Ezekiel 28:9-10 God declares those that die like man aren't God. Beautiful!

What have I said that you are referring to that you think I'm going to change?

I don't think you're going to change anything you've said. Conservative converts to Judaism that are perfectly versed in their law..... tend not to change anything they've ever said whether it was a mistake or not.

You were wrong about your forum companion.

Throughout history, the people of Israel have shown a lack of discernment, and restraint, regarding those matters. One is to put away the evil from Israel, and one is not to put away the good.

(i.e. (2 Chronicles 24:20-22) - the Prophet Zechariah)
(i.e. (Jeremiah 26:20-23) - Uri′ah the son of Shemai′ah from Kir′iath-je′arim)
(i.e. the Prophet Jeremiah?, the Prophet Isaiah?)

Who are the true evil ones in Israel? (i.e. enemies of Yahweh) Stop killing Yahweh's prophets to Israel! Does one want to reconcile with Yahweh, or does one want to stay divorced? (i.e. Jeremiah 3:8) Repent!

He rose again, "according to the Scriptures". (1 Corinthians 15:1-4) (i.e. Yahweh does not resurrect false prophets)

In Messiah’s (Christ’s) service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!
Bringing Christian harmony to all the world

They killed their own prophets. They see "false prophets" anywhere someone disagrees with them and tries to help them correct their mistakes.

Easy.....

Gen 26:24 And the LORD appeared unto him the same night, and said, I am the God of Abraham thy father: fear not, for I am with thee, and will bless thee, and multiply thy seed for my servant Abraham's sake.

God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.
Nothing in that verse about life after death.

Nothing in that verse about life after death.

Again. You're not a theologian in the same "mold" as your Rabbis. You're not making theological or even philosophical arguments.

God is NOT the GOD of the dead. When God said "I am the God of Abraham" it was a ETERNAL reference. Hence, everlasting LIFE.

Throughout history, the people of Israel have shown a lack of discernment, and restraint, regarding those matters. One is to put away the evil from Israel, and one is not to put away the good.

(i.e. (2 Chronicles 24:20-22) - the Prophet Zechariah)
(i.e. (Jeremiah 26:20-23) - Uri′ah the son of Shemai′ah from Kir′iath-je′arim)
(i.e. the Prophet Jeremiah?, the Prophet Isaiah?)
Surely Israel has done wrong in the past. But, false prophets and teachers are still to be put away, including your false ministry.

Who are the true evil ones in Israel? (i.e. enemies of Yahweh) Stop killing Yahweh's prophets to Israel! Does one want to reconcile with Yahweh, or does one want to stay divorced? (i.e. Jeremiah 3:8) Repent!
God never divorced Israel, Jeremiah 33:17-26.

He rose again, "according to the Scriptures". (1 Corinthians 15:1-4) (i.e. Yahweh does not resurrect false prophets)
Talpiot says differently.

In Messiah’s (Christ’s) service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!
Bringing Christian harmony to all the world
In the true God's service.

I have. Repeatedly. You will not accept it.
Nope. You have zero proof. How's your blood on the ground idea? Rotfl... DOA.

I'm not following your around the forum to read everything you post. Include the snippet here or forget referencing anything you've bloviated over.
That's fine. The OP shows altars were built from stones or with earth inserted into containers.

Joh 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
Great. Jesus supposedly spoke the Father's words, so the Father's words are manna.

Your father ate manna in the wilderness and they died. Just like you will die.
And Jesus supposedly had the Father's manna and he died. ;)

First of all...I'm sorry that it takes so much time to respond. Your posts are so valuable, they will not get a terse, glib meaningless response.

Cyrus isn't called servant. Why the dishonesty?
Sorry. Cyrus is called a "shepherd", a "rebuilder of the city," "raised up by God," All Messianic...I was wrong about servant.

Messiah isn't mentioned in Isa 50, 53 either.
Not mentioned...by anointing...just clearly described. Isaiah 53 and 53 is an explicit description of the image on the shroud. Only enforced denial makes you miss the fact.

I hate to tell you but your spirit is false.
No you don't. You enjoy it, in fact, you take pride in telling me that...and in your judgment. "Do you see a man who is wise in his own eyes...?" Finish the proverb. It's ample warning.

He's perfect. Confined to space, time, blood, death is anything but perfect.
Participating in is not "confined to." Another of your artificial limitations is blinding your own insight.

What's funny is that Phil 2 says just that. He was less than God.
No it doesn't. You just don't read very well, do you?

