states about white-horse riding crown-wearing conquerors.

You did not answer my questions.

I invite you to prove the white horse rider is the anti-Christ, and the anti-Christ of the 21st century, and to do so with well-rendered scripture and not the teachings of extra-biblical sources, and in contradiction to what scripture elsewhere states about white-horse riding crown-wearing conquerors.
LOL.....look at the white horses company.

LOL.....look at the white horses company.
There is only one white horse in Revelation 6, there is no such thing as "the white horse company" in Revelation, and if there were it should have been posted. The invitation was not a request for baseless claims; you were invited to prove the rider is the anti-Christ.

Waiting......

There is only one white horse in Revelation 6, there is no such thing as "the white horse company" in Revelation, and if there were it should have been posted. The invitation was not a request for baseless claims; you were invited to prove the rider is the anti-Christ.

Waiting......
The "company" were the following 3 horses. The other 3 horses and what they do show that they are associated with the white horse and its rider....and the rider isn't Jesus.

The "company" were the following 3 horses. The other 3 horses and what they do show that they are associated with the white horse and its rider....and the rider isn't Jesus.

And even if the rider of the white horse did come with a "company" of other "horses" those specified horses do not in any way preclude the rider of the white horse from being Jesus. Jesus brings judgment. The Biblical record contains many examples of God using war, famine, and death is tools of His judgment. Those other three horses are evidence of the first rider's position! There is nothing in the Revelation 6 text reporting the rider of the white horse is the anti-Christ, if there is then post it.

I should not have to ask more than once. Prove the ride is the anti-Christ. Otherwise, there is only one person in scripture described as a white-horse riding, crown-wearing conqueror, and that person is Jesus. I posted the scripture to prove it.

And even if the rider of the white horse did come with a "company" of other "horses" those specified horses do not in any way preclude the rider of the white horse from being Jesus. Jesus brings judgment. The Biblical record contains many examples of God using war, famine, and death is tools of His judgment. Those other three horses are evidence of the first rider's position! There is nothing in the Revelation 6 text reporting the rider of the white horse is the anti-Christ, if there is then post it.

I should not have to ask more than once. Prove the ride is the anti-Christ. Otherwise, there is only one person in scripture described as a white-horse riding, crown-wearing conqueror, and that person is Jesus. I posted the scripture to prove it.
The rider of the Revelation 6 white horse is not the same rider as presented in Revelation 19:11-15. We can know this because.... the weapon is different, that is a...bow versus a sword....and the crown is different, that is....a victory wreath versus many crowns of a ruler....

Now, can I "prove" it is the anti-christ? Perhaps no as Rev. 6 doesn't specifically say so...but one thing we can know is that it is not the Jesus presented in Rev 19.

Other biblical verses indicate that the rider is the anti-christ.

The rider of the Revelation 6 white horse is not the same rider as presented in Revelation 19:11-15.
Prove it.
We can know this because.... the weapon is different, that is a...bow versus a sword....
That does not prove anything. You might have some traction were you to appeal to Ephesians 6's note we extinguish all the enemies' fiery arrows = the enemy uses arrows, and we use a sword, the word, but that would be satan using the bow, not an anti-Christ in his service. A more direct use of scripture would be the literally scores of occasions when God speaks about his "bow." God's people are often said to have "sword and bow" (see 1 Sam. 18:4), but the bow is often assigned to God.

Psalm 7:10-12
My shield is with God, Who saves the upright in heart. God is a righteous judge, and a God who has indignation every day. If a man does not repent, He will sharpen His sword; He has bent His bow and made it ready.

Psalm 18:32-35
The God who girds me with strength And makes my way blameless? He makes my feet like hinds' feet, And sets me upon my high places. He trains my hands for battle, So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. You have also given me the shield of Your salvation, And Your right hand upholds me; And Your gentleness makes me great.

Zechariah 9:11-14
As for you also, because of the blood of My covenant with you, I have set your prisoners free from the waterless pit. Return to the stronghold, O prisoners who have the hope; This very day I am declaring that I will restore double to you. For I will bend Judah as My bow, I will fill the bow with Ephraim. And I will stir up your sons, O Zion, against your sons, O Greece; And I will make you like a warrior's sword. Then the LORD will appear over them, And His arrow will go forth like lightning; And the Lord GOD will blow the trumpet, and will march in the storm winds of the south.

When bows are cited in the ends of enemies they are not conquering. There's only one white-horse riding bow-carrying conqueror in scripture and that guy is Jesus.
and the crown is different, that is....a victory wreath versus many crowns of a ruler....
None of which is mentioned in Revelation 6.

