Converts to Roman Catholicism (especially the new ones . . .)

You're right.
"Only one" is the right answer.
I'm glad you finally figured that out.
Oh and btw, it isn't the Roman Catholic church.
What happens to the discontinuous years between Christ and His replacement Luther?

JoeT

I have no idea what you're talking about.
My church began in the first century.
That's why I'm not a Romanist.
But thank you for the further attempts to MISREPRESENT us, showing the rotten fruits of Romanism.
Well where was the "Church" until the New Messiah, Luther, came along. The History I'm familiar with has only ONE Church during the intervening years. The Catholic Church. Real people think real.

JoeT

Well where was the "Church" until the New Messiah, Luther, came along.

Wow.
So you've never read the Bible.
Good to know.
It began in Israel, and it quickly spread to Rome, Laodicea, Corinth, Galatia, Colossae, etc. etc.

The History I'm familiar with has only ONE Church during the intervening years. The Catholic Church.

Nope.
That was NOT the Roman Catholic church.
You can't simply CLAIM a church that isn't yours.

Real people think real.

You should try it sometime.

Wow.
So you've never read the Bible.
Good to know.
It began in Israel, and it quickly spread to Rome, Laodicea, Corinth, Galatia, Colossae, etc. etc.

Nope.
That was NOT the Roman Catholic church.
You can't simply CLAIM a church that isn't yours.

You should try it sometime.
They were all "Catholic". Notice that there wasn't the 1st Lutheran of Corinth or Uncle Bod's Bible Church.
Think man!

JoeT

Wrong the word catholic is not scriptural. So there was no catholic church in the first century at all.
Nor does pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis appear in scripture, but it did exist and does exist.

JoeT

You're right. I'll ask again how many living organ of the Body of Christ did Christ create, one or 40,000. Hint, only one is the right answer.

JoeT
One; but, that one is worldwide body, represented by a local body in each town. It has no headquarters, no "Pope", no cardinals, no archbishops, no monks, no nuns, no friars, no vergers, no mediatorial priesthood, no wafer-worship, no mariolatry, no veneration of relics, no purgatory, no indulgences...

Nor does pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis appear in scripture, but it did exist and does exist.

JoeT
You claim the your institution is in the scriptures and clearly it is not. You base this assumption on your use of the word Catholic which is not in scripture and shows you don't have a clue as to the real churches in scripture. Oh evil is in scripture and so germs, illness are a result of the fall. Using the longest word in the English language is pointless and does not make your point. It just shows RC pride and arrogance. Pride is in scripture. So much in scripture about pride.

The word virus is not in scripture, nor is the word computer, nor is the word aeroplane but they are not used to justify a false institution. You use the word Catholic to justify your institution and it is a false claim. The fact is your institution is not mentioned in scripture, it fails all the scriptural tests except the one for the bad tree. The only resemblance your institution has to anything in scripture is the wolves and false teachers, the devil and the gates of hell.

One; but, that one is worldwide body, represented by a local body in each town. It has no headquarters, no "Pope", no cardinals, no archbishops, no monks, no nuns, no friars, no vergers, no mediatorial priesthood, no wafer-worship, no mariolatry, no veneration of relics, no purgatory, no indulgences...
Clone Bodies of the Second coming of Christ, Luther.

JoeT

They were "catholic" (i.e. "universal"), not "Catholic".
Let's re-phrase that for Catholics: they are Catholic not Catholic?
I DO "think".
That's why I can never be Romanist.
Good for you, because if you not of the hundues, moslems, Lutheran clones - you just out in the dark mean forest all alone. But wait, you like 'alone'.
And that's why you have to constantly MISREPRESENT Protestants, because you can't handle the truth!
They do? Well OK, some do but not these

JoeT

Let's re-phrase that for Catholics: they are Catholic not Catholic?

If by "Catholic" you mean "Romanist", the answer is obviously no.
You're simply playing stupid word games.

Good for you, because if you not of the hundues, moslems, Lutheran clones - you just out in the dark mean forest all alone. But wait, you like 'alone'.

More childish insults.
Pathetic.

You claim the your institution is in the scriptures and clearly it is not. You base this assumption on your use of the word Catholic which is not in scripture and shows you don't have a clue as to the real churches in scripture. Oh evil is in scripture and so germs, illness are a result of the fall. Using the longest word in the English language is pointless and does not make your point. It just shows RC pride and arrogance. Pride is in scripture. So much in scripture about pride.

The word virus is not in scripture, nor is the word computer, nor is the word aeroplane but they are not used to justify a false institution. You use the word Catholic to justify your institution and it is a false claim. The fact is your institution is not mentioned in scripture, it fails all the scriptural tests except the one for the bad tree. The only resemblance your institution has to anything in scripture is the wolves and false teachers, the devil and the gates of hell.
Sorry Grammar error should read:

You claim that your ...

They were "catholic" (i.e. "universal"), not "Catholic".
Its real simple, Vatican II defines the "real" Church in Lumen gentium:

This is the one Church of Christ which in the Creed is professed as one, holy, catholic and apostolic, which our Saviour, after His Resurrection, commissioned Peter to shepherd (John 21:17), and him and the other apostles to extend and direct with authority (see Matthew 28:18-19), which He erected for all ages as ‘the pillar and mainstay of the truth’ (1 Timothy 3:15). This Church, constituted and organized in the world as a society, subsists in the Catholic Church, which is governed by the successor of Peter and by the Bishops in communion with him, although many elements of sanctification and of truth are found outside of its visible structure. These elements, as gifts belonging to the Church of Christ, are forces impelling toward catholic unity.​
It is the ONE Church professed in the Creed. Do You say "I believe . . ." ? If so, then you aren't really believing if you are a part of another body. Who is this other Body since it is not the Body of Christ?

I DO "think".
That's why I can never be Romanist.
A dysfunctional quality of thinking because there is no salvation outside the Church?
And that's why you have to constantly MISREPRESENT Protestants, because you can't handle the truth!

JoeT

Where in the Bible does it say "
o headquarters, no "Pope", no cardinals, no archbishops, no monks, no nuns, no friars, no vergers, no mediatorial priesthood, no wafer-worship, no mariolatry, no veneration of relics, no purgatory, no indulgences"?

JoeT

Back