Right. Don't protect children, protect those who will expose their genitals to these same children...

Are you in favor of genital “examination” of children to see if they are trans?

We’re not talking about identifying the sex of a newborn. You know that.
Your comment is a safeguarding issue. 97.5% of children don't need genital examination to know what sex they are, and no amount of examination can tell whether anyone 'is trans' or not. 79-94% of children who experience gender dysphoria no longer do so after puberty, so neither YOU or anyone else can identify what you call 'trans' children

Are you in favor of genital “examination” of children to see if they are trans?
Being "Trans" has nothing to do with "genitals". It's just a form of insanity where an individual becomes convinced that their ACTUAL Sex, is different than their PHYSICAL Sex. "Genital examination" wouldn't tell you anything about that.

Reactions: BMS
You want to do what?

I don't know anyone who wants that besides maybe you. Do you want that?

What?

You've gone over the edge man.
A simple yes or no will do.

Are you in favor of having adults “inspect” the genitalia of children to see if they are trans?

Right now, it seems you are all for it.

Not a single one of you have condemned the idea of genital inspection of children?

Every accusation is a confession with you people.
I do condemn it unless its for professional medical reasons. I also condemn people affirming gender identity to children by referring to them as 'trans' That is child abuse

A simple yes or no will do.

Are you in favor of having adults “inspect” the genitalia of children to see if they are trans?

Right now, it seems you are all for it.

I don't know anyone who wants that besides maybe you. Not me, not anyone besides well...you maybe.

I do condemn it unless its for professional medical reasons. I also condemn people affirming gender identity to children by referring to them as 'trans' That is child abuse
So you are against these genital inspection of children by adults, like yourself, that obsess over trans people?

So you are against these genital inspection of children by adults, like yourself, that obsess over trans people?
What genital inspection of children by adults are you fantasizing over? Give an example?
What sex are these 'trans people' you refer to?

You people are trying to. Why else do you have to legislate acceptance of an abnormal lifestyle choice like men who dress up like women and try to pass themselves off as a real woman? Feelings can be wrong. Biological fact cannot. Dangely parts? Male/man, no dangely parts? Female/woman. Seen how that works?
Legislation is there to prevent harassment and discrimination. It doesn't force acceptance. It prevents verbal and physical attacks. If your response to someone that you disapprove of is to attack them, then it's you that's out of order.

It has. Thanks to white Americans who died to change slavery in these United States. Even to stop blacks from owning blacks as slaves. So, yea. That is true.
. Well done the saviour whites, rescuing the poor pathetic blacks from themselves. Just listen to yourself. This is the racist equivalent of mansplaining.

I support equality between men/males and women/females. But there is a limit on where we draw the line. Such as no man needs to enter a woman's bathroom and vice versa. No man/male needs to play in women/female sports. We see this equality now being eroded by you people as men/males are invading this precious right under Title IV. Why do you support such disrespect for women/females? You are the outlier.
Why do you get to decide where the line is drawn? Why do we need separate bathrooms at all, and why can the not be divided on gender grounds rather than sex? I hat no problems with segregation of sports. Sport regulators just need to do their job to ensure fair competition. It's perfectly possible. There are women, that you would call women, with XX chromosomes, who are banned from certain athletic events because of the natural levels of testosterone exceed acceptable limits.

Persecuting anyone is wrong but that doesn't mean I have to accept someone else's lifestyle choices that I consider deviant and detrimental to my way of life. That's not persecution.
What do you mean accept?
What actually are you being asked to do, and how exactly is it impacting on your daily life? I sense manufactured outrage here.