Jesus' crown was first one of thorns, but the crown relevant to this rider of the white horse is that of righteousness and life.

Revelation 14:14-16
Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and sitting on the cloud was one like a son of man, having a golden crown on His head and a sharp sickle in His hand. And another angel came out of the temple, crying out with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, "Put in your sickle and reap, for the hour to reap has come, because the harvest of the earth is ripe." Then He who sat on the cloud swung His sickle over the earth, and the earth was reaped.

Another crown-wearing rider bearing a tool of death (crops reaped by a sickle die before being harvested, just as people die before they are resurrected), and this rider is explicitly named "like a son of man," a term reserved in scripture for angels or Christ.
Now, can I "prove" it is the anti-christ? Perhaps no as Rev. 6 doesn't specifically say so...
Then I think we are done here and making excuses for your belief when the honest answer you cannot prove what you believe is bad form. The scriptures indirectly inform us of the white-horse rider's identity because there is only one person in scripture identified as riding a white horse (or a white cloud), armed in judgment (sword or bow, or both), and wearing a cloud.
but one thing we can know is that it is not the Jesus presented in Rev 19.
No, you may not know that, but I do, and what you claim you know you've just confessed you can't prove.

That is not how eschatology should be made.
Other biblical verses indicate that the rider is the anti-christ.
And yet not a single one of them was posted despite my having asked three times for that proof. The last 24 posts show several claims being made, my denying them and asking you various questions - all of them unanswered, and a complete lack of scripture evidencing Revelation 6's rider of the white horse is the anti-Christ. No scripture whatsoever. In the end the conclusion is "Can I prove it, perhaps not but other biblical verse indicate it and I haven't posted any of them."

Thank you for the time and effort you put into the exchange.

I hope many others read it and learned somethings about modern futurism.

Prove it.

That does not prove anything. You might have some traction were you to appeal to Ephesians 6's note we extinguish all the enemies' fiery arrows = the enemy uses arrows, and we use a sword, the word, but that would be satan using the bow, not an anti-Christ in his service. A more direct use of scripture would be the literally scores of occasions when God speaks about his "bow." God's people are often said to have "sword and bow" (see 1 Sam. 18:4), but the bow is often assigned to God.

Psalm 7:10-12
My shield is with God, Who saves the upright in heart. God is a righteous judge, and a God who has indignation every day. If a man does not repent, He will sharpen His sword; He has bent His bow and made it ready.

Psalm 18:32-35
The God who girds me with strength And makes my way blameless? He makes my feet like hinds' feet, And sets me upon my high places. He trains my hands for battle, So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. You have also given me the shield of Your salvation, And Your right hand upholds me; And Your gentleness makes me great.

Zechariah 9:11-14
As for you also, because of the blood of My covenant with you, I have set your prisoners free from the waterless pit. Return to the stronghold, O prisoners who have the hope; This very day I am declaring that I will restore double to you. For I will bend Judah as My bow, I will fill the bow with Ephraim. And I will stir up your sons, O Zion, against your sons, O Greece; And I will make you like a warrior's sword. Then the LORD will appear over them, And His arrow will go forth like lightning; And the Lord GOD will blow the trumpet, and will march in the storm winds of the south.

When bows are cited in the ends of enemies they are not conquering. There's only one white-horse riding bow-carrying conqueror in scripture and that guy is Jesus.

None of which is mentioned in Revelation 6.

Jesus' crown was first one of thorns, but the crown relevant to this rider of the white horse is that of righteousness and life.

Revelation 14:14-16
Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and sitting on the cloud was one like a son of man, having a golden crown on His head and a sharp sickle in His hand. And another angel came out of the temple, crying out with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, "Put in your sickle and reap, for the hour to reap has come, because the harvest of the earth is ripe." Then He who sat on the cloud swung His sickle over the earth, and the earth was reaped.

Another crown-wearing rider bearing a tool of death (crops reaped by a sickle die before being harvested, just as people die before they are resurrected), and this rider is explicitly named "like a son of man," a term reserved in scripture for angels or Christ.

Then I think we are done here and making excuses for your belief when the honest answer you cannot prove what you believe is bad form. The scriptures indirectly inform us of the white-horse rider's identity because there is only one person in scripture identified as riding a white horse (or a white cloud), armed in judgment (sword or bow, or both), and wearing a cloud.

No, you may not know that, but I do, and what you claim you know you've just confessed you can't prove.

That is not how eschatology should be made.

