Why do you guys worship Jesus as a god.

HooooHummmm?
Yes—it—-is ?
The spiritually carnal against the spiritually carnal—how boring—-?
Carnality is spiritual, it is the spirit of this world.

Love is spiritual and is not of this world. That is the One you fight against.

Man I have heard 12 year olds who is more in tune with the reality of Love that God is than the carnality that accuses Jesus in his ways as wrong that you display. Typical christian mentality of the creed that you have developed making yourself a god in judgment over everyone.

You have finally made it to the big times. I bow to you! LOL.

HooooHummmm?
Yes—it—-is ?
The spiritually carnal against the spiritually carnal—how boring—-?
Your purpose is to follow laws you follow to govern your god no matter who manufactured them. Gods purpose is to be exactly like Him and in His same image. You are in the image of you as a god in judgment.

What you do not understand is the Big I Am makes the little I am as one. John 17. And I have to admit, you aint it!

Waiting for God to come someday and manifest Himself means that you have no faith in Him all to come as He promises He will and be in you. You make your gods wait which is exactly the purpose and trick of the devil. If the devil can get you to wait for a god of flesh that never will be, then you go to a grave never meeting the God of heaven as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, and the devil has won, for the grave is not going to reveal God at all, it is to late by then to know Him. The proof is in Jesus in Luke 17:20-21 tat you do not believe at all but your believe the one who will keep you from Gods kingdom.
FYI Gary, He already manifested Himself in John 1:14 when God the Word of John 1:1 became FLESH as Jesus Christ! He shed His SIN FREE Blood on the cross as a FREE Gift of SALVATION for all who call on His name to save them! You MUST accept the REAL Jesus Christ ( God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8 ) and NOT your counterfeit Jesus ( just a man ONLY as per your twisted say so )! Case closed Gary!

FYI Gary, He already manifested Himself in John 1:14 when God the Word of John 1:1 became FLESH as Jesus Christ! He shed His SIN FREE Blood on the cross as a FREE Gift of SALVATION for all who call on His name to save them!
Yes and if you would recieve Him as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 you would become His living word just as Jesus did and we all do who has received from God who is a Spirit that you do not believe that He is, and became like Him to know this difference.

You MUST accept the REAL Jesus Christ ( God-Man as per John 1:1+14 & Heb.1:6+8 ) and NOT your counterfeit Jesus ( just a man ONLY as per your twisted say so )! Case closed Gary!
Yes you must recieve the ways of Jesus in the Father, but that isn't going to happen that is very obvious in your worship of flesh instead of Spirit that God is.

You just do not believe Jesus in John 4:24 "God is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth."

If you would take the time to read and examine that what Jesus said here, you would see Jesus was right that God is a Spirit, and not a man LOL. You just do not believe Jesus because you are to busy being your own god to dictate over that what Jesus said.

You act as if Jesus didnt worship his God and obey Him, for Jesus was clear to the woman who was seeking the messiah when he said I am he. Moses was the messiah for the Hebrew and brought forth Gods will, Abraham was the messiah and brought forth Gods will, Jesus was messiah and brought forth Gods will.

You are so elementary of mind you cant see who the messiah really is who works in the hearts off man who has received from God His Spirit, who is the deliverer from sin.

You refuse to believe that God is a Spirit is all, and that is from lack in having the God who does the delivering from self as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16. Which is evil in your eyes of carnality.

Yes and if you would recieve Him as Jesus did in Matt 3:16 you would become His living word just as Jesus did and we all do who has received from God who is a Spirit that you do not believe that He is, and became like Him to know this difference.

Yes you must recieve the ways of Jesus in the Father, but that isn't going to happen that is very obvious in your worship of flesh instead of Spirit that God is.

You just do not believe Jesus in John 4:24 "God is a Spirit: and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth."

