Ezekiel 28:9-10 God declares those that die like man aren't God. Beautiful!

I can read what he says. I don't have to listen to his false claims that are contradicted by what he says. Human beings live imaginary lives where they believe everything they say matches their assessment of themselves. Which is why I don't care a single thing about what someone claims their beliefs mean. I can clearly determine what they believe from what they say. Evidence is evidence. Self assessment is often delusional.
Again, I can understand why you are confused. He has a bad habit of quoting "One law for native and stranger" without clarifying that in hebrew the word being translated as stranger is GER, which means convert. He does this a lot, and it is a source of a lot of misunderstanding. But each and every time I've asked him to clarify, he affirms that non-Jews only need obey the seven laws of Noah, not the 613 that Jews have to keep. Trust me, I've gone out of my way to confirm this on more than one occasion.

If you don't believe me, then just send him a line and ask very specifically: are non-Jews required to become Jews and keep the 613 laws, yes or no. I'm sure he will be more than happy to reply.

The PROBLEM is that Christians CLAIM to be grafted onto Israel but don't need to observe 613 laws. That outright contradicts the verse about "One law for native and stranger (convert)."

You're the one that made the mistake of associating all these races you mentioned as being "Jews".
They choose to be.

You're crafted a hierarchy. There is no need to deny it now. Your words betray you.
Rotfl... people choose to join and become part of Israel, just like people choose to come to America and become US citizens.

I knew all along. You acts as this is the first time I've ever had this type of debate. It isn't. I've battled Christian Dispensationalism for a very long time. Christian Dispensationalism fabricates a superior race in its theology.
It's evident you didn't learn much.

They believe that salvation is FIRST.... for ALL those directly descendant from Abraham. There are even a "sect" of Christian Dispensationalists that preach that all descendants of Abraham will irrevocably be saved.
You forget that Jews can choose to be cut off. Essentially not saved.

You might want to check it out. You might want to convert so you'll few better about yourself.
No thanks. All that accept the trinity are lost.

I can read what he says. I don't have to listen to his false claims that are contradicted by what he says. Human beings live imaginary lives where they believe everything they say matches their assessment of themselves. Which is why I don't care a single thing about what someone claims their beliefs mean. I can clearly determine what they believe from what they say. Evidence is evidence. Self assessment is often delusional.
You're delusional. Racism would entail no entry for outsiders. Judaism doesn't teach that and the evidence contradicts you.

Your problem is that you strictly view Judaism as a race. It's not. It entails citizenship for those that accept the legal code, the commandments, as the entry criteria.

You haven't so you're not grafted.

On an altar. That never happened with Jesus.

Abraham built an altar of earth. Jesus was hung between heaven and earth. His sacrificial blood FLOWED on the ground from which man was taken.

You don't know your own religion.

Deu 15:19 All the firstling males that come of thy herd and of thy flock thou shalt sanctify unto the LORD thy God: thou shalt do no work with the firstling of thy bullock, nor shear the firstling of thy sheep.
Deu 15:20 Thou shalt eat it before the LORD thy God year by year in the place which the LORD shall choose, thou and thy household.
Deu 15:21 And if there be any blemish therein, as if it be lame, or blind, or have any ill blemish, thou shalt not sacrifice it unto the LORD thy God.
Deu 15:22 Thou shalt eat it within thy gates: the unclean and the clean person shall eat it alike, as the roebuck, and as the hart.
Deu 15:23 Only thou shalt not eat the blood thereof; thou shalt pour it upon the ground as water.

Messiah is a descendant of Adam. The promise of Eternal life predates Abraham.
You didn't answer the question. Is the Messiah Jewish?

No. They must accept the man/ADAM, Jesus Christ.

Again. That is your racist theology were you try to distance yourself from the rest of humanity.

Adam has no value to you.
You haven't answered the question. Must Christians accept a Jewish Messiah? Was Messiah prophesied to be Chinese, Mexican, Muslim, Buddhists, etc., or Jewish?

It's a simple question that you're avoiding.

You didn't answer the question. Is the Messiah Jewish?

Sure I did. You didn't like the answer.

You haven't answered the question. Must Christians accept a Jewish Messiah? Was Messiah prophesied to be Chinese, Mexican, Muslim, Buddhists, etc., or Jewish?

Where is the prophecy that Messiah would be Jewish according your classification of Jewish? Make the Scriptural case for what "Jewish" is. You haven't done that. Go for it. I will wait. You can just use the OT

It's a simple question that you're avoiding.

