Why Jews will never accept Jesus

Newbirth.. Why did God give us the Bible
So we would stop leaning upon our own understanding.
why are you asking me a question and answering said question yourself?
The Bible contains the OT because it reveals God's attitude towards what to do with enemies that are evil. Enemies that would kill you and your family. When Jesus said to "love your enemies" he was speaking in reference to personal enemies. Not national enemies.
enemies are enemies...Jesus was not being selective ,if he was he would have said so..
What happened in Japan? It required dropping a second bomb, because the Japanese were refusing to surrender after the first one.
No, it was a show of power...plain and simple...
You know how many major wars have been everted since the atomic bomb was invented and utilized in warfare?
none...there are still wars...More psychological war...than physical wars but there still physical wars.
We could possibly be in WWW5 by now if it we did not have that technology... "Think!" Not, 'emote.'
No we wouldn't ...that would be your understanding...

Where did Jesus or the apostles ask anyone to convert to Christianity?
It transforms you... if we like it, or not. These religious folks think of it as learning the program to join a religion.

I innocently asked Jesus to save me one day while on campus in college. Soon I was changed on the inside in a most mystifying way. A rather painful way at the same time. A peaceful yet painful emersion into a new way of perceiving life. Ten years later I discovered why I became like a fish out of water for those ten years. The water I entered into? Someone handed me a Bible in English that I could relate to. Earlier I was given a KJV. With that archaic language I was still in no water for me to breathe in...

What did he confess? That Yeshua is God?

“Stop grumbling among yourselves (religious, legalistic Jews),” Jesus answered.
No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and
I will raise them up at the last day. It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be
taught by God.’[Isaiah 54:13] Everyone who has heard the Father and learned
from him comes to me."

John 6:43-45

enemies are enemies...Jesus was not being selective ,if he was he would have said so..
Here are some of the enemies Jesus spoke about. They are personal enemies.

“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth.
I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn

“‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’

“Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me;
anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

“Stop grumbling among yourselves (religious, legalistic Jews),” Jesus answered.
No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws them, and
I will raise them up at the last day. It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be
taught by God.’[Isaiah 54:13] Everyone who has heard the Father and learned
from him comes to me."

John 6:43-45
He was not talking about himself, but Torah.

Tanakh is clear Torah is God's way, the truth, and light.

You need to get the monkey ? off your back.

You're not considered a stranger. Do you reside within the people of Israel?
are you serious? you are speaking with a forked tongue...The stranger residing among the people but not keeping the law cannot eat the passover therefore the law does not apply to him...
Exodus 12:43
And the Lord said unto Moses and Aaron, This is the ordinance of the passover: There shall no stranger eat thereof:

...The stranger living among the children of Israel and are following the law can eat the passover because the law applies to them..
Exodus 12:48
And when a stranger shall sojourn with thee, and will keep the passover to the Lord, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near and keep it; and he shall be as one that is born in the land: for no uncircumcised person shall eat thereof.
49 One law shall be to him that is homeborn, and unto the stranger that sojourneth among you.

So clearly the stranger does not always sojourn with the children of Israel
No. Exposing your wrong ideas or opinions is not vexing a stranger, newbirth.
what wrong idea? or opinion...I am showing you the scripture...Clearly anyone who is not an Israelite is a stranger...if he sojourn with Israel or if he does not he is a stranger.
I never said strangers were native born. Focus.
Therefore anyone who is not native born is a stranger..
No, he's the forefather and given promises. Noah was just given the rainbow.
that does not help your argument...he was not an Israelite...the law was given to the children of Israel...that is your boast..
Different context. This is drawing the comparison to Jews as strangers in Egypt, as non-Jews as strangers within Israel.
You are being silly Egypt was a piece of land a country...Israel was a tribe when the law was given. Not a country or a piece of land...Therefore Israelites were strangers among the Egyptians and would be strangers among any other people...Likewise any non Israelite would be a stranger to the Israelite
It's easy to understand if you try.
How would you know when you don't understand...
Either way, you're not a part of Israel or the covenant.
I never claimed to be part of Israel...or part of Israel covenant...that makes me a stranger..
Again, these are specific to the meat given to High Priests, and no one else.
It says no stranger shall eat...are you blind?where does it say no one else?
10 There shall no stranger eat of the holy thing: a sojourner of the priest, or an hired servant, shall not eat of the holy thing.
11 But if the priest buy any soul with his money, he shall eat of it, and he that is born in his house: they shall eat of his meat
You need to learn context, newbirth. Again, if you had bothered to read Exodus 20:10, the stranger who resides and accepts the Torah, doesn't eat the stuff you do. He has become part of the people of Israel, Isaiah 56:1-8. One law for the native and stranger, i.e., Exodus 12:49.
but he is still a stranger...you have to be blind...you are typing one law for the native and the stranger...but not understanding that the stranger is not a native..
Yep. You need to understand the differences between strangers.
you need to understand that strangers are not natives... one law for the native and stranger...