If you would take the time to read and examine that what Jesus said here, you would see Jesus was right that God is a Spirit, and not a man LOL. You just do not believe Jesus because you are to busy being your own god to dictate over that what Jesus said.

You act as if Jesus didnt worship his God and obey Him, for Jesus was clear to the woman who was seeking the messiah when he said I am he. Moses was the messiah for the Hebrew and brought forth Gods will, Abraham was the messiah and brought forth Gods will, Jesus was messiah and brought forth Gods will.

You are so elementary of mind you cant see who the messiah really is who works in the hearts off man who has received from God His Spirit, who is the deliverer from sin.

You refuse to believe that God is a Spirit is all, and that is from lack in having the God who does the delivering from self as He did in Jesus in Matt 3:16. Which is evil in your eyes of carnality.
FYI again Gary, God the Word in John 1:1 WAS NOT God the Father nor God the Holy Spirit ( God the Word was precarnate Jesus Christ who became incarnate or FLESH as Jesus Christ in John 1:14 )! God the Word " was with God " ( the father & Holy Spirit ) in John 1:1! So yes He ( God the Word in John 1:1) who became Flesh as Jesus Christ ( the God-Man ) in John 1:14 received God the Holy Spirit ( who descended down upon Him as a Dove ) in Matt.3:16 and God the Father in the 3rd heaven said that He was well pleased! Case closed on Gary's FALSE claim ( man's word as opposed to God's Word in John 1:1-18 & Heb.1:6+8 ) that the Real Jesus Christ is just a man only and NOT Deity also - God the Word of John 1:1! To be SAVED, one MUST accept the Real Jesus Christ ( God -Man as per John 1:1-18 & 8:58 and Heb.1:6+8 ) as Lord & Savior by calling on His name as per Acts 2:21!

Waiting for God to come someday and manifest Himself means that you have no faith in Him all to come as He promises He will and be in you. You make your gods wait which is exactly the purpose and trick of the devil. If the devil can get you to wait for a god of flesh that never will be, then you go to a grave never meeting the God of heaven as Jesus did in Matt 3:16, and the devil has won, for the grave is not going to reveal God at all, it is to late by then to know Him. The proof is in Jesus in Luke 17:20-21 tat you do not believe at all but your believe the one who will keep you from Gods kingdom.
FYI again Gary, He already came and died on the Cross about 200 years ago and He will come again Post-Trib. ( Matt.24:29 ) to Reign for 1000 years in Rev.19:14-21 & 20:1-6! Then He will create the New Heaven & earth with no seas as per Rev.21:1 in conjunction with 2 Peter 3:10-13 & Isaiah 65:17! Case closed " AS IS " in these posted scriptures Gary!

FYI again Gary, God the Word in John 1:1 WAS NOT God the Father nor God the Holy Spirit ( God the Word was precarnate Jesus Christ who became incarnate or FLESH as Jesus Christ in John 1:14 )! God the Word " was with God " ( the father & Holy Spirit ) in John 1:1! So yes He ( God the Word in John 1:1) who became Flesh as Jesus Christ ( the God-Man ) in John 1:14 received God the Holy Spirit ( who descended down upon Him as a Dove ) in Matt.3:16 and God the Father in the 3rd heaven said that He was well pleased! Case closed on Gary's FALSE claim ( man's word as opposed to God's Word in John 1:1-18 & Heb.1:6+8 ) that the Real Jesus Christ is just a man only and NOT Deity also - God the Word of John 1:1! To be SAVED, one MUST accept the Real Jesus Christ ( God -Man as per John 1:1-18 & 8:58 and Heb.1:6+8 ) as Lord & Savior by calling on His name as per Acts 2:21!
Your purpose is to follow laws no matter who implemented them.

Gods purpose is to be exactly like Him and in His same image.

In the big I Am who makes the little I am as one, See John 17, the little I am is -- I am that I am because of the big I Am who is in me.

You would have to receive from the Big I Am to to know and be what the little I am in His same image and walk as the Big I Am does.

