John Fetterman is Brain Dead?

You can't make this up! The guy was just elected to the Senate and we were told that to question his health was "ableist." The Democrat Party is quickly becoming analogous to a very abusive nursing facility.
Wife and kids were being 'hassled" and stalked by media. ..... so they run from the patient. I think he should resign and get a teaching job like Biden did.

You can't make this up! The guy was just elected to the Senate and we were told that to question his health was "ableist." The Democrat Party is quickly becoming analogous to a very abusive nursing facility.
I don’t think he is brain dead unless this is a new development. But in any event the man, sadly, doesn’t appear to be capable of doing the job.

Wife and kids were being 'hassled" and stalked by media. ..... so they run from the patient. I think he should resign and get a teaching job like Biden did.
And fleeing to Canada no less. The family of a US senator can't feel safe in the United States apparently… Again the galactic stupidity of electing a guy like this is beyond words.

racooncoat.jpg

Those were the days! Crooning a tune with the boys down at the frat, as we donned our raccoon coats to go to the big game.

you can make this up

But your source is not crazy, surprisingly enough.

All they are saying is there is internet speculation.
Butbwe know how mentally retarded the ideology is and how you guys deny it.

Where is he?
On the hospital, I guess

Much, much more likely you got burned again than they are hiding him, or he is dead, returned to his reptilian form, being replaced by a robot, or whatever insanity you people are spreading on your conspiracy blogs

On the hospital, I guess

Much, much more likely you got burned again than they are hiding him, or he is dead, returned to his reptilian form, being replaced by a robot, or whatever insanity you people are spreading on your conspiracy blogs
Word salad and juvenile conspiracy theories. Left wingers have a head start on low intelligence and subprime articulation.

On the hospital, I guess
Everybody's guessing. Some people are guessing he's on an iron lung until 18 August to avoid a new election. Why should we have to guess?
If the truth weren't some or all of the above, why would his family feel they need to flee to Canada to avoid answering questions? Curious minds would like to know.

Who would have imagined this level of no curiosity from the same people who fought a years long legal battle to see Donald Trump's income tax returns that wasn't resolved until after his term was already over. It just seemed like you guys were more curious than this…

Everybody's guessing. Some people are guessing he's on an iron lung until 18 August to avoid a new election. Why should we have to guess?

If the truth weren't some or all of the above, why would his family feel they need to flee to Canada to avoid answering questions? Curious minds would like to know.
His family fled because they were being harassed

I understand you people would rather believe made up fantasies that admit you don’t know and wait for information

His family fled because they were being harassed
Exactly! Those pesky question-askers, who wanted to know where John Federman was. There ought to be a law against that!
I understand you people would rather believe made up fantasies that admit you don’t know and wait for information
Yeah, I don't recall much waiting for information when the subject was Trump Russia collusion. That seem to make it off the ground pretty quickly and never broke stride until it was completely obliterated by the facts.

Exactly! Those pesky question-askers, who wanted to know where John Federman was. There ought to be a law against that!

Yeah, I don't recall much waiting for information when the subject was Trump Russia collusion. That seem to make it off the ground pretty quickly and never broke stride until it was completely obliterated by the facts.
He just co-sponsored a bill. Looks like things are exactly as we were led to believe and your sick conspiracy was wrong, as always

I’m sure you have learned a valuable lesson
ha ha ha ha ha ha
Just kidding. I crack myself up.

He just co-sponsored a bill. Looks like things are exactly as we were led to believe and your sick conspiracy was wrong, as always

I’m sure you have learned a valuable lesson
ha ha ha ha ha ha
Just kidding. I crack myself up.
You truly are an idiot. He is nowhere to be found the fact that his names on a bill is completely irrelevant.

Back