And yet not a single one of them was posted despite my having asked three times for that proof. The last 24 posts show several claims being made, my denying them and asking you various questions - all of them unanswered, and a complete lack of scripture evidencing Revelation 6's rider of the white horse is the anti-Christ. No scripture whatsoever. In the end the conclusion is "Can I prove it, perhaps not but other biblical verse indicate it and I haven't posted any of them."

Thank you for the time and effort you put into the exchange.

I hope many others read it and learned somethings about modern futurism.
To add to what I have said....Rev 6:1 says...1Then I watched as the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say in a thunderous voice, “Come!”

The Lamb in this instance is Jesus. I understand the need for you to disagree.
Then one of the 4 living creatures says...."Come"...acting as if they have control over the Lamb.

Now, the onus is on you to sheow that the rider of the Rev 6 white horse is Jesus rather than the anti-christ.

To add to what I have said....Rev 6:1 says...1Then I watched as the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say in a thunderous voice, “Come!”

The Lamb in this instance is Jesus. I understand the need for you to disagree.
Yes, the lamb is Jesus, but other than that I do not think you understand, and the belief to the contrary is rather presumptuous, irrelevant, and off-topic.

The lamb opens a seal that reveals what the lamb will do, and what was contained in that seal was previously stated to occur soon because the time was then at hand. The angel of the Lord commanded John to leave the prophecies contained within those seals unsealed because the time was near. That is what the text of Revelation actually, literally, plainly, directly, explicitly states.

I believe the scriptures exactly as written and I do not try to insert modern interpretations into the text in contradiction to what is explicitly stated. What you believe you have posted, and I appreciate your taking the time to do so because it is informative.
Then one of the 4 living creatures says...."Come"...acting as if they have control over the Lamb.
The text does not state what you say. The words, "...acting as if..." are the telltale signs of someone adding an interpretation to the text and in this case the text does not support that interpretation. The word, "Come," was spoken to John, not the Lamb. John says he heard the creature say, "Come," and with each subsequent "Come,' the response is, "I looked and behold..."

Revelation 4:1
After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven, and the first voice which I had heard, like the sound of a trumpet speaking with me, said, Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after these things.”

In chapter 6 John is being shown what was previously sealed. He looked and beheld. No one has authority over Jesus. That's foundationally bad theology, foundationally bad Christology. ALL power and authority has been given to Jesus (Mt. 28:18), his name is above all other names (Php. 2:9), and his rule above all other rule and authority (Eph. 1:21).
Now, the onus is on you to show that the rider of the Rev 6 white horse is Jesus rather than the anti-christ.
And I proved my position. Pretending that hasn't happened is disingenuous and deceitful. Any objective comparison between our posts readily and easily which of us posted scripture, posted the most scripture, posted the most scripture read as stated, posted the most scripture and the scriptures that scripture itself connect. The posts also show who randomly connected scriptures (or lack thereof) that don't in and of themselves connect and who refuted baseless claims made with plainly read scripture. All objective means of measuring the veracity of the two positions are on my side of this discussion, Crow. You hold a position you yourself have acknowledged you may not be able to prove. I proved my pov.

There isn't any onus on me at all because I have already proven Jesus is the rider of the white horse and I did it using plainly read scripture.

No, you didn't.
Yes, I did.
No, you didn't.
Yes, I did.
No, youdidn't.

Please tell me you have something better than that nonsense. Either try one more time to prove the rider of Revelation 6:2 is the anti-Christ, or let the exchange come to a conclusion with the admission you may not be able to prove your position, believe it nonetheless, find the scriptures I have posted unconvincing, and disagree.

Yes, the lamb is Jesus, but other than that I do not think you understand, and the belief to the contrary is rather presumptuous, irrelevant, and off-topic.

The lamb opens a seal that reveals what the lamb will do, and what was contained in that seal was previously stated to occur soon because the time was then at hand. The angel of the Lord commanded John to leave the prophecies contained within those seals unsealed because the time was near. That is what the text of Revelation actually, literally, plainly, directly, explicitly states.

I believe the scriptures exactly as written and I do not try to insert modern interpretations into the text in contradiction to what is explicitly stated. What you believe you have posted, and I appreciate your taking the time to do so because it is informative.

The text does not state what you say. The words, "...acting as if..." are the telltale signs of someone adding an interpretation to the text and in this case the text does not support that interpretation. The word, "Come," was spoken to John, not the Lamb. John says he heard the creature say, "Come," and with each subsequent "Come,' the response is, "I looked and behold..."