FYI again Gary, He already came and died on the Cross about 200 years ago and He will come again Post-Trib.
He is come again, you just cant see him. And just as with Thomas you aint gonna believe he is come until you see that the Spirit God is doesn't have flesh and bone.
( Matt.24:29 ) to Reign for 1000 years in Rev.19:14-21 & 20:1-6! Then He will create the New Heaven & earth with no seas as per Rev.21:1 in conjunction with 2 Peter 3:10-13 & Isaiah 65:17! Case closed " AS IS " in these posted scriptures Gary!
In Matt 3:16 we read where God came to Jesus and spend up in him a new heaven and earth, God Himself revealing that new heaven and earth in that man. Same happens in us all who is born of God as Jesus was in Matt 3:16.

You just leaves yourself outside that door is all and refuse to walk through it is thee real truth here.

Rev 3:"20, He is at your door this day knocking. Read not what happens if you open your door to Him. But I doubt that you will even read the truths in Rev 3:20 from a contrite spirit you house that is under His convictions.

He is come again, you just cant see him. And just as with Thomas you aint gonna believe he is come until you see that the Spirit God is doesn't have flesh and bone.

In Matt 3:16 we read where God came to Jesus and spend up in him a new heaven and earth, God Himself revealing that new heaven and earth in that man. Same happens in us all who is born of God as Jesus was in Matt 3:16.

You just leaves yourself outside that door is all and refuse to walk through it is thee real truth here.

Rev 3:"20, He is at your door this day knocking. Read not what happens if you open your door to Him. But I doubt that you will even read the truths in Rev 3:20 from a contrite spirit you house that is under His convictions.
FYI again Gary, Jesus resurrected His dead flesh & bone body as per His say so in John 2:19-22! So show us where He disposed of that physical supernatural Immortal body of Flesh & Bones when He ascended to Heaven in Acts chapter one! He did Not and He will be coming back ( IMMEDIATELY ) in it at the END of the still future Great Tribulation ( Matt.24:29 in conjunction with Rev.19:11-21 & 20:1-6 ) to reign on King Davids throne for 1000 LITERAL years before the new earth ( Rev.21:1 & Isaiah 65:17 ) & Heaven gets created in Rev.21:1! Case closed on Gary's TWISTED view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of these AS IS posted scriptures!

FYI again Gary, Jesus resurrected His dead flesh & bone body as per His say so in John 2:19-22! So show us where He disposed of that physical supernatural Immortal body of Flesh & Bones when He ascended to Heaven in Acts chapter one! He did Not and He will be coming back ( IMMEDIATELY ) in it at the END of the still future Great Tribulation ( Matt.24:29 in conjunction with Rev.19:11-21 & 20:1-6 ) to reign on King Davids throne for 1000 LITERAL years before the new earth ( Rev.21:1 & Isaiah 65:17 ) & Heaven gets created in Rev.21:1! Case closed on Gary's TWISTED view ( 2 Peter 3:16 ) of these AS IS posted scriptures!
Na, He was resurrected by Spirit. Even his own disciples could not recognize him. one thought he was a gardener, he appeared in a different form to others, the fisherman with the nets didnt have a clue what that man was who fed them fish for breakfast.

AWWW, but as with us all today recognize in man the same Spirit who was resurrected. in that man. Your knowledge for spirit is muted is all.

You would see him to if only would put aside your own beliefs for a god.

Na, He was resurrected by Spirit. Even his own disciples could not recognize him. one thought he was a gardener, he appeared in a different form to others, the fisherman with the nets didnt have a clue what that man was who fed them fish for breakfast.

AWWW, but as with us all today recognize in man the same Spirit who was resurrected. in that man. Your knowledge for spirit is muted is all.

