Watch this if you can

Biden gives weapons to Ukrain. They get sold to Hamass. Some commission for the sale ends up in Ms Zelensky's coin purse and she joins crooked zelensky on another shopping pilgrimage to America and he goes to plead for more weapons.

............ if Hamas were not vicious and evil scum of the earth.
Hamas is the largest charity organization in Palestine. Yes they do have a military wing, but they've been occupied by a foreign power. They've had their land stolen. I dont think I'd be too welcoming either.

The answer is a 2 state solution but America keeps VETOing UN resolutions! Since they are also in the pocket of the elites who want Israel to exist.

Apparently even with all the billions of dollars going to Ukraine, they are still running out of AMMO.(Go figure that one out), But lots of AMMO for Israel on the way!!

Can you people all not see your being played?

Sad video for sure but I'd wager more innocent Palestinians have been killed by Israel and are held in Israeli jails. This nonsense could have been prevented if Israel would only agree to the 2 state solution, but truth is Israel wants ALL of Palestine.

Palestinians/Iran want all of Israel.

Palestinians/Iran want all of Israel.
I wouldn't say Iran but most likely Palestine. Technically it is their land. And has been for quite some time. Though I believe the bigger "push" is coming from Israel.

The thing is that Palestinian Muslims and Jews co-existed peacefully, prior to the announcement of the state of Israel. It was the Jews that were illegally pouring in.

Apparently the Jews had rightfully purchased land in Israel(they say), so what happened to offset the peace? I dont think the Jews are entirely innocent in this situation.

Jews could have come and made life BETTER for the Palestinians and they could have co existed in peace, but they chose to make it worse for them to drive them out.

Didn't watch the video.

If by "this war", you're speaking of Hamas' attack on Israel - as if there's no larger context - then Hamas are clearly in the wrong. They're the bad guys.

Of course, the causes of "this war" come from the larger context we ignored above. It is that context which reveals both sides have committed atrocities against each other, and have been doing so for decades if not thousands of years. Such things cannot be ignored, and it is an unjust framing of the conflict if we're asked to ignore that history.

In the larger sense, both sides are entirely at fault for this latest eruption of violence.

I wouldn't say Iran but most likely Palestine. Technically it is their land. And has been for quite some time. Though I believe the bigger "push" is coming from Israel.

The thing is that Palestinian Muslims and Jews co-existed peacefully, prior to the announcement of the state of Israel. It was the Jews that were illegally pouring in.

Apparently the Jews had rightfully purchased land in Israel(they say), so what happened to offset the peace? I dont think the Jews are entirely innocent in this situation.

Jews could have come and made life BETTER for the Palestinians and they could have co existed in peace, but they chose to make it worse for them to drive them out.

It has never been their land. This world is the property of Jesus Christ.

In the larger sense, both sides are entirely at fault for this latest eruption of violence.

Yeah, how dare those Jews think it should be OK to live in the same neighborhood as Palestinians. I mean OCCUPY neighboring homes. They should expect to be murdered and raped, right?

Didn't watch the video.

If by "this war", you're speaking of Hamas' attack on Israel - as if there's no larger context - then Hamas are clearly in the wrong. They're the bad guys.

Of course, the causes of "this war" come from the larger context we ignored above. It is that context which reveals both sides have committed atrocities against each other, and have been doing so for decades if not thousands of years. Such things cannot be ignored, and it is an unjust framing of the conflict if we're asked to ignore that history.

You may close your eyes and cover your ears, but why not let others decide for themselves?

Back