And certainly, those who are considered outliers in society, such as these homosexuals, transvestites, pedophiles, sadist/masochists, those who have sex with animals, etc.
Disgusting hypocrisy. Lumping together those who commit serious crime with severe impact on victims, with those whose lifestyle is legal and harmless, impacting nobody but themselves, isa foul and underhand tactic. A similarly untrue sentence would refer to Nazis, Christians, Republicans, QAnon lunatics and gun toting white supremacists. Paedophiles are not shunned because you disapprove of their sexual preferences, but because they prey upon children. When you lump them together with homosexuals you start to think of them as being somehow the same thing. They are not. Please try to avoid bringing your absurd personal prejudices into the open like this and expect them to be accepted.

they have the same basic rights you and I have, but not one of them deserves special rights, such as marriage, access to the opposite sex/gender restrooms, participation in the opposite sex/gender sports, amateur and professional, etc. And when they violate societal norms they need to be held accountable for it.
Why? What's so sacred about social norms? Child prostitution and hanging for stealing a handkerchief used to be social norms

Not advocated for, as we see here. And, that said, they can't make me accept their sexual deviancy or their outlier demands. That I have to accept them, or else. Even when it's legislated, as they have falsely created themselves into a "protected class", and had laws created to force me not to speak my piece turning my opinion into "hate speech", or "enter your favorite sexual deviant choice-phobia". To abridge my right to disagree with their ideology and demands. That isn't going to happen.
. Once again you mischaracterize the nature of the legislation, brought in to stop harassment, bullying and discrimination. Are you claiming the right bto harass, bully and discriminate against total strangers because you disapprove of their life style?

[QuoteThat's wrong. Has been wrong. And always will be wrong. There is no such thing as marraige between same sex individuals. It's only two people of the same sex playing house. Nothing more. Nothing less.[/quote]In your opinion. Other opinions are available, and in this case prevail.

I don't deny there are people who are confused about their sex/gender. But I do deny it is normal and should be accepted, even promoted.
Do you accept autism? Do you think that it can be promoted?: Should neurodivergent people be harassed, bullied and discriminated against as a matter of course?

Take part in society? By invading women/female sports...by allowing men to expose their genitals in women/female bathrooms and public showers...by allowing them to confuse children in the public schools by purposefully confusing them and grooming them to accept such idiocy.
Ludicrous hyperbole. I've dealt with the sports issue elsewhere. People who use public toilets have one thing in mind, and it's not waving their genitals around. Do women routinely wave their genitals at each other in public bathrooms? Would they be committing an offence if they did? Why does the thought of a transwoman quietly using a cubicle to urinate fill you with such outrage? As for "allowing them to confuse children in the public schools by purposefully confusing them and grooming them to accept such idiocy." you are practically frothing at the mouth over children being read a story by someone in fancy dress, which to a child is boringly mainstream. Do you think that gender dysphoria is contagious? Or can be forced on someone? The idiocy here is astonishing.

So your argument, then, is all societal change is good and if I don't accept it, what we are discussing, I am mentally defected? Well I'm here to tell you that's not true. My way of life, and the generations past who have protected it, that way of life is worth protecting and you people are endangering it with your deviant ideology. So, here I am.
My argument is that society changes. That it generally changes because the majority of society members promote or acquiesce in that change. Whether it is good or not depends on your opinion. Parts of society are indeed worth preserving, but not everyone agrees on which part.v Not everyone can be on the side that prevails. The mental deficiency is a refusal to accept that this is what is happening, that transgender people exist, have always existed and that society has belatedly decided to recognise that fact. You may not agree with it, but refusing to see that this is what is occurring, is plain daft.
I am not denying biological science, biological fact. You people are, for your feelings.

Biology has proved you are wrong and all your appeals to "dictionaries, and public and private entities," etc. have not vindicated your aberrant ideology.

Biological fact. Science. A male/man cannot be a woman/female. A man/male, cannot get pregnant. A woman/female cannot get an erection and ejaculate sperm to impregnate a woman/female. This is biological fact. You can't change that. No matter how much you scream at the sky that I must accept your ideology. It's stupendously stupid, your position and arguments.
Biology is neither challenged nor relevant. Biological sex is not in question. Transwomen are biologically male, with male biology. This isn't disputed by them or anyone else. Biology is a Strawman. What we are talking about is gender. There's no biological reason why men should not use female bathrooms or compete in sport against women or wear women's clothing. Having XY chromosomes doesn't affect any of that. It's societal norms, gender in other words, that is in play.