You would see him to if only would put aside your own beliefs for a god.
There you have it Readers - Gary clearly CONTRADICTS Jesus' own say so that the body He raised after 3 days in the grave is FLESH & Bones as per Luke 24:39 --------- ----------------------

Luke 24:39
New King James Version

39 Behold My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself. Handle Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have.” ----------------- There it is AS IS Gary -------------- His resurrection body is flesh & bones and NOT a Spirit! Case closed!

There you have it Readers - Gary clearly CONTRADICTS Jesus' own say so that the body He raised after 3 days in the grave is FLESH & Bones as per Luke 24:39 --------- ----------------------

Luke 24:39​

New King James Version​

39 Behold My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself. Handle Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have.” ----------------- There it is AS IS Gary -------------- His resurrection body is flesh & bones and NOT a Spirit! Case closed!
I do not consult with other christians in their beliefs for a god, I have no need to when consultation is with God Himself.

I have willed myself to Him in His way for His will for me to be like Him and in His image.

Rod, the moment that choose to be loyal to Him you become witness against yourself.

Seek ye fort the kingdom of God, and rod-ney all these things of God will be added to you just as it was added to Jesus in Matt 3:16 where he to looked for the kingdom of God in Matt 3:16.

You are not seeking, you are dictating. There is One that you have not met as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. And as long as you see Matt 3:16 as a lie, you never ever will meet God nor His heaven at all.

rod-ney -- you are here to show what a wonderful man of God you are by the creed of man that you worship as a god.

im not here to show what a wonderful man od God can make of me, Im here to reveal the son of God in me. I am His son., not witness for what God has done for me but through the baptism of His Spirit, mind, became witness unto Himwhere my identity is with Christ, not with the identity of some church creedal doctrinal beliefs, and not witness of what Jesus can do, that is elementary witness: but witness unto Him, the God of it all, the God Jesus obeyed and worshiped.

My identity is with Him, not with you at all who cant relate to the same God Jesus was witness of.

I do not consult with other christians in their beliefs for a god, I have no need to when consultation is with God Himself.

I have willed myself to Him in His way for His will for me to be like Him and in His image.

Rod, the moment that choose to be loyal to Him you become witness against yourself.

Seek ye fort the kingdom of God, and rod-ney all these things of God will be added to you just as it was added to Jesus in Matt 3:16 where he to looked for the kingdom of God in Matt 3:16.

You are not seeking, you are dictating. There is One that you have not met as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. And as long as you see Matt 3:16 as a lie, you never ever will meet God nor His heaven at all.
There you go again readers - Gary CLEARLY defies God's Word in Luke 24:39 Proving that the risen Jesus Christ is Immortal Supernatural " FLESH & Bones " ( God the Word in the Flesh and NOR a god as Gary WRONGFULLY calls Him in his twisted response here)! Case closed on Gary's Twisted View ( 2 Peter 3:16 )!

Why do you guys worship Jesus as a god when it is very clear that God sent Jesus to us tho show us His way that we may be as the one He sent?

เนpg slot

God sent Himself as Jesus as His representative of Himself to men- as a man.
Philip said to him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.”
Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and you still do not
know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father.
How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? John 14:8-9​

What a better way to communicate about yourself to another creature who can not know you as you are?
Than to make yourself into that creature? And then relate to them on their level as they understand?

No one has ever seen God. The only Son, who is truly God
and is closest to the Father, has shown us what God is like." John 1:18​

What men felt and thought towards Jesus is what men felt and thought towards God.
God simply put men in a position to freely think and feel as they wished towards Him.

grace and peace ................

