The certainty of everlasting torment in the lake of fire for those that never believe the gospel of Christ.

SavedByTheLord

The certainty of everlasting torment in the lake of fire for those that never believe the gospel of Christ.

Some preach that there is no such thing as everlasting torment. But the Bible is quite clear that such a judgment does indeed exist. Pay attention to the following words from Jesus Christ.

42 And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea. 43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: 44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. 45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: 46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. 47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: 48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. – Mark 9:42-48

And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. – Matthew 25:46

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; 23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. 25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. 26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. – Luke 16:22-26

Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? – Matthew 23:33

The basis of whether someone goes into everlasting torment in the lake of fire is have they ever believed the gospel of Christ.

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. – John 3:36

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. – Rev 1:8

Now I love you too much to not tell you the truth so that you can be saved and escape this terrible fate. This warning is not just for you, but possibly all those whom you know and love. I beg you please repent and believe the gospel of Christ before it is too late. Anyone could die at any time. Just imagine continual torment in the lake of fire forever and ever.

Please see the topic, “Where will you spend eternity?” so you and those that you love can be save.

Some preach that there is no such thing as everlasting torment. But the Bible is quite clear that such a judgment does indeed exist. Pay attention to the following words from Jesus Christ.

42 And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea. 43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: 44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. 45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: 46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. 47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: 48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched. – Mark 9:42-48

And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. – Matthew 25:46

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; 23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. 24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. 25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. 26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. – Luke 16:22-26

Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? – Matthew 23:33

The basis of whether someone goes into everlasting torment in the lake of fire is have they ever believed the gospel of Christ.

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him. – John 3:36

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. – Rev 1:8

Now I love you too much to not tell you the truth so that you can be saved and escape this terrible fate. This warning is not just for you, but possibly all those whom you know and love. I beg you please repent and believe the gospel of Christ before it is too late. Anyone could die at any time. Just imagine continual torment in the lake of fire forever and ever.

Please see the topic, “Where will you spend eternity?” so you and those that you love can be save.
Your god is a man, my God is a Spirit who came to that man.

Your god is a man, my God is a Spirit who came to that man.
Jesus Christ is God Almighty.

Here is yet another proof. Thomas called Jesus Christ "God". And Jesus Christ is not correct Thomas so Jesus Christ is God.

And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. - John 20:28

The score is 10-0
You have lost because you cannot find anything from the word of God (almost 800,000 words) that deny that Jesus Christ is God.
I will keep posting the truth which you refuse to acknowledge

Jesus Christ said:

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. - John 8:24

Christ also said to these Pharisees:

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. - John 8:58

So if a person does not believe that Jesus Christ is God Almighty, the great I AM, they shall die in their sins.
Please I beg you to read the OP and repent

Jesus Christ said:

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. - John 8:24

Christ also said to these Pharisees:

Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. - John 8:58

So if a person does not believe that Jesus Christ is God Almighty, the great I AM, they shall die in their sins.
Please I beg you to read the OP and repent
Actually here is what Jesus said of himself and his God.

John 12: 49For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. 50And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

BTW -- so do I.

Actually here is what Jesus said of himself and his God.

John 12: 49For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. 50And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

BTW -- so do I.
Because The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are God.

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. - 1 John 5:7

The score is now 32 to -3

Because The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit are God.
God is my Father, I am His son by the Spirit my God who is my Father is.
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. - 1 John 5:7

The score is now 32 to -3
Yes and as long as you are not His son then you cant bear witness of the Father at all.

God is my Father, I am His son by the Spirit He is and these three are one. Read Jesus prayer top his God for me to be in John 17. Obviously Jesus didnt pray for you to be identified with God but I am just as Jesus said he was and prayed to his God about that in John 17.

Should I copy and past what Jesus prayed to his God for you to be again that you say I never quite of him?

This is not about who Jesus was it is about who are you and are you like him as God commands of you?

God is my Father, I am His son by the Spirit my God who is my Father is.

Yes and as long as you are not His son then you cant bear witness of the Father at all.

God is my Father, I am His son by the Spirit He is and these three are one. Read Jesus prayer top his God for me to be in John 17. Obviously Jesus didnt pray for you to be identified with God but I am just as Jesus said he was and prayed to his God about that in John 17.

Should I copy and past what Jesus prayed to his God for you to be again that you say I never quite of him?
You really need to use quotes from the word of God. The word of Gary is rejected.