Let me help you. I like to help. Here's what Paul the Pharisee and quintessential Jew told the Philippians: "Have this mind in you which was also in the Messiah, Jesus,
6Who, existing in the form of God,
did not consider equality with God
something to be grasped,a
7but emptied Himself,
taking the form of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
8And being found in appearance as a man,
He humbled Himself
and became obedient to death—
even death on a cross.
9Therefore God exalted Him to the highest place
and gave Him the name above all names,
10that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.
" The part about the knees is your favorite part, isn't it? Your knees will bow and your mouth confess.

You notice how your God is NOT confined, but He willingly participates? He is free and He desires to set YOU free, too. He is not beholden to you or to the limits you keep imposing on your invention.
Nice story.
That's why it's called the gospel...It's also true as the resurrection attests to it, and as the shroud records on linen fabric.

Jesus was less than perfect, Luke 2:52, Hebrews 5:7, he wasn't good, etc. He definitely isn't Messiah. He failed.
Well...somebody is failing...that's more evident with every desperate post.

Luke 2:52And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.
Hebrews 5:7 During the days of Jesus’ earthly life, He offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the One who could save Him from death, and He was heard because of His reverence. 8Although He was a Son, He learned obedience from what He suffered.…"

Philippians 2:6,7,8 I know you cannot get this with your limited imagination, but for God nothing is impossible but this: He cannot lie. What He has promised He shall also do.

Jews don't wear tefillin to the grave. ;) I expect a good answer from you for this.
Here's a newsflash. I have a selfie from a first century Jew that belies your claim...NO GENTILE wears refilling to the grave, but two members of the Sanhedrin, burying a Jew with honorific care can do what they want to without your permission. What's more, he had coins on his eyes that were identifiable and undeniable. You can actually look on the one you pierced...and practice your bow.

No error on my part. Nice try.
Oh...then you recognize Jesus your Messiah as Lord?

Never happened.
You're in denial. We have the proof...He took the world's first selfie for which there is no other explanation. What are you going to do when you find your "courageous" conversion turns out to have been based on false, invented and unsustainable premises? Your "new" religion is based on ideas that satisfy your own filters, and not on the historic facts of faith.

We all believe and know he died like a regular man. That's all you need to know if he's God or not.
Actually...It's part of what you have to know: He, of His DIVINE, UNLIMITED and not artificially limited WILL, offered Himself up, having come as the Son of Adam, winning back the dominion that was first deleted to Adam and usurped by Shaitan when Adam turned to him for guidance. The gifts and the calling of God are without repentance. When you understand this principle, hidden in the Tenakh and brought to life in the gospel, you will understand how far you are from the truth, yet how close you come without arriving.

No, we don't. You are making this up and it is a hateful antisemitic charge.

First of all, being a Jew is not genetic. Let me give you two examples. A person can be teh child of a Jewish father and gentile mother, and they are NOT a Jew (since jewish identity passes only through the mother). Second one. A person can be a convert to Judaism, meaning they are adopted into the People of Israel, and are 100% Jew without any ancestry at all.

Second of all, we do not claim to be "superior." That is an absolutely bogus claim.
You do know that this whole statement is in conflict with actual history, right?...and with Hitler's definition that he used for his "final solution?" His and all pro-Nazis globally, including Woodrow Wilson and his fellow eugenicists, argued that Jews' unwillingness to intermarry made them a threat to humanity because it interfered with and deliberately belied evolution. You should read what eugenicists were writing in those days. Evolution is actually antisemitic.

First of all...I'm sorry that it takes so much time to respond. Your posts are so valuable, they will not get a terse, glib meaningless response.
Understood, but you haven't responded to a lot of posts.

Sorry. Cyrus is called a "shepherd", a "rebuilder of the city," "raised up by God," All Messianic...I was wrong about servant.
He's called my anointed one in Isa 45:1.

Not mentioned...by anointing...just clearly described. Isaiah 53 and 53 is an explicit description of the image on the shroud. Only enforced denial makes you miss the fact.
No image is spoken of in Isa 53.

No you don't. You enjoy it, in fact, you take pride in telling me that...and in your judgment. "Do you see a man who is wise in his own eyes...?" Finish the proverb. It's ample warning.

Participating in is not "confined to." Another of your artificial limitations is blinding your own insight.

No it doesn't. You just don't read very well, do you?
Funny that you're the only one that has acknowledged mistakes.

