Christ Is The Holy Spirit.

Meaningless nonsense.
I totally agree with you totally, He is not your head, mind, at all.

His ways always is nonsense for those who reject Him in His ways and go withtout His same head of mind. These as yourself make up your own rules for your own beliefs for the god you have created in your image.

Jesus had a tererablt time Wirth the same as you, trying to convince them that he had the ways to the Father in whom these reject even today to bw like him and walk as He walks in His same light as Jesus and others we read of received from God Himself.

More trash. NO ONE takes your new age garbage seriously.
A few find has His ways. And actually it is very old garbage for you for Adam was the first to become like God to know this difference, read Gen 3;22 for confirmation, and all after Adam who received from God were like Him and all today who has seen him are like hIm. And when, or if you ever see Him as He is ye shall be like Him as well, 1 John 3. Even Jesus had to go through that knowledge in Matt 3:16.

But that isn't going to happen in you is it?

Ys and I am His son, manifested in my flesh just as He manifested Himself in Jesus flesh in Matt 3:16. Jesus didnt know Him either until God came and opened up who He is and all of His heaven in that man. Read it.
You didn't manifest in flesh as you had no choice but Yahuah had that choise to manifest in flesh. If you don't see the difference, your religion is in vain.

Meaningless nonsense.
Messiah is The Head of every man and man is the head of his wife. Man and his wife represents Messiah and His Assembly/Church.

See you got to come out of your heathenish thinking.

God is the Head and Messiah I's His Body. Messiah is The Head and His Assembly/Church Is His Body. Image of Man.

1 Cor 15:45 is Scripture.
Yes it's scripture! The soul is the animating the body. The first man was not spiritual but Earthy. The 2nd Man was Yahuah from heaven taking the role of the Captain of salvation Who is able to save all these who are partskers of new creation. Yahusha Messiah is able to give eternal life to those who are in Him.

What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, understand? IN FACT, GOD and JESUS are two distinct Persons:
That's your devlish doctrine of multi-personal God. First of all I don't believe the original name of Messiah was Jesus and neither His title Christ - John 1:41. He was born a Jew and no Jew can have a Greco-Roman Name Jesus nor title Christ. This is pure Greco-Roman cultural mythology. The WORD was WITH God and not beside God. The WORD is equal WITH God and not beside God. The WORD is the Divine Order of creation and salvation. Creation is interwined with salvation - Gen 2:1-3 on Day 1 of Genesis. God is invisible Spirit and thus we have The WORD in created realm.
Hebrews 1:1-8:
1 GOD (the Father), who spake of old (OT) to the fathers through the prophets at many times and in divers manners,

2 In these last days (2,000 years or two days) has spoken to us by His Son, whom GOD (the Father-the Word) appointed heir of all things, through whom also GOD made the world; (Gen.1:1-In the beginning -JESUS- GOD created the heavens (these have nothing to do with the physical space of the Universe) and the earth.(this earth has nothing to do with the planet Earth. All things were made by JESUS; and without Him was not anything made that was made).

Spoken in the Son. Not God The Father spoke by His Son. Read the Greek properly. The Father doesn't speak but spoken in The Son (not by the Son). It's Israel who is the firstborn son - Exod 4:22. The Monogenes Son represents Israel. The Firstborn in Hebrew heritage inherits all the blessings of the father. Since Israel was in flesh couldn't inherit spiritual heavenly blessings and there need to be a Mediator Who has heavenly transcripted Body such as Yahusha Messiah in Whom there has to be reconciliation between God and man. We don't have to look at the Father outside of Yahusha Messiah but in Himself. Carnal people/unregenerate will look for The Father outside of Yahusha Messiah, The Son of God, The Messiah.

If Yahuah created everything why do you look for another Person? You can't reach the One Who is in unapproachable Light. The One Who is in unapproachable Light was externalised as the means of salvation - Gen 1:3; 1Cor 4:6.
3 That being the brightness of the glory of GOD, and the EXPRESS IMAGE of His person-(Person of GOD-Isaiah 7:14 combined with Isaiah 9:6-7-here JESUS was in the bosom of the Father, this Word was made flesh in the fourth day - 4,000 years after Adam), and upholding all things by the Word of His power, when He Himself had washed away our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high:

If The Son is Brightness of invisible God's glory then you have to understand that outside of The Son is darkness. There ain't anyone outside of Him Who is called God. Not express image of the Person but Substance. KJV wrongly interpretes God (Father ) as a Person. He is the ivery image of the invisible substance of God. It was essential because otherwise God would have been unknown. It's The Son Who reveals The Father. Without The Son there cannot be a Father or vice versa. These titles are salvific in nature but not two Persons.
4 Being made so much more excellent than the angels, as he inherited a more excellent name than they.