I have ADHD. I have had it for all my life. I know how it has affected my life and impacted my place in society. But I didn't let that stop me. AND I didn't try to force people to accept me because of it. I take medication to inhibit the symptoms. This mediation doesn't cure me. It doesn't change the fact I have ADHD. It just quiets my mind and allows me to function in a more normal way. So, don't tell me about mental defect staring me in my face. I am fully aware of what a mental defect is. You, unfortunately aren't able to see mental defect because of your feelings driving your ideology. Heck, you can't even define what a woman is...
That you have ADHD is interesting, but neither excuses nor explains your attitude. Society should make allowance for your divergent behaviour, giving a pass for those aspects which can be problematic,and celebrating those aspects which are positive. I don't know if your society is as accepting of neurodiversity as they should be, in my opinion. Judging by your attitude to sexuality and gender, I would guess not.

And then changes back.

Easy peasy morality squeezy.
Except that it doesn't. Fluctuate perhaps, but there's no reverse on emancipation of slaves, universal suffrage, employment rights, free speech, sexual freedoms, etc etc. The direction of travel is, and generally always has been, towards a more liberal outlook.

Legislation is there to prevent harassment and discrimination. It doesn't force acceptance. It prevents verbal and physical attacks. If your response to someone that you disapprove of is to attack them, then it's you that's out of order.
but not always, certainly not where transactivists assault and verbally attack.

Well done the saviour whites, rescuing the poor pathetic blacks from themselves. Just listen to yourself. This is the racist equivalent of mansplaining.

Why do you get to decide where the line is drawn? Why do we need separate bathrooms at all, and why can the not be divided on gender grounds rather than sex? I hat no problems with segregation of sports. Sport regulators just need to do their job to ensure fair competition. It's perfectly possible. There are women, that you would call women, with XX chromosomes, who are banned from certain athletic events because of the natural levels of testosterone exceed acceptable limits.
most women want bathrooms segregated. If you knew what a woman is you might understand.
Women are adult female humans with XX chromosomes, female anatomy and female reproductive organs, as opposed to men who are adult male humans with XY chromosomes, male anatomy and male.reproductive organs. That makes up 97.5% of the population. Whom you are referring to are intersex people.

What do you mean accept?
What actually are you being asked to do, and how exactly is it impacting on your daily life? I sense manufactured outrage here.
its been made quite clear to.you.

.Disgusting hypocrisy. Lumping together those who commit serious crime with severe impact on victims, with those whose lifestyle is legal and harmless, impacting nobody but themselves, isa foul and underhand tactic.
you are deluded, get used to being upset.

A similarly untrue sentence would refer to Nazis, Christians, Republicans, QAnon lunatics and gun toting white supremacists. Paedophiles are not shunned because you disapprove of their sexual preferences, but because they prey upon children. When you lump them together with homosexuals you start to think of them as being somehow the same thing. They are not. Please try to avoid bringing your absurd personal prejudices into the open like this and expect them to be accepted.
child abuse by gender identity is disgusting

Do women routinely wave their genitals at each other in public bathrooms?
..depends what you mean by woman.

Would they be committing an offence if they did? Why does the thought of a transwoman quietly using a cubicle to urinate fill you with such outrage?
what sex are they?

Biology is neither challenged nor relevant. Biological sex is not in question.
since the segregation is by biological sex is the issue.

Transwomen are biologically male,
ah so they are men.
What we are talking about is gender.
no that is what you are imagining and we are rejecting as the lie it is.
There's no biological reason why men should not use female bathrooms
yes, its called biology.

You arent getting anywhere with your imaginary trans ideology. Its getting rejected for the lie it is. :)

. Well done the saviour whites, rescuing the poor pathetic blacks from themselves. Just listen to yourself. This is the racist equivalent of mansplaining.

What do you mean accept?