There are almost 800,000 words in the King James Bible and over 31,000 verses. You have nothing to support your theory which denies the word God. Many people have tried for almost 2000 years. Not even Satan could find it.

That is why you have failed

Last edited:
You really need to use quotes from the word of God. The word of Gary is rejected.
Only because you cant relate to what it says, there is no way God is your father, nor are you His son who is a Spirit, and for you these three defiantly are not one for sure. But we who has received from God that what he did are on in Him and He in us as one. See Johns prayer to his God for you to be in John 17 if you dare to read it, for if you do and would believe what Jesus prayed to his God for you to be puts you under conviction for sure.

49For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.50And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

There are almost 800,000 words in the King James Bible and over 31,000 verses.
And you do not understand a one of them.
You have nothing to support your theory which denies the word God.
That is because. of your own ignorance for what they say. It would take God Himself to pen that up in you, not even Jesus could escape this fact in Matt 3;16.
Many people have tried for almost 2000 years. Not even Satan could find it.
Looks like after 2000 years at least some of you would have gotten His messages!

That is why you have failed
Na the reason Jesus has failed is you do not believe him at all.

49For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.50And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

You completely ignore what Jesus said about who he is and his God who sent him.

Only because you cant relate to what it says, there is no way God is your father, nor are you His son who is a Spirit, and for you these three defiantly are not one for sure. But we who has received from God that what he did are on in Him and He in us as one. See Johns prayer to his God for you to be in John 17 if you dare to read it, for if you do and would believe what Jesus prayed to his God for you to be puts you under conviction for sure.

And you do not understand a one of them.

That is because. of your own ignorance for what they say. It would take God Himself to pen that up in you, not even Jesus could escape this fact in Matt 3;16.

Looks like after 2000 years at least some of you would have gotten His messages!

Na the reason Jesus has failed is you do not believe him at all.

You completely ignore what Jesus said about who he is and his God who sent him.
Of course, God the Father sent His Son, which became flesh. The score remember is 38-0

Of course, God the Father sent His Son, which became flesh. The score remember is 38-0
God sent His Spirit to his child, His son just as He does all His children who are born pop God his sons and daughters. You are only born of flesh and worship flesh for flesh is all that you can relate to in a god. But you could be born again if you would drop your theatrics of a man as a god and recieve the one of Spirit as Jesus did.

You can read this and deny it all that you like, but I know what Jesus said of himself and his God he prayed to obeyed, and said sent him. You sure know how to look the fool even though you reads this and deny it. How funny. I dont think ever have I met anyone so opposed to the ways of God in Christ in all my 76 years. Whoever you are listening to has you duped into many many many lies about who God is and Jesus was.

BTW - H BTW -- 49For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.50And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

What if God really is a Spirit and man is the temple of Him? I am His temple the place God resides, so was Jesus. See Matt 3:16 how that happened.

Last edited:
God sent His Spirit to his child, His son just as He does all His children who are born pop God his sons and daughters. You are only born of flesh and worship flesh for flesh is all that you can relate to in a god. But you could be born again if you would drop your theatrics of a man as a god and recieve the one of Spirit as Jesus did.

You can read this and deny it all that you like, but I know what Jesus said of himself and his God he prayed to obeyed, and said sent him. You sure know how to look the fool even though you reads this and deny it. How funny. I dont think ever have I met anyone so opposed to the ways of God in Christ in all my 76 years. Whoever you are listening to has you duped into many many many lies about who God is and Jesus was.

BTW - H BTW -- 49For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.50And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

What if God really is a Spirit and man is the temple of Him? I am His temple the place God resides, so was Jesus. See Matt 3:16 how that happened.
Yes. Gary. God did send His Son, the Word who is God and became man.
38-0

Yes. Gary. God did send His Son, the Word who is God and became man.
38-0
No' God came to Jesus by the Spirit He is and open up His word in that man just as He does in us all who will recieve Him. We become His living word and walk in it just as Jesus walks in it.

the Bible is not the word of God, it is about how to recieve the word of God in you that you may write of Him just as these received from God and wrote about Him in what He says from God Himself. You dont have a clue what the Bible is for. It is an instruction manual how to recieve the word of God as your own mind, Spirit.

As l long as you reject His Spirit and replace it with flesh, you never will receive Gods word from God Himself as Jesus did in Matt 3:16. God doesnt speak to you at all, you are to busy dictating to your god of flesh what he can and cannot be or what he can and cannot do.