5 For... You are my Son, today have I begotten you? And again, will I be to Him a Father, and He will be to me a Son?

Today is the day of salvation - which is in time. There were no Father or The Son before creation interwined with salvation but only God. The diversification of God is falsely called as Trinity/Binity.
6 And again, when GOD the Father brings the firstborn into the world (on the fourth day, John 5:17-4000 years after Adam), GOD says: Let all the angels of GOD worship him. -->(Worship JESUS. Why? Acts 4:11-12 answers:->11-This is the stone that was despised by you builders, which has become the cornerstone. 12 NEITHER IS SALVATION IN ANY OTHER : because there is none other NAME under HEAVEN given among men whereby we must be saved.)

The Firstborn has Hebraic significance as He is appointed as an Heir and His elect as joint-heirs with Him. Israel after the flesh couldn't inherit anything from spiritual realm of God including salvation. There needed to be a Mediator Who is Yahuah filling that Room. No creature qualifies. He must fulfill Himself.
7 And of angels says GOD: Who makes His angels winds/spirits, and His ministers a flame of fire.

8 But to the Son - Lord JESUS - GOD says: Your throne, O God, is forever and ever: a scepter of justice is the scepter of your kingdom. - JESUS is LORD of lords

it's the quotation taken by the author of Hebrews from the OT and applied to Yahuah manifested in flesh - not as a 2nd Person. Everything was created in Him, for Him and Through Him

Man was created in the image of God after the One Who would manifest as The Son of God

Your thinking is from a satanic perspective, a stumblingblock. Your devilish speculations, and devilish imaginations, and devilish presumptions, and satanic opinions and conjectures, are good for nothing. I know your traps Satan, all of your pitfalls. Get behind me.

Christianity is a religion derived after Greco-Roman culture - a mythology which has no roots in scriptures. It's like Israel of old going after Baal worship which is mis-representation of God.
It is your spirit is of confusion, a devilish spirit. Your testimony of the Word of GOD is false, at likeness of what occurred in Genesis 3 through the Devil. JESUS is not called ONLY as Everlasting Father.
GOD the Father revealed by His prophet Isaiah saying: Isaiah 9:6: For unto us a child is born (the Word was made flesh), unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His NAME shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. GOD was speaking by Isaiah of His Son JESUS, even as God. The author of Hebrews wrote: Hebrews 1:8 - But to the Son-the Lord JESUS- GOD says Your throne, O God, is forever and ever: a scepter of Justice is the scepter of your Kingdom. - By the way, JESUS is LORD of lords

Isaiah defines Who is called as The Everlasting Father. Father ain't another Person in Godhead:

John 14:9 Yeshua said to him, “Have I been with you all this time, and still you do not know me, Philipus? He who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father?’

in Bodily form He is equal WITH God (Father). But He didn't hold on to this reputation for the very mission He came to accomplish.

There is no one equal to God (Trinity defies this). But Yahusha Messiah is equal WITH God which shows He is not a distinct Person in Godhead but the same God diversified as The Father and The Son for salvation of His elect

Messiah is The Head of every man and man is the head of his wife. Man and his wife represents Messiah and His Assembly/Church.

See you got to come out of your heathenish thinking.

God is the Head and Messiah I's His Body. Messiah is The Head and His Assembly/Church Is His Body. Image of Man.
Yes, Christ is the Head of His Church, which is His Body.

Yes it's scripture! The soul is the animating the body. The first man was not spiritual but Earthy. The 2nd Man was Yahuah from heaven taking the role of the Captain of salvation Who is able to save all these who are partskers of new creation. Yahusha Messiah is able to give eternal life to those who are in Him.
Christ is The AUTHOR of our salvation, The ONLY Savior.

What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, understand? IN FACT, GOD and JESUS are two distinct Persons:
That's your devlish doctrine of multi-personal God. First of all I don't believe the original name of Messiah was Jesus and neither His title Christ - John 1:41. He was born a Jew and no Jew can have a Greco-Roman Name Jesus nor title Christ. This is pure Greco-Roman cultural mythology. The WORD was WITH God and not beside God. The WORD is equal WITH God and not beside God. The WORD is the Divine Order of creation and salvation. Creation is interwined with salvation - Gen 2:1-3 on Day 1 of Genesis. God is invisible Spirit and thus we have The WORD in created realm.
Hebrews 1:1-8:
1 GOD (the Father), who spake of old (OT) to the fathers through the prophets at many times and in divers manners,

2 In these last days (2,000 years or two days) has spoken to us by His Son, whom GOD (the Father-the Word) appointed heir of all things, through whom also GOD made the world; (Gen.1:1-In the beginning -JESUS- GOD created the heavens (these have nothing to do with the physical space of the Universe) and the earth.(this earth has nothing to do with the planet Earth. All things were made by JESUS; and without Him was not anything made that was made).