I'm not avoiding anything. David called Messiah Lord. If Messiah is David's son.... how could he possibly have called him Lord?

Psa 110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Sure I did. You didn't like the answer.
So, is the Messiah Jewish? Did your Jewish Christians preach a Jewish Messiah or a Muslim one, etc. ?

Where is the prophecy that Messiah would be Jewish according your classification of Jewish? Make the Scriptural case for what "Jewish" is. You haven't done that. Go for it. I will wait. You can just use the OT
A descendant of David, of the tribe of Judah, of the nation of Israel.

I'm not avoiding anything. David called Messiah Lord. If Messiah is David's son.... how could he possibly have called him Lord?
Rotfl... you're squirming and running around like a chicken ? without a head.

Psa 110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
Actually, this Psalm written by David, was sung about him by the Levites. We also know that David acknowledged his son Solomon as Lord before he died.

1 Kings 1
47The king’s servants have also gone to congratulate our lord King David, saying, ‘May your God make the name of Solomon more famous than your own name, and may He make his throne greater than your throne.’
And the king has bowed in worship on his bed, 48saying, ‘Blessed be the LORD, the God of Israel! Today He has provided onec to sit on my throne, and my eyes have seen it.’ ”

Abraham built an altar of earth.
Show this please.

Jesus was hung between heaven and earth. His sacrificial blood FLOWED on the ground from which man was taken.
The commandment says on a physical altar, at the temple, in Jerusalem. Otherwise, it's useless.

You don't know your own religion.
I know you made a big mistake below. ;)

Deu 15:19 All the firstling males that come of thy herd and of thy flock thou shalt sanctify unto the LORD thy God: thou shalt do no work with the firstling of thy bullock, nor shear the firstling of thy sheep.
Deu 15:20 Thou shalt eat it before the LORD thy God year by year in the place which the LORD shall choose, thou and thy household.
Deu 15:21 And if there be any blemish therein, as if it be lame, or blind, or have any ill blemish, thou shalt not sacrifice it unto the LORD thy God.
Deu 15:22 Thou shalt eat it within thy gates: the unclean and the clean person shall eat it alike, as the roebuck, and as the hart.
Deu 15:23 Only thou shalt not eat the blood thereof; thou shalt pour it upon the ground as water.
Rotfl... animals with defects aren't to be sacrificed but can be eaten without its blood.

You're ridiculous ?. And desperate.:ROFLMAO:

?

Last edited:
All false prophets and idolaters should be stoned.

Throughout history, the people of Israel have shown a lack of discernment, and restraint, regarding those matters. One is to put away the evil from Israel, and one is not to put away the good.

(i.e. (2 Chronicles 24:20-22) - the Prophet Zechariah)
(i.e. (Jeremiah 26:20-23) - Uri′ah the son of Shemai′ah from Kir′iath-je′arim)
(i.e. the Prophet Jeremiah?, the Prophet Isaiah?)

Who are the true evil ones in Israel? (i.e. enemies of Yahweh) Stop killing Yahweh's prophets to Israel! Does one want to reconcile with Yahweh, or does one want to stay divorced? (i.e. Jeremiah 3:8) Repent!

... If he taught he was the God, even more so.
But, no need, since he died just like non-gods do.

He rose again, "according to the Scriptures". (1 Corinthians 15:1-4) (i.e. Yahweh does not resurrect false prophets)

In Messiah’s (Christ’s) service,
David Behrens
Soli Deo Gloria!
Bringing Christian harmony to all the world

Show this please.

I have. Repeatedly. You will not accept it.

The commandment says on a physical altar, at the temple, in Jerusalem. Otherwise, it's useless.

I'm not following your around the forum to read everything you post. Include the snippet here or forget referencing anything you've bloviated over.

I know you made a big mistake below. ;)

Rotfl... animals with defects aren't to be sacrificed but can be eaten without its blood.

You're ridiculous ?. And desperate.:ROFLMAO:

?

Joh 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

Your father ate manna in the wilderness and they died. Just like you will die.

Really? Chapter and verse in Genesis where there is any promise of eternal life after death.

Easy.....

Gen 26:24 And the LORD appeared unto him the same night, and said, I am the God of Abraham thy father: fear not, for I am with thee, and will bless thee, and multiply thy seed for my servant Abraham's sake.

God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Back