Christ Is The Holy Spirit.

Where does it say "human body"??? I don't see the word "human" bolded there...

P.s.: don't you believe Jesus is a Spirit?

You're pretty confused ain't ya?
Which Body is He iif in

If Man is created in the image of God then which body is he in?

If Yahusha Messiah after His resurrection became Life giving Spirit, it doesn't mean He is disembodied Spirit. It's His breath which He can breathe upon His elect to receive eternal life. Though His Body was not earthy from Bethlehem, He took temporal breath of Adam - mortality! His Body prepared from heaven was in likeness of Adam's but not exactness because it was Spirit transcripted Body. Else, He would have been sinner like Adam was. This is what you fail to see. No Trin, Uni knows of this because they are busy in misrepresentation of God.

Yahusha Messiah came in the likeness of the first natural creation but transitioned into the new creation taking the lead of being our Captain.

I don't know if you don't understand this basics how you are going to stand before Him.

The Son of God manifested in the flesh as The MAN Jesus Christ.
You are believing exactly opposite of what scriptures are teaching. There was no Son of God before Bethlehem but only in ptophetic scriptures. God/Yahuah manifested in flesh as The Son of God to reveal the sons of God.

You are believing exactly opposite of what scriptures are teaching. There was no Son of God before Bethlehem but only in ptophetic scriptures. God/Yahuah manifested in flesh as The Son of God to reveal the sons of God.
No Jesus Christ The MAN before Bethlehem.
The Son of God manifested in the flesh.

If Yahusha Messiah after His resurrection became Life giving Spirit, it doesn't mean He is disembodied Spirit. It's His breath which He can breathe upon His elect to receive eternal life.

No, He's a Spirit. It doesn't mean "his breath". He is God's Breath (Ps 33:6, Lam 4:20), which God breathes on His people.

Ezekiel 37:14
I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and I have done it, declares the Lord.’”

1 Cor 15:45
Christ a Life-Giving Spirit.

P.s.: I never said "disembodied", but you keep saying that if it makes you feel better.

No, He's a Spirit. It doesn't mean "his breath". He is God's Breath (Ps 33:6, Lam 4:20), which God breathes on His people.

Ezekiel 37:14
I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and I have done it, declares the Lord.’”

P.s.: I never said "disembodied", but you keep saying that if it makes you feel better.
John 20:25-27; Luke 24:36-43 and many other passages demolish your heresy that Christ is no longer a man.

John 20:25-27; Luke 24:36-43 and many other passages demolish your heresy that Christ is no longer a man.

Is Christ a man or a Life-Giving Spirit??? Can't be both. Men are flesh.

Was Christ a Life-Giving Spirit BEFORE He became flesh?

I do NOT contradict Christ, as you do. He says a spirit has NO body. I believe Him. You don't.
But Christ does have a body, our body, this mind of body is anointed of God, Christ, which is Gods anointing, Mind, in me is His body, His temple, the place God resides and Jesus was very clear that the kingdom of God doesnt come with observation but is within me, Luke 17;20-21.

Not Jesus Christ but Yahusha Messiah as The Son of God. When will you start recognising that Jesus is the fake name came from corruption?

John 1:41 He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ.

Christ is just a Greek 'Christos' is the interpretation of Mashyach in Hebrew (Greek transliteration: Messias).

This should ring the bells that He is Hebrew Messiah of Israel (the Hebrews). Christianity doesn't exist except in the negative sense of clay mixed with iron (Daniel's interpretation of Nebuchadnezzar's dream of a image).

God manifested in flesh as The Son of God - not God The Son as a 2nd Person of Trinity.
Ys and I am His son, manifested in my flesh just as He manifested Himself in Jesus flesh in Matt 3:16. Jesus didnt know Him either until God came and opened up who He is and all of His heaven in that man. Read it.

Back