There will be more but these are absolute prof that Jesus Christ is God

The LORD Jesus Christ is the Creator of all things and thus God Almighty. Here are just a few of the many scriptures which prove it.

The gospel of John declares that Jesus Christ is God in its first verse. Referring to Christ, John wrote:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. - John 1:1

The Bible is quite clear that God created all things. This is clearly shown in Genesis 1 and other parts of the Old Testament (Exo 20:11, Exo 31:17, et al).

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. - Gen 1:1

But the New Testament declares that Jesus Christ created all things. So, the following verses prove that Jesus Christ is God Almighty.

All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made. - John 1:3

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. - John 1:10

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: - Col 1:16

In the following verse Jesus declares Himself as “I am”.

God used the same phrase about himself in the Old Testament. That phrase means always existed, always will exist. That means Christ is God.

And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you. - Exo 3:14

In the following verse, Thomas calls Jesus Christ, “God”. Christ did not correct him.

In the Old Testament, God refers to Himself as “the first” and “the last” in Isa 41:4, Isa 44:6 and Isa 48:12. Jesus Christ is called “Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending” in Rev 1:8. Christ is called “Alpha and Omega, the first and the last” in Rev 1:11. Jesus Christ is called “the first and the last” in Rev 1:17. Christ is also called “Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end” in Rev 21:6. Finally, Christ is called “Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last” in Rev 22:13. All these prove that Christ is God.

In Rev 1:18, Christ is called “the Almighty”. Thus, Jesus Christ is God.

In Rev 22:6, Jesus Christ is called “the Lord God of the holy prophets”. Again, this is another proof that Christ is God. Note, one of the purposes of the book of Revelation is to declare who Christ is, and that is, Christ is the Almighty, God.

In Micah 5:2, Jesus Christ is said to be “from everlasting”, meaning He has always existed. This is another proof that Christ is God.

In Heb 7:3, the phrase “having neither beginning of days” is attributed to Christ. Thus, Christ has no beginning and is thus God.

Heb 1:8 says, “But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne O God”. Thus, Christ is called God.

In Heb 1:6, it says of Christ, “let all the angles of God worship him”. The angels only worship God, so Christ is God.

In Heb 1:2, it says of Jesus Christ, “by whom also he made the worlds”. So, Christ is the Creator, that is, God Almighty.

In Isa 9:6, it refers to Christ as “The Mighty God”. Again, this proves Jesus Christ is God.

In Daniel 9:24, Christ is referred to as “the most holy”. That proves He is God.

In Rom 15:12, Jesus is referred to as “the root of Jesse”. In Rev 5:5, Christ is called “the Root of David”. And in Rev 22:16, Christ is called “the root and offspring of David”. But in the genealogy of Christ found in Luke 3, the root of Jesse and the root of David is God. So Christ is God.

In 1 Tim 3:16, describes Christ as “God manifest in the flesh”. So, Jesus Christ is God.

Phil 2:6 says of Christ, “Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God”. Again this proves Christ is God.

In 1 Cor 15:47, Jesus is referred to as “the Lord from heaven” and 1 Cor 12:3 says “Jesus is the Lord”. The Lord is God (see Exo 6:2, et al), so both declare that Jesus Christ is God.

In Titus, the phrases, “God our Saviour” and “Christ our Saviour”, appear together 3x, once in each chapter of Titus. So, Christ is God.

In John 3:13, Christ, while on earth says, “the Son of man which is in heaven”. Only God can be in 2 places at once. So, Christ is God.

In 1 Tim 6:15, Jesus Christ is called “the blessed and only Potentate”. That means Christ is God.

In Rev 19:13 and 1 Tim 6:15, Christ is called “the King of kings, and Lord of lords”. All these show that Christ is God.

In 1 Tim 1:17, Jesus is called “the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God”. So, the Lord Jesus Christ is God.

In Titus 2:13, Jesus Christ is called “the great God”. This is another proof that Jesus is God.

There are of course very many. Only spiritual blindness could prevent a person from releasing that Jesus Christ is God given all this evidence.

The LORD Jesus Christ is the Creator of all things and thus God Almighty. Here are just a few of the many scriptures which prove it.

The gospel of John declares that Jesus Christ is God in its first verse. Referring to Christ, John wrote:

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. - John 1:1

The Bible is quite clear that God created all things. This is clearly shown in Genesis 1 and other parts of the Old Testament (Exo 20:11, Exo 31:17, et al).

But the New Testament declares that Jesus Christ created all things. So, the following verses prove that Jesus Christ is God Almighty.