Let me help you. I like to help. Here's what Paul the Pharisee and quintessential Jew told the Philippians: "Have this mind in you which was also in the Messiah, Jesus,
6Who, existing in the form of God,
Yep, we're all in the image of God

did not consider equality with God
something to be grasped,a
7but emptied Himself,
taking the form of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
Yep. Angels, Moses, judges, the house of David are called God too.

8And being found in appearance as a man,
He humbled Himself
and became obedient to death—
even death on a cross.
Yep. He temporarily gave up his throne to be a lowly servant.

9Therefore God exalted Him to the highest place
and gave Him the name above all names,
10that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.
" The part about the knees is your favorite part, isn't it? Your knees will bow and your mouth confess.
Rotfl... The actual quote in Isa doesn't reference us bowing to the son. The knees bowing is a dead give away Jesus isn't the one bowed to.

You notice how your God is NOT confined, but He willingly participates? He is free and He desires to set YOU free, too. He is not beholden to you or to the limits you keep imposing on your invention.
That's why it's called the gospel...It's also true as the resurrection attests to it, and as the shroud records on linen fabric.
Being dead is pretty confined. So are the diseases associated with AB+, coming from two human parents, etc.

Well...somebody is failing...that's more evident with every desperate post.
Yep, you haven't done to well.

Luke 2:52And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man.
Hebrews 5:7 During the days of Jesus’ earthly life, He offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the One who could save Him from death, and He was heard because of His reverence. 8Although He was a Son, He learned obedience from what He suffered.…"
Yep, he was imperfect and prayed for salvation.

Philippians 2:6,7,8 I know you cannot get this with your limited imagination, but for God nothing is impossible but this: He cannot lie. What He has promised He shall also do.
Yes, He said He can't lie, and men do. Follow that line...

Here's a newsflash. I have a selfie from a first century Jew that belies your claim...NO GENTILE wears refilling to the grave, but two members of the Sanhedrin, burying a Jew with honorific care can do what they want to without your permission. What's more, he had coins on his eyes that were identifiable and undeniable. You can actually look on the one you pierced...and practice your bow.
Here's a news flash. Jews aren't buried in tefillin, I doubt the coins as they reference Caesar, etc.

Oh...then you recognize Jesus your Messiah as Lord?
No, only as a dead wanna be.

Actually...It's part of what you have to know: He, of His DIVINE, UNLIMITED and not artificially limited WILL, offered Himself up, having come as the Son of Adam, winning back the dominion that was first deleted to Adam and usurped by Shaitan when Adam turned to him for guidance. The gifts and the calling of God are without repentance. When you understand this principle, hidden in the Tenakh and brought to life in the gospel, you will understand how far you are from the truth, yet how close you come without arriving.
Flesh, death, etc., are limitations, imperfections.

That isn't God.

You're in denial. We have the proof...He took the world's first selfie for which there is no other explanation. What are you going to do when you find your "courageous" conversion turns out to have been based on false, invented and unsustainable premises? Your "new" religion is based on ideas that satisfy your own filters, and not on the historic facts of faith.
I have resisted the urge to engage with you over the shroud so far. I'm going to give my view in just a few sentences, and then I'm going to drop it again. Basically, the shroud has been carbon dated, and it is not 2000 years old, sir. So it's a forgery. It remains a fascinating mystery as to how humans produced it. But it certainly is not evidence of the resurrection. Okay, I'm moving on now.

You do know that this whole statement is in conflict with actual history, right?...and with Hitler's definition that he used for his "final solution?" His and all pro-Nazis globally, including Woodrow Wilson and his fellow eugenicists, argued that Jews' unwillingness to intermarry made them a threat to humanity because it interfered with and deliberately belied evolution. You should read what eugenicists were writing in those days. Evolution is actually antisemitic.
We don't give a hoot what definition Hitler or Woodrow Wilson used. Non-Jews don't get to determine who is a Jew. Jews, via Jewish law, determine what makes a person a Jew.

We don't give a hoot what definition Hitler or Woodrow Wilson used. Non-Jews don't get to determine who is a Jew. Jews, via Jewish law, determine what makes a person a Jew.
Well...ignoring history is one solution to the problem of authenticity. Who needs history, when you're inventing? Every invention of religion is self-authenticating. Cults use this principle throughout the ages...

Well...ignoring history is one solution to the problem of authenticity. Who needs history, when you're inventing? Every invention of religion is self-authenticating. Cults use this principle throughout the ages...
Again, it is halakha that determines who is a Jew. The opinions of non-Jews are irrelevant.

Back