Disgusting hypocrisy. Lumping together those who commit serious crime with severe impact on victims, with those whose lifestyle is legal and harmless, impacting nobody but themselves, isa foul and underhand tactic. A similarly untrue sentence would refer to Nazis, Christians, Republicans, QAnon lunatics and gun toting white supremacists. Paedophiles are not shunned because you disapprove of their sexual preferences, but because they prey upon children. When you lump them together with homosexuals you start to think of them as being somehow the same thing. They are not. Please try to avoid bringing your absurd personal prejudices into the open like this and expect them to be accepted.

Why? What's so sacred about social norms? Child prostitution and hanging for stealing a handkerchief used to be social norms

. Once again you mischaracterize the nature of the legislation, brought in to stop harassment, bullying and discrimination. Are you claiming the right bto harass, bully and discriminate against total strangers because you disapprove of their life style?

[QuoteThat's wrong. Has been wrong. And always will be wrong. There is no such thing as marraige between same sex individuals. It's only two people of the same sex playing house. Nothing more. Nothing less. In your opinion. Other opinions are available, and in this case prevail.

Do you accept autism? Do you think that it can be promoted?: Should neurodivergent people be harassed, bullied and discriminated against as a matter of course?

Ludicrous hyperbole. I've dealt with the sports issue elsewhere. People who use public toilets have one thing in mind, and it's not waving their genitals around. Do women routinely wave their genitals at each other in public bathrooms? Would they be committing an offence if they did? Why does the thought of a transwoman quietly using a cubicle to urinate fill you with such outrage? As for "allowing them to confuse children in the public schools by purposefully confusing them and grooming them to accept such idiocy." you are practically frothing at the mouth over children being read a story by someone in fancy dress, which to a child is boringly mainstream. Do you think that gender dysphoria is contagious? Or can be forced on someone? The idiocy here is astonishing.

My argument is that society changes. That it generally changes because the majority of society members promote or acquiesce in that change. Whether it is good or not depends on your opinion. Parts of society are indeed worth preserving, but not everyone agrees on which part.v Not everyone can be on the side that prevails. The mental deficiency is a refusal to accept that this is what is happening, that transgender people exist, have always existed and that society has belatedly decided to recognise that fact. You may not agree with it, but refusing to see that this is what is occurring, is plain daft.
Biology is neither challenged nor relevant. Biological sex is not in question. Transwomen are biologically male, with male biology. This isn't disputed by them or anyone else. Biology is a Strawman. What we are talking about is gender. There's no biological reason why men should not use female bathrooms or compete in sport against women or wear women's clothing. Having XY chromosomes doesn't affect any of that. It's societal norms, gender in other words, that is in play.

That you have ADHD is interesting, but neither excuses nor explains your attitude. Society should make allowance for your divergent behaviour, giving a pass for those aspects which can be problematic,and celebrating those aspects which are positive. I don't know if your society is as accepting of neurodiversity as they should be, in my opinion. Judging by your attitude to sexuality and gender, I would guess not.

