Watch this if you can

Yeah, those murder scumbags make the devil look like Mother Teresa.

Your biased opinion which holds little weight.
So in response they break into a house and murder a little girl, but you're OK with that because you're an absolutely immoral beast.

Where did I say I was "OK" with that?

Kids have been murdered on both sides.

Where were your complaints when Palestinian kids were killed?

Are Jewish kids more precious than Palestinian kids?

Tell that to the Islamic extremists that are looking for their "virgins" as a reward.
The question is then. Why aren't Christians in Israel?

Romans destroyed Israel and left it in ruins for many decades until the Muslims came and made it a wealthy prosperous city, when the greedy Catholic Church heard of all the gold and wealth, THEN they wanted a piece of the land. Before that NO ONE, cared about Israel. Why is that?

There have been many people living In Israel after that from Christians to Jews to Muslims. Most Palestinians were forced to convert to Islam.

The Byzantine Empire banned Jews from living there. When the Muslims conquered it, Jews were allowed to return. Especially via the Ottoman Empire whose sultan married a Jew.

The question is then. Why aren't Christians in Israel?

Romans destroyed Israel and left it in ruins for many decades until the Muslims came and made it a wealthy prosperous city, when the greedy Catholic Church heard of all the gold and wealth, THEN they wanted a piece of the land. Before that NO ONE, cared about Israel. Why is that?

There have been many people living In Israel after that from Christians to Jews to Muslims. Most Palestinians were forced to convert to Islam.

The Byzantine Empire banned Jews from living there. When the Muslims conquered it, Jews were allowed to return. Especially via the Ottoman Empire whose sultan married a Jew.

Christians are in Israel.

Men fight over land that belongs to God. Men die and leave everything behind. Muslims can be very benevolent. Many of them mourn today. Their leaders are a different "story".

I've told them for many years that this issue isn't about Jew and Arab. The issue is power..... control.....

You want it yourself.

Christians are in Israel.

Very few AND they are persecuted by the Jews!
Men fight over land that belongs to God. Men die and leave everything behind. Muslims can be very benevolent. Many of them mourn today. Their leaders are a different "story".

????? Go back to sleep
I've told them for many years that this issue isn't about Jew and Arab. The issue is power..... control.....

Your closer to the truth here.
You want it yourself.
Want what myself? You IGNORED all the facts I brought up. Go back to sleep!

Very few AND they are persecuted by the Jews!

????? Go back to sleep

Your closer to the truth here.

Want what myself? You IGNORED all the facts I brought up. Go back to sleep!
I haven't ignored anything. You want power yourself. That is what men seek. Stop pretending you're any different. Keep listening that echo you've got.

Back