Leftists discard objectivity.

Good for them. Why should that concern me?

Would that service be "village idiot"?
Now now, no reason to call vibise and backup idiots.

Some still think the MSM is objective, reliable in reporting fairly and accurately.

And so, a public service..

Now now, no reason to call vibise and backup idiots.

Some still think the MSM is objective, reliable in reporting fairly and accurately.

And so, a public service..
I don't know what the MSM is. So whether it is fair and accurate or not doesn't trouble me.

I don't know what the MSM is. So whether it is fair and accurate or not doesn't trouble me.
You don't know many things Tiburon. The acronym has peppered the board for a decade, but if you don't know you don't know.

The acronym stands for main
So why is it you can't spell out what it is?
main stream media, but that isn't what it means. When used by the disgruntled RW it means "reputable news media that keeps pushing the truths that I don't agree with." Not believing mainstream media has become a badge of honour amongst the bewildered, who just cannot grasp the fact the the real world is not what they believe it should be.

The acronym stands for main
main stream media, but that isn't what it means. When used by the disgruntled RW it means "reputable news media that keeps pushing the truths that I don't agree with." Not believing mainstream media has become a badge of honour amongst the bewildered, who just cannot grasp the fact the the real world is not what they believe it should be.
Yesterday in court Isabel Vaughen Spruce, the woman who got arrested for silent prayer in an PSPO area got released without charge... to add to the growing list of examples of your ignorance of UK law. The Telegraph, The Mail and the Guardian reported the arrest correctly, the Independent didnt. You also got it wrong, so I should leave the discernment of reputable to us

So why is it you can't spell out what it is?
I leave people who are ignorant of simple, common concepts to discover for themselves, contemplate it and return with an intelligent response.

Anyway, even when a news outfit tells you they will not be objective, they will be biased...it doesn't phase you at all. Your knee jerk reaction is "the enemy is at the gate, destroy them for any reason!"

It's really not about you, tib.

I leave people who are ignorant of simple, common concepts to discover for themselves, contemplate it and return with an intelligent response.

Anyway, even when a news outfit tells you they will not be objective, they will be biased...it doesn't phase you at all. Your knee jerk reaction is "the enemy is at the gate, destroy them for any reason!"

It's really not about you, tib.
It seems to me that you don't know what it is either, it's just an acronym you see everyone else bandying around.
They are not claiming they will be biased. I actually read what they were talking about and what their goal is going forward.

It seems to me that you don't know what it is either, it's just an acronym you see everyone else bandying around.
They are not claiming they will be biased. I actually read what they were talking about and what their goal is going forward.
Oh, so it's the super secret of being non objective but magically unbiased, ok.

It's not my issue that you are ignorant. I don't expect euros to know much of anything over here. Your type is just loud.

Oh, so it's the super secret of being non objective but magically unbiased, ok.

It's not my issue that you are ignorant. I don't expect euros to know much of anything over here. Your type is just loud.
What they are recognising is that it isn't possible to be objective or unbiased when reporting. So by expanding the pool of different views they are aiming to achieve a more complete and therefore more balanced reporting.
An American calling Euros loud. That's hilarious.
FYI I'm not a Euro.

What they are recognising is that it isn't possible to be objective or unbiased when reporting.
Sure it is.
So by expanding the pool of different views they are aiming to achieve a more complete and therefore more balanced reporting.
An American calling Euros loud. That's hilarious.
FYI I'm not a Euro.
You can stew in publications that admit they will have biased reporting, even proud of it like you seem to be. People will decide for themselves.

Sure it is.

You can stew in publications that admit they will have biased reporting, even proud of it like you seem to be. People will decide for themselves.
Keep telling yourself that. You can continue patronizing those news sources that pander to your point of view and tell yourself that they are objective. How do you know they are objective? Because they tell you what you already believe, so they must be.

Keep telling yourself that. You can continue patronizing those news sources that pander to your point of view and tell yourself that they are objective. How do you know they are objective? Because they tell you what you already believe, so they must be.
You actually sat there thinking your sources were unbiased.

Then your sources tell you they cannot be unbiased.

And just like that you pivot and believe everyone is biased. Like you mold to whatever narrative needs supported.

Now you are a biased news supporter, congrats.

You actually sat there thinking your sources were unbiased.

Then your sources tell you they cannot be unbiased.

And just like that you pivot and believe everyone is biased. Like you mold to whatever narrative needs supported.

Now you are a biased news supporter, congrats.
You really don't understand, do you?

You really don't understand, do you?
What you don't seem to understand is the decades of liberals and journalists telling the American public they are unbiased.

Then you come along saying the blindingly obvious, and you think I don't understand.

I am certain many liberals and leftists here can pivot in a flash.

In a little while social media companies will be "discovered" to be hopelessly biased too and people will be shocked, shocked I tell ya!

What you don't seem to understand is the decades of liberals and journalists telling the American public they are unbiased.

Then you come along saying the blindingly obvious, and you think I don't understand.

I am certain many liberals and leftists here can pivot in a flash.

In a little while social media companies will be "discovered" to be hopelessly biased too and people will be shocked, shocked I tell ya!
I don't know what your point is now.
If what I said was "blindingly obvious" why did you claim the opposite?
Are you more offended by these media companies admitting to previously being blind to their biases or by having the rug of complacency and certitude pulled from under you feet?
Were you happy to go along being spoonfed a particular point of view because you didn't have to question it and now you're upset because you do?

I don't know what your point is now.
If what I said was "blindingly obvious" why did you claim the opposite?
Are you more offended by these media companies admitting to previously being blind to their biases or by having the rug of complacency and certitude pulled from under you feet?
Were you happy to go along being spoonfed a particular point of view because you didn't have to question it and now you're upset because you do?
You really don't know what is going on.

For a long while people have informed you of the leftist bias in the MSM. I'm happy that you see it.

You really don't know what is going on.

For a long while people have informed you of the leftist bias in the MSM. I'm happy that you see it.
Actually leftists inform me that there is right wing bias while the right claims left wing bias. The bias is usually toward whatever serves the owners interests.
What has that to do with you crying about the announced discarding of "objective" reporting? If you never thought they were unbiased what is your point.
Is it that if they no longer claim to be unbiased you can't rail at them for not being objective?

Back