Last edited:
No, it's not. Not in the case of transvestites and the requirement that society, as a whole, buy into their dysphoria, let them use women/female restrooms and showers, let them participate in women/female sports, utilize their "pronouns" or face consequences for "misgendering" (hahahahaha) and do not speak out against their ideology and if you do face allegations of "hate speech" and "phobia".
Well done the saviour whites, rescuing the poor pathetic blacks from themselves. Just listen to yourself. This is the racist equivalent of mansplaining.
No. You ignore historical fact to poison the well which is feckless.
Why do you get to decide where the line is drawn?
Societal norms.
Why do we need separate bathrooms at all,0
Because the sign on the door shows a woman/female and a man/male. Use that one that conforms to your biological sex/gender.
and why can the not be divided on gender grounds rather than sex?
Because sex/gender are the same. There is no such thing as a male who is a female and a female that is a male except in yours and their minds. It's a fantasy. A self-perceived lie.
I hat no problems with segregation of sports.
It's not segregation.
Sport regulators just need to do their job to ensure fair competition. It's perfectly possible.
"Sports regulators", whomever they be, need to stop giving in to the men/males who claim to be a woman/female and begin supporting women/females. It's not rocket science, it's just science.
There are women, that you would call women, with XX chromosomes, who are banned from certain athletic events because of the natural levels of testosterone exceed acceptable limits.
That's called doping and the testing goes back to the 70's when the Soviets began shooting their women/female athletes up with testosterone to increase their strength and endurance.
What do you mean accept?
Accept. Look it up.
No, your sense is lying to you. As I have written in the past, my way of life is worth defending.
Sexual deviancy is sexual deviancy. You, and your ilk, are never going to change that. Why? Because it's all abnormal. Else why do homosexuals, trannies and other deviants need to legislate laws to force acceptance of their lifestyle choices on an unwilling society. You have bought into their big lie. Too bad.
Why? What's so sacred about social norms?
What's so sacred about homosexuals, trannies and other deviants that require the changing of societal norms?
Child prostitution and hanging for stealing a handkerchief used to be social norms
Those were laws and not societal norms. Get a grip.
Once again you mischaracterize the nature of the legislation, brought in to stop harassment, bullying and discrimination. Are you claiming the right bto harass, bully and discriminate against total strangers because you disapprove of their life style?
No, I haven't. You are defending the indefensible.
In your opinion. Other opinions are available, and in this case prevail.
The other opinions are immaterial.
"neurodivergent"...?
Ludicrous hyperbole. I've dealt with the sports issue elsewhere. People who use public toilets have one thing in mind, and it's not waving their genitals around
Do women routinely wave their genitals at each other in public bathrooms? Would they be committing an offence if they did? Why does the thought of a transwoman quietly using a cubicle to urinate fill you with such outrage? As for "allowing them to confuse children in the public schools by purposefully confusing them and grooming them to accept such idiocy." you are practically frothing at the mouth over children being read a story by someone in fancy dress, which to a child is boringly mainstream. Do you think that gender dysphoria is contagious? Or can be forced on someone? The idiocy here is astonishing.
There is no such thing as a "transwoman". He's a man/male, and he doesn't belong in a woman/female restroom or shower. If they enter they should be arrested, prosecuted and incarcerated for sexual harassment and indecent exposure.
"Transgender" people do not exist, just as "neurodivergent" people don't exist. Sexually dysphoric people exist. People with a mental defect exist. These cannot be denied.
Again, and repeating myself, sex and gender are the same. Men who claim to be women are mentally defected or sexual predators.
That you have ADHD is interesting, but neither excuses nor explains your attitude. Society should make allowance for your divergent behaviour, giving a pass for those aspects which can be problematic,and celebrating those aspects which are positive. I don't know if your society is as accepting of neurodiversity as they should be, in my opinion.
It's not up to society to make allowances for my mental defect. It's up to me to seek treatment and take my meds, to insure I can function in a manner that is acceptable in society. So, your argument falls flat.
Judging by your attitude to sexuality and gender, I would guess not.
There is acceptable sexuality and unacceptable sexuality. Sexuality outside heterosexuality is deviant. Sex/gender are the same. Period.

Reactions: BMS
Societal norms.
Precisely. Which are changing. Which is what you are complaining about. Clinging to the social norms of yesteryear.

Because the sign on the door shows a woman/female and a man/male. Use that one that conforms to your biological sex/gender.
. Lol! That sums up the idiocy of your position nicely. You think that a sign on the door makes using the facilities impossible biologically for the sex not depicted on the sign. How do you use an escalator with a sign saying "Children must be carried"? If you haven't got a child, do you have to use the stairs?

Because sex/gender are the same. There is no such thing as a male who is a female and a female that is a male except in yours and their minds. It's a fantasy. A self-perceived lie.
Your desperate repetition doesn't make it true. Sex and gender are different things. Related, but different.