Revelation 4:1
After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven, and the first voice which I had heard, like the sound of a trumpet speaking with me, said, Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after these things.”

In chapter 6 John is being shown what was previously sealed. He looked and beheld. No one has authority over Jesus. That's foundationally bad theology, foundationally bad Christology. ALL power and authority has been given to Jesus (Mt. 28:18), his name is above all other names (Php. 2:9), and his rule above all other rule and authority (Eph. 1:21).

And I proved my position. Pretending that hasn't happened is disingenuous and deceitful. Any objective comparison between our posts readily and easily which of us posted scripture, posted the most scripture, posted the most scripture read as stated, posted the most scripture and the scriptures that scripture itself connect. The posts also show who randomly connected scriptures (or lack thereof) that don't in and of themselves connect and who refuted baseless claims made with plainly read scripture. All objective means of measuring the veracity of the two positions are on my side of this discussion, Crow. You hold a position you yourself have acknowledged you may not be able to prove. I proved my pov.

There isn't any onus on me at all because I have already proven Jesus is the rider of the white horse and I did it using plainly read scripture.

No, you didn't.
Yes, I did.
No, you didn't.
Yes, I did.
No, youdidn't.

Please tell me you have something better than that nonsense. Either try one more time to prove the rider of Revelation 6:2 is the anti-Christ, or let the exchange come to a conclusion with the admission you may not be able to prove your position, believe it nonetheless, find the scriptures I have posted unconvincing, and disagree.
Get back to me when you can show the rider of the Rev 6 horse is Jesus. ...as of now you are adding to scripture and assigning Jesus the role of the anti-christ.

In Matthew 24 Jesus said no one would know the day or the hour but he ALSO stated quite plainly the events he was describing would happen in "this generation." The words "this generation" are conjugated in the near-demonstrative and that conjugation prevents any futuristic interpretation. No one will know the day or hour, but it will happen in this generation to whom Jesus was then speaking. Just read it and accept the scripture exactly as written.

"Birth pangs" are an indication of imminency. Birth pangs don't take 2000+ years; the take hours.

If they are 100 years from now, then they are not birth pangs.

But let's entertain this for a moment.

If "we are currently in the birthpangs of Matthew 24 with the rapture of the Church next," then when exactly, will this happen? Be specific. Don't be wishy washy. Step right out and say when. Don't post empty belief and expect anyone to give it any credence. Put some mettle behind your belief.

What happens to your belief if and when your belief does not come true? Do you change your belief? Do you have beliefs that change whenever the circumstances of life don't meet those beliefs? Or do you have beliefs that meet and transcend every circumstance?

During the 1970s and 80s there were a pile of Christian teachers who predicted the rapture was going to occur in 1988. NONE of them were correct. ALL of them proved themselves to be false teachers when it came to eschatology. When their predictions did not come true they attempted to amend their predictions and they set dates in the 80s, a few into the early 00s. NONE OF THEIR PREDICTIONS WERE CORRECT! NONE OF THOSE TEACHERS PROVED TRUTHFUL TEACHERS!. Some of them, like Hal Lindsay and David Jeremiah are still alive and still teaching imminency that never happens. There are many others who say the rapture or the second advent will happen within their lifetime because they believe the birth pangs are visible. NONE of them follow their claims to their logically necessary conclusions. Hal Lindsay is 93 years old. If he lives to be 100 (unlikely, but I'll give him 7 years) then the rapture is necessarily going to happen within the next seven years. If he dies and his words don't come true he'll be proven a false teacher. He'll be dead. No one will do anything about his false teaching or his being a false teacher. The same thing will happen with David Jeremiah. He's 81 years old. Everytime he says he believes the rapture is coming before he dies he is inextricably also saying the rapture will happen within the next 19 years. We can add another ten years to the timeframe IF he lives to 100. These are the same teachers to tell us all no one knows the day or hour.

So watch your own beliefs.

I say that to all modern futurists.

Don't hold beliefs that will repeatedly disappoint you. That is not scripture. Similarly, do not hold dual beliefs that hedge against one another. That's not scripture, either.

You claim, "birth pangs." I ask you, "When?" and the typical response is, "No one knows." Then stop claiming birth pangs. Or have an answer upon which a firm stand can be taken.

1 Samuel 15:29
Also the Glory of Israel will not lie nor change His mind; for He is not a man, that He would change His mind.”

Psalm 110:4
The LORD has sworn and will not change His mind, “You are a priest forever According to the order of Melchizedek.”