You had a problem with God judging Israel as a nation...
I never said that. Why are you fabricating again?

then it is ok for God to judge all Israel as one...Do you suppose the majority of Israel serves God and follow the law to the letter?
He's the judge. I haven't asked everyone that is Israel what their observance is.

nothing to see except your bias...
Rotfl... why don't you share your country's and culture contributions to humanity?

It transforms you... if we like it, or not.
Answer the question...where does Jesus or the apostles ask anyone to become a christian...
These religious folks think of it as learning the program to join a religion.
I can't say much about what others think...unless they say...
I innocently asked Jesus to save me one day while on campus in college. Soon I was changed on the inside in a most mystifying way. A rather painful way at the same time. A peaceful yet painful emersion into a new way of perceiving life. Ten years later I discovered why I became like a fish out of water for those ten years. The water I entered into? Someone handed me a Bible in English that I could relate to. Earlier I was given a KJV. With that archaic language I was still in no water for me to breathe in...
I don't see a call to be a Christian in there...

are you serious? you are speaking with a forked tongue...The stranger residing among the people but not keeping the law cannot eat the passover therefore the law does not apply to him...
Exodus 12:43
And the Lord said unto Moses and Aaron, This is the ordinance of the passover: There shall no stranger eat thereof:

...The stranger living among the children of Israel and are following the law can eat the passover because the law applies to them..
Exodus 12:48
And when a stranger shall sojourn with thee, and will keep the passover to the Lord, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near and keep it; and he shall be as one that is born in the land: for no uncircumcised person shall eat thereof.
49 One law shall be to him that is homeborn, and unto the stranger that sojourneth among you.
Yep, if you ain't circumcised you don't participate in the Passover. A nokri like you doesn't get to eat of it. You eat unclean foods.

So clearly the stranger does not always sojourn with the children of Israel
Clearly you don't bother reading the context.

what wrong idea? or opinion...I am showing you the scripture...Clearly anyone who is not an Israelite is a stranger...if he sojourn with Israel or if he does not he is a stranger.
Yes, because he's not native born. But he's part of the people as Isaiah 56:1-8 shows.

Therefore anyone who is not native born is a stranger..
Yep, and part of Israel.

that does not help your argument...he was not an Israelite...the law was given to the children of Israel...that is your boast..
I never said Abraham was an Israelite. But, his promises don't pertain to you.

You are being silly Egypt was a piece of land a country...Israel was a tribe when the law was given. Not a country or a piece of land...Therefore Israelites were strangers among the Egyptians and would be strangers among any other people...Likewise any non Israelite would be a stranger to the Israelite
I didn't say otherwise. But Egypt didnt offer citizenship to Israel. Israel did to strangers.
How would you know when you don't understand...
I'm teaching you.

I never claimed to be part of Israel...or part of Israel covenant...that makes me a stranger..
No, you'd be a nokri. You're not a stranger in the context of the Israel.

It says no stranger shall eat...are you blind?where does it say no one else?
10 There shall no stranger eat of the holy thing: a sojourner of the priest, or an hired servant, shall not eat of the holy thing.
11 But if the priest buy any soul with his money, he shall eat of it, and he that is born in his house: they shall eat of his meat
Because the context is the Priests and everyone else.

but he is still a stranger...you have to be blind...you are typing one law for the native and the stranger...but not understanding that the stranger is not a native..
See above.

you need to understand that strangers are not natives... one law for the native and stranger...
Yep, and since you don't keep the laws, then the context has nothing to do with you. You just nailed shut your coffin.

Last edited:
Back