That's called doping and the testing goes back to the 70's when the Soviets began shooting their women/female athletes up with testosterone to increase their strength and endurance.
No, it's not doping, though that happens as well. Some women naturally produce more testosterone than others. Semenya fell victim of this rule, though I believe that she is actually intersec and has XY chromosomes though assigned female at birth. Reality is more complicated than your simplistic notions of binary sex.

No, your sense is lying to you. As I have written in the past, my way of life is worth defending.
Your way of life died out with the Victorians. You are defending a fossil.

Sexual deviancy is sexual deviancy. You, and your ilk, are never going to change that. Why? Because it's all abnormal. Else why do homosexuals, trannies and other deviants need to legislate laws to force acceptance of their lifestyle choices on an unwilling society. You have bought into their big lie. Too bad.
The key word here is "unwilling". Sex which involves the unwilling is indeed deviant. Sex in which all parties are willing and adult, and takes place in private, is not so much deviant as inventive. There's nothing that homosexuals do that heterosexuals do not do, so your complaint cannot be about what is done but about who is doing it. The answer being that it's none of your business. You are peeping in through bedroom windows in the hope of being scandalised. And yes, that is deviant.

What's so sacred about homosexuals, trannies and other deviants that require the changing of societal norms?
What's so sacred about social norms that they cannot adapt to changing attitudes in society?

Those were laws and not societal norms. Get a grip.
Umm no. Child prostitution was a feature of the Victorian morality you appear to advocate. It was never a law.

The other opinions are immaterial.
The true arrogance of your position in plain sight.

"neurodivergent"...?
Don't mock yourself. ADHD, Autism, Dyspraxia, and Dyslexia all fall within the spectrum of “Neurodiversity” and are all neurodiverse conditions. Neuro-differences are recognised and appreciated as a social category similar to differences in ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, or ability.https://exceptionalindividuals.com/neurodiversity/

There is no such thing as a "transwoman". He's a man/male, and he doesn't belong in a woman/female restroom or shower. If they enter they should be arrested, prosecuted and incarcerated for sexual harassment and indecent exposure.

"Transgender" people do not exist, just as "neurodivergent" people don't exist. Sexually dysphoric people exist. People with a mental defect exist. These cannot be denied.

Again, and repeating myself, sex and gender are the same. Men who claim to be women are mentally defected or sexual predators.
Wrong. Educate yourself or remain in the cultural dark ages.

It's not up to society to make allowances for my mental defect. It's up to me to seek treatment and take my meds, to insure I can function in a manner that is acceptable in society. So, your argument falls flat.
Diversity and variation is not the same thing as a defect. Look at the link I posted. Calling yourself defective is not healthy and leads you to call others defective which is not accurate.

There is acceptable sexuality and unacceptable sexuality. Sexuality outside heterosexuality is deviant. Sex/gender are the same. Period.
You are not the custodian for what other people find acceptable. If you don't find it acceptable, don't do it. That's all you need to do and all you are entitled to do. Period.