Spoken in the Son. Not God The Father spoke by His Son. Read the Greek properly. The Father doesn't speak but spoken in The Son (not by the Son). It's Israel who is the firstborn son - Exod 4:22. The Monogenes Son represents Israel. The Firstborn in Hebrew heritage inherits all the blessings of the father. Since Israel was in flesh couldn't inherit spiritual heavenly blessings and there need to be a Mediator Who has heavenly transcripted Body such as Yahusha Messiah in Whom there has to be reconciliation between God and man. We don't have to look at the Father outside of Yahusha Messiah but in Himself. Carnal people/unregenerate will look for The Father outside of Yahusha Messiah, The Son of God, The Messiah.

If Yahuah created everything why do you look for another Person? You can't reach the One Who is in unapproachable Light. The One Who is in unapproachable Light was externalised as the means of salvation - Gen 1:3; 1Cor 4:6.
3 That being the brightness of the glory of GOD, and the EXPRESS IMAGE of His person-(Person of GOD-Isaiah 7:14 combined with Isaiah 9:6-7-here JESUS was in the bosom of the Father, this Word was made flesh in the fourth day - 4,000 years after Adam), and upholding all things by the Word of His power, when He Himself had washed away our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high:

If The Son is Brightness of invisible God's glory then you have to understand that outside of The Son is darkness. There ain't anyone outside of Him Who is called God. Not express image of the Person but Substance. KJV wrongly interpretes God (Father ) as a Person. He is the ivery image of the invisible substance of God. It was essential because otherwise God would have been unknown. It's The Son Who reveals The Father. Without The Son there cannot be a Father or vice versa. These titles are salvific in nature but not two Persons.
4 Being made so much more excellent than the angels, as he inherited a more excellent name than they.

5 For... You are my Son, today have I begotten you? And again, will I be to Him a Father, and He will be to me a Son?

Today is the day of salvation - which is in time. There were no Father or The Son before creation interwined with salvation but only God. The diversification of God is falsely called as Trinity/Binity.
6 And again, when GOD the Father brings the firstborn into the world (on the fourth day, John 5:17-4000 years after Adam), GOD says: Let all the angels of GOD worship him. -->(Worship JESUS. Why? Acts 4:11-12 answers:->11-This is the stone that was despised by you builders, which has become the cornerstone. 12 NEITHER IS SALVATION IN ANY OTHER : because there is none other NAME under HEAVEN given among men whereby we must be saved.)

The Firstborn has Hebraic significance as He is appointed as an Heir and His elect as joint-heirs with Him. Israel after the flesh couldn't inherit anything from spiritual realm of God including salvation. There needed to be a Mediator Who is Yahuah filling that Room. No creature qualifies. He must fulfill Himself.
7 And of angels says GOD: Who makes His angels winds/spirits, and His ministers a flame of fire.

8 But to the Son - Lord JESUS - GOD says: Your throne, O God, is forever and ever: a scepter of justice is the scepter of your kingdom. - JESUS is LORD of lords

it's the quotation taken by the author of Hebrews from the OT and applied to Yahuah manifested in flesh - not as a 2nd Person. Everything was created in Him, for Him and Through Him

Man was created in the image of God after the One Who would manifest as The Son of God

Your thinking is from a satanic perspective, a stumblingblock. Your devilish speculations, and devilish imaginations, and devilish presumptions, and satanic opinions and conjectures, are good for nothing. I know your traps Satan, all of your pitfalls. Get behind me.

Christianity is a religion derived after Greco-Roman culture - a mythology which has no roots in scriptures. It's like Israel of old going after Baal worship which is mis-representation of God.
It is your spirit is of confusion, a devilish spirit. Your testimony of the Word of GOD is false, at likeness of what occurred in Genesis 3 through the Devil. JESUS is not called ONLY as Everlasting Father.
GOD the Father revealed by His prophet Isaiah saying: Isaiah 9:6: For unto us a child is born (the Word was made flesh), unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His NAME shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. GOD was speaking by Isaiah of His Son JESUS, even as God. The author of Hebrews wrote: Hebrews 1:8 - But to the Son-the Lord JESUS- GOD says Your throne, O God, is forever and ever: a scepter of Justice is the scepter of your Kingdom. - By the way, JESUS is LORD of lords

Isaiah defines Who is called as The Everlasting Father. Father ain't another Person in Godhead:

You didn't manifest in flesh as you had no choice but Yahuah had that choise to manifest in flesh. If you don't see the difference, your religion is in vain.
I do see the difference because God came to me just as He did in Jesus no different at all, and opened up who He is and all of His heaven in me just as He did in Adam in Gen 3:22, and in Abraham, and in Moses, and in Jesus in Matt 3;16, and 120 in an upper room and others who did recieve Gods same disposition of mind, His Spirit.

Perhaps it isn't I who cant see that difference? He hasn't come you as he has all of these and all today who has received Him, has He?

Here is what Jesus had to say about who he was in the Father and who his Father was who sent him, just as He sends us all who received the same from Him as Jesus did.

John 12:49: For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

John 7:16. Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

John 5 :17 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

John 5:19. “Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.”

John 6:38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

Back