All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made. - John 1:3

He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. - John 1:10

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: - Col 1:16

God used the same phrase about himself in the Old Testament. That phrase means always existed, always will exist. That means Christ is God.

And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you. - Exo 3:14

In the following verse, Thomas calls Jesus Christ, “God”. Christ did not correct him.

In the Old Testament, God refers to Himself as “the first” and “the last” in Isa 41:4, Isa 44:6 and Isa 48:12. Jesus Christ is called “Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending” in Rev 1:8. Christ is called “Alpha and Omega, the first and the last” in Rev 1:11. Jesus Christ is called “the first and the last” in Rev 1:17. Christ is also called “Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end” in Rev 21:6. Finally, Christ is called “Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last” in Rev 22:13. All these prove that Christ is God.

In Rev 22:6, Jesus Christ is called “the Lord God of the holy prophets”. Again, this is another proof that Christ is God. Note, one of the purposes of the book of Revelation is to declare who Christ is, and that is, Christ is the Almighty, God.

In Micah 5:2, Jesus Christ is said to be “from everlasting”, meaning He has always existed. This is another proof that Christ is God.

In Heb 7:3, the phrase “having neither beginning of days” is attributed to Christ. Thus, Christ has no beginning and is thus God.

Heb 1:8 says, “But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne O God”. Thus, Christ is called God.

In Heb 1:6, it says of Christ, “let all the angles of God worship him”. The angels only worship God, so Christ is God.

In Heb 1:2, it says of Jesus Christ, “by whom also he made the worlds”. So, Christ is the Creator, that is, God Almighty.

In Isa 9:6, it refers to Christ as “The Mighty God”. Again, this proves Jesus Christ is God.

In Daniel 9:24, Christ is referred to as “the most holy”. That proves He is God.

In Rom 15:12, Jesus is referred to as “the root of Jesse”. In Rev 5:5, Christ is called “the Root of David”. And in Rev 22:16, Christ is called “the root and offspring of David”. But in the genealogy of Christ found in Luke 3, the root of Jesse and the root of David is God. So Christ is God.

In 1 Tim 3:16, describes Christ as “God manifest in the flesh”. So, Jesus Christ is God.

Phil 2:6 says of Christ, “Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God”. Again this proves Christ is God.

In 1 Cor 15:47, Jesus is referred to as “the Lord from heaven” and 1 Cor 12:3 says “Jesus is the Lord”. The Lord is God (see Exo 6:2, et al), so both declare that Jesus Christ is God.

In Titus, the phrases, “God our Saviour” and “Christ our Saviour”, appear together 3x, once in each chapter of Titus. So, Christ is God.

In John 3:13, Christ, while on earth says, “the Son of man which is in heaven”. Only God can be in 2 places at once. So, Christ is God.

In 1 Tim 6:15, Jesus Christ is called “the blessed and only Potentate”. That means Christ is God.

In Rev 19:13 and 1 Tim 6:15, Christ is called “the King of kings, and Lord of lords”. All these show that Christ is God.

In 1 Tim 1:17, Jesus is called “the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God”. So, the Lord Jesus Christ is God.

In Titus 2:13, Jesus Christ is called “the great God”. This is another proof that Jesus is God.

There are of course very many. Only spiritual blindness could prevent a person from releasing that Jesus Christ is God given all this evidence.

28 And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God.
29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;
Phil 1:28-29

Na -- John 12:49: For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me acommandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

You just do not believe Jesus is all. It is that antichrist spirit that has you captive and separated from the Christ to be Gods anointed yourself as Jesus was anointed of God.

Na -- John 12:49: For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me acommandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

You just do not believe Jesus is all. It is that antichrist spirit that has you captive and separated from the Christ to be Gods anointed yourself as Jesus was anointed of God.
And no where in that is there a hint that denies the deity of Christ.
Remember I already proved that Jesus Christ is God many times in post #25 of Part 1 of the many proofs that Jesus Christ is God.

In 2 Pet 1:1, Christ is called, “God and our Saviour Jesus Christ”. In Jude 1:25, Jesus Christ is referred to as “to the only wise God, our Saviour”. Both prove Christ is God.

Jesus Christ said the following. If you do not believe that He is God, you will die in your sins. in John 8:58, Jesus Christ said He was "I am", which means He is God Almighty. The Pharisees tried to stone Him. In the last days there are also Pharisees - see Rev 1:7.

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24

58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by. - John 8:58

Back