Precisely. Which are changing. Which is what you are complaining about. Clinging to the social norms of yesteryear.
So, then, you accept that what was once right is now wrong and what was once wrong is not right. You are directly spoken of in the Bible for that ideology.
Lol! That sums up the idiocy of your position nicely. You think that a sign on the door makes using the facilities impossible biologically for the sex not depicted on the sign. How do you use an escalator with a sign saying "Children must be carried"? If you haven't got a child, do you have to use the stairs?
Conformity to established societal norms is not wrong. It also has to do with respecting the rights of the opposite sex/gender. Something you people know nothing about. Sad.
Your desperate repetition doesn't make it true. Sex and gender are different things. Related, but different.
Related because these are the same thing. Not some societal construct fairy tale you adhere to.
No, it's not doping, though that happens as well. Some women naturally produce more testosterone than others. Semenya fell victim of this rule, though I believe that she is actually intersec and has XY chromosomes though assigned female at birth. Reality is more complicated than your simplistic notions of binary sex.
Hermaphroditism is not "intersec". It is a physical defect, not a choice.
Your way of life died out with the Victorians. You are defending a fossil.
I'm hardly victorian. You continue, point after point, to use tropes which means you are sensing you are loosing this battle.
The key word here is "unwilling".
When did this enter the debate?
Sex which involves the unwilling is indeed deviant.
That is sexual assault, a societal crime, not deviant in the sense we are talking.
Sex in which all parties are willing and adult, and takes place in private, is not so much deviant as inventive.
Heterosexuality is normal. Anything outside of that is abnormal. Again, and if not the case, then why do laws need to be created to "protect" these outliers? Because their lifestyle choices are abnormal, being forced onto a normal society.
There's nothing that homosexuals do that heterosexuals do not do,
What? Did you even think about this claim before you wrote it?
so your complaint cannot be about what is done but about who is doing it.
My concern is for their eternal soul for the wages of sin (which homosexual sex is) is death.
The answer being that it's none of your business.
If these activists kept it to themselves and didn't flaunt it publicly, act up as it were, I might not react publicly. But, until such time as that changes here I am, to speak out against their deviancy, licentiousness and immorality.
You are peeping in through bedroom windows in the hope of being scandalised. And yes, that is deviant.
Right...that's what you got huh...
What's so sacred about social norms that they cannot adapt to changing attitudes in society?
So you are claiming that what once right is now wrong and what was once wrong is now right. That's your idea of changing societal norms. Well, guess what, there is going to be push back and there isn't a thing you can do to stop it aside from incarcerating and removing us from your new society.
Umm no. Child prostitution was a feature of the Victorian morality you appear to advocate. It was never a law.
Child prostitution is a current event Temujin. Hardly a sin of the past that isn't continuing to this day.
The true arrogance of your position in plain sight.
Ad hom.
Don't mock yourself. ADHD, Autism, Dyspraxia, and Dyslexia all fall within the spectrum of “Neurodiversity” and are all neurodiverse conditions. Neuro-differences are recognised and appreciated as a social category similar to differences in ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, or ability.https://exceptionalindividuals.com/neurodiversity/
More word salad. That's what you people want some of those things to be (homosexuality and transvestitism are not an ethnicity as gender is not a social construct) but all of the boldened in your statement are aberrant from the norm as given. Mine is treatable through medication. Others are treated through meds and counseling. Others are just lifestyle choices that are not, repeat, not a mental defect or what ethnicity we are when we are born, because our father/male/man and mother/female/woman procreated us.
Wrong. Educate yourself or remain in the cultural dark ages.
More tropes.
Diversity and variation is not the same thing as a defect. Look at the link I posted. Calling yourself defective is not healthy and leads you to call others defective which is not accurate.
A mental defect is a mental defect. You can't change that. You can muddy the water all you want with links and woke claims but you will not change the fact my having ADHD is a mental defect. I accepted that long ago and am not ashamed, nor do I justify it. I just deal with it as a man and a member of society.
You are not the custodian for what other people find acceptable. If you don't find it acceptable, don't do it. That's all you need to do and all you are entitled to do. Period.
I am called to love God, love other and make disciples. It is not love of others if I don't speak about sin and the solution for sin in people's lives. Homosexual sex is sin. Transvestitism is sin. Pedophilia is sin. Murder is sin. Robbery is sin. Bearing false witness is sin. Etc. All of it is disobedience to God and consequently the wages of said sin is death and unless we repent of our sin, truly repent and turn our life away from our chosen sin(s), admit we need a Savior, that is Jesus Christ, and ask Him to be Lord of our lives and to serve Him the rest of our days we will suffer the eternal separation from God in hell. So, you do with all of this as you will as will I.

Bless you,

Ldb

So, then, you accept that what was once right is now wrong and what was once wrong is not right. You are directly spoken of in the Bible for that ideology.
Moving mountains with prayer is also directly spoken of in the bible. So are sorcerers.

ps. the fact that Christians have changed their views on abortion makes it pretty clear: the brush you're trying to use to paint @Temujin with has gotten pigment all over your face as well.

Back