Angel of the Lord worships God thus isn't God

Jewjitzu

Psalm 148:2
Praise him, all his angels; praise him, all his heavenly hosts.

The angel of the Lord isn't God, or any other angel for that matter.

Psalm 148:2
Praise him, all his angels; praise him, all his heavenly hosts.

The angel of the Lord isn't God, or any other angel for that matter.
Wrong again.
Joshua 5:13 And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?

14 And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the Lord am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?

15 And the captain of the Lord's host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so. If this was not God than why was Joshua allowed to worship Him? Angel are not to be worshiped. This Angel of the Lord was actually Jesus whether you believe it or not.

Wrong again.
Joshua 5:13 And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?

14 And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the Lord am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?
No, Joshua fell down in respect, obeisance to the angel. Worship is forbidden. All angels worship God.

15 And the captain of the Lord's host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so. If this was not God than why was Joshua allowed to worship Him? Angel are not to be worshiped. This Angel of the Lord was actually Jesus whether you believe it or not.
See above.

I'm not sure what translation you are using, but it's horrible. The Hebrew does not say that Joshua worshiped. It says that he prostrated himself, that he fell on his face, bowed down. It is deferential respect.

I'm not sure what translation you are using, but it's horrible. The Hebrew does not say that Joshua worshiped. It says that he prostrated himself, that he fell on his face, bowed down. It is deferential respect.

Joshua 5:13-15

Tree of Life Version

Commander of Adonai’s Army​

13 Now it came to pass when Joshua was near Jericho that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and behold, there was a man standing in front of him with his sword drawn in his hand. Joshua approached him and said to him: “Are you for us or for our adversaries?”
14 “Neither,” he said. “Rather, I have now come as commander of Adonai’s army.”
Then Joshua fell on his face to the ground and worshipped. Then he asked him, “What is my lord saying to his servant?”
15 Then the commander of Adonai’s army replied to Joshua, “Take your sandal off of your foot, for the place where you are standing is holy.” And Joshua did so.

Joshua 5:13-15​

Tree of Life Version​

Commander of Adonai’s Army​

13 Now it came to pass when Joshua was near Jericho that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and behold, there was a man standing in front of him with his sword drawn in his hand. Joshua approached him and said to him: “Are you for us or for our adversaries?”
14 “Neither,” he said. “Rather, I have now come as commander of Adonai’s army.”
Then Joshua fell on his face to the ground and worshipped. Then he asked him, “What is my lord saying to his servant?”
15 Then the commander of Adonai’s army replied to Joshua, “Take your sandal off of your foot, for the place where you are standing is holy.” And Joshua did so.
Did you want to reply to what I said?

a lord maybe, but not God. Nor was there worship of any deity.
Jesus is Lord.

1 John 4:3​

“And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.” Yep its also in this forum. :cry:

Yes in Heaven Jesus is kneeling and praying for your salvation. One day you will also bend your knees before Him. Repent!!!!!!!
No, he's kneeling for himself if he's able to. It's been sworn all with knees will bow to God.

You've admitted Jesus has knees, so...

Then he ain't God. ;)
Jesus had two natures. Human and Devine. The Bible tells us that God is spirit and has no body. Within the Trinity, both God the Father and God the Holy Spirit have no body. However, Jesus, the God the Son, does have a physical body, as He took on flesh to be both fully God and fully man. In the Old Testament, there are written accounts of God visibly manifesting Himself to man in physical form, which is meant to reveal who God is and point to the pre-incarnate Christ was has now come.(https://justdisciple.com)

Last edited:
Jesus had two natures. Human and Devine.
Rotfl... Jesus never bowed or prayed to himself. ;)

The Bible tells us that God is spirit and has no body. Within the Trinity, both God the Father and God the Holy Spirit have no body. However, Jesus, the God the Son, does have a physical body, as He took on flesh to be both fully God and fully man. In the Old Testament, there are written accounts of God visibly manifesting Himself to man in physical form, which is meant to reveal who God is and point to the pre-incarnate Christ was has now come.
Rotfl...

Back