God sent Himself as Jesus as His representative of Himself to men- as a man.
He does the same in us all who has received from Him that what Jesus did in Matt 3:16.
Philip said to him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.”
Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and you still do not
know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father.
How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? John 14:8-9​
Amen, John 17, I am in the Father and He is in me as one just as Jesus prayed to his God for me too be in the Father as he was in the Father
What a better way to communicate about yourself to another creature who can not know you as you are?
Jesus said if you cannot believe what I say, then believe that what I do.
Than to make yourself into that creature? And then relate to them on their level as they understand?
Yes it is up to us, not God, to be as He is and in His same image, He already has laid out what it is to be of Him and like Him.
No one has ever seen God. The only Son, who is truly God
Actually God is a Spirit not a man and as Jesus was very clear that Spirit doesnt have flesh an bone as you see me. Most do not believe God is a Spirit and resides in man. These Read Matt 3:16 where the Spirit that God is open in Jesus who He is and all of His heaven in that man.

The notion that man is a god is actually Greeks myths who also worshiped men as a god.

No one has seen Spirit, but as with Moses on the mountain with God, all he could see of God is where He had been.
and is closest to the Father, has shown us what God is like." John 1:18​
Yes and that cone only by God Himself manifest in you and open up who He is no different from what He opens up in Jesus by the same Spirit be in you who was in Jesus.
What men felt and thought towards Jesus is what men felt and thought towards God.
God simply put men in a position to freely think and feel as they wished towards Him.
Quite contrary. God demands that we be exactly like Him and in His same image and walk as He walks in His same light aside of all the beliefs man conjures about Him.
grace and peace ................
Is who we become when God is our same disposition of.

There you go again readers - Gary CLEARLY defies God's Word in Luke 24:39 Proving that the risen Jesus Christ is Immortal Supernatural " FLESH & Bones " ( God the Word in the Flesh and NOR a god as Gary WRONGFULLY calls Him in his twisted response here)! Case closed on Gary's Twisted View ( 2 Peter 3:16 )!
You should try consulting with God instead of these credal beliefs of man made doctrines.

You should try consulting with God instead of these credal beliefs of man made doctrines.
There you go again readers - Gary thinks the scriptures that I posted - Luke 24:39 is a man made doctrine -------------
rod.ney said:
There you go again readers - Gary CLEARLY defies God's Word in Luke 24:39 Proving that the risen Jesus Christ is Immortal Supernatural " FLESH & Bones " ( God the Word in the Flesh and NOT a god as Gary WRONGFULLY calls Him in his twisted response here)! Case closed on Gary's Twisted View ( 2 Peter 3:16 )!

There you go again readers - Gary thinks the scriptures that I posted - Luke 24:39 is a man made doctrine -------------
rod.ney said:
There you go again readers - Gary CLEARLY defies God's Word in Luke 24:39 Proving that the risen Jesus Christ is Immortal Supernatural " FLESH & Bones " ( God the Word in the Flesh and NOT a god as Gary WRONGFULLY calls Him in his twisted response here)! Case closed on Gary's Twisted View ( 2 Peter 3:16 )!
Yes' here I go again repeating that what Jesus is telling you who you are supposed to be of Christ as he was of Christ, anointed of God and is clear that you should be anointed of Him, instead of you trying to make your gods anointed of you.

Yes' here I go again repeating that what Jesus is telling you who you are supposed to be of Christ as he was of Christ, anointed of God and is clear that you should be anointed of Him, instead of you trying to make your gods anointed of you.
Hey readers, Gary is supposed to be responding to this and it does NOT in no way stay on TRACK with it --------------------
rod.ney said:
rod.ney said:
There you go again readers - Gary CLEARLY defies God's Word in Luke 24:39 Proving that the risen Jesus Christ is Immortal Supernatural " FLESH & Bones " ( God the Word in the Flesh and NOT a god as Gary WRONGFULLY calls Him in his twisted response here)! Case closed on Gary's Twisted View ( 2 Peter 3:16 )! ------------- So again Gary, I posted Luke 24:39 as is and you formerly said it is a man made doctrine! You said that you go by what Jesus says and He CLEARLY said His resurrection body is " FLESH & Bones " and NOT a Ghost or spirit! Case closed! -------------- So Gary, stay on Track with the Red this time in your next response!

Back