Hebrews 7:21
but this one was made a priest with an oath by the one who said to him: “The Lord has sworn and will not change his mind, ‘You are a priest forever.’”

Numbers 23:19
God is not a man, that He would lie, nor a son of man, that He would change His mind; Has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

God does not change His mind. We should be like Him. We should not hold beliefs that are subject to the whims of history, or our limited understanding of those circumstances. We most definitely should not hold beliefs that result in, "Whoops! I guess I had that wrong," over and over, again and again.

There is only one eschatology that has that problem. Give some of the others another examination..... with Bible in hand, open, and read as written for authoritative verification.
To imply the Lord can not speak to anyone in the future through those he has sent to deliver a message sorta contradicts the scriptures themselves.

I believe the Lord saying "this generation"could be referring to the generation that hears and sees what he is saying to them.The word of God which came out of the mouth of Christ could in fact be directed to a future generation and not the one it was first delivered to.

Exodus 19:6
you will be for me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words you are to speak to the Israelites.”

If these words pertain to the people it was spoken to at the time ,then the kingdom of priests and the holy nation is buried in the wilderness outside of the kingdom .But if they do not pertain to those dead people who had no eyes that could see nor ears that could hear,then it could be directed to a future generation.The Israelites who do not worship the beast,nor it's image,nor do they receive it's mark.The generation seen here in revelation.

Revelation:20
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

which this verse is a fulfillment of the promise made to the Israelites in Exodus 19:6.And exodus 19:6 is addressed to the Israelites.Not the worldwide church.

I agree with you that there is no one world government other than that of Christ.The beast in revelation is the government these Israelites who are priests of God ,would not except.The beast they flat out reject.

Get back to me when you can show the rider of the Rev 6 horse is Jesus. ...as of now you are adding to scripture and assigning Jesus the role of the anti-christ.
Scripture does not say the rider of the white horse in revelation 6 is Jesus,nor does it say it is an antichrist.
The only information given on that rider is he has a bow and he goes forth conquering and to conquer.The riders of the white horse and red horse war against each other.

To imply the Lord can not speak to anyone in the future through those he has sent to deliver a message sorta contradicts the scriptures themselves.
Relevance? I made no such statement claiming God cannot still speak through others.
I agree with you that there is no one world government other than that of Christ.
Good.
The beast in revelation is the government these Israelites who are priests of God, would not except. The beast they flat out reject.
Replace the "is" with "was" and we might have some more agreement. Revelation's "beast" occurs within the metrics of "what will soon happen..... because the time is at hand." Any interpretation of the beast that violates the plain reading of that plainly stated statement is not going to garner my acceptance. The beast is figurative, or symbolic. The time stamp is literal.

Relevance? I made no such statement claiming God cannot still speak through others.

Good.

Replace the "is" with "was" and we might have some more agreement. Revelation's "beast" occurs within the metrics of "what will soon happen..... because the time is at hand." Any interpretation of the beast that violates the plain reading of that plainly stated statement is not going to garner my acceptance. The beast is figurative, or symbolic. The time stamp is literal.
You've just did it again.
The what will soon happen can be a massage for others who were not around 2000 years ago.

God can be talking to the people of this generation.To imply God could not be talking to those of a future generation in tribulation is wrong.

Your limiting God's ability.

Last edited:
Scripture does not say the rider of the white horse in revelation 6 is Jesus,nor does it say it is an antichrist.

We know it's not Jesus and most likely the anti-christ.
The only information given on that rider is he has a bow and he goes forth conquering and to conquer.The riders of the white horse and red horse war against each other.
White horse and red horse war against each other...how do you come to that conclusion?

We know it's not Jesus and most likely the anti-christ.

White horse and red horse war against each other...how do you come to that conclusion?
"They should kill one another"

2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

Good.

PS
Since you believe the beast "was"and not "is "because it was written 2000 years ago that the time is at hand,then you shouldn't have any problem answering this question because it is within the same metrix you have placed upon it.

According to your metrix,this verse must already been fulfilled.

Revelation 22

10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

What year do you claim Christ came since you believe it had to have been fulfilled nearly 2000 years ago soon after John wrote this verse ?

"They should kill one another"

2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.

4 And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
I find it odd that you would say..."Scripture does not say the rider of the white horse in revelation 6 is Jesus,nor does it say it is an antichrist."...that is we don't know who they are for lack of scriptural evidence...come to that conclusion, then,
say "they shall kill one another"....assigning those to be killed to the horsemen rather than those of the earth from which peace was taken.

But, thanks for your reply it was an interesting thought.

Back