Unrepentant

utilyan

Today I learned I don't have to ask God for forgiveness to be saved.

Is this right?

Asking God for forgiveness ...........IS A GOOD WORK.

Literally has LOVE GOD built in.

Is this right?

Repentance is the good work. Repentance from what? Repentance from ones own self beliefs for a God and acquire God manifest in you Himself.

Salvation is to be as the creator of Love -- or God is Love. Either one is like Him and in His same image or one is not.

Is this right?

No one in the Roman Catholic forum here on this website told you that. You made this claim all on your own. Yes, I saw the conversation. And it is not what the other person said to you.

Last edited:
No one in the Roman Catholic forum here on this website told you that. You made this claim all on your own. Yes, I saw the conversation. And it is not what the other person said to you.
Who said I learned anything from this website?

Keep trying to put words in my mouth.

Today I learned I HAVE to ask God for forgiveness to be saved

Is this right?

Pick your poison. Its not like I expect a person to believe what scripture says anyways.

Is this right?
Nope, when you're CONVICTED OF YOUR SIN, that's the foundation of FAITH, and your part is to SUrrender, Repent, and call on God IN FAITH to be saved. "Forgiveness" isn't the issue. CLEANSING FROM SIN is.
bla, bla, bla -

Nope, when you're CONVICTED OF YOUR SIN, that's the foundation of FAITH, and your part is to SUrrender, Repent, and call on God IN FAITH to be saved. "Forgiveness" isn't the issue. CLEANSING FROM SIN is.

bla, bla, bla -

Asking forgiveness not a good work? I'd say not saying sorry is a sin too.

Did Jesus have FAITH? I'm pretty sure you might argue his "convicted of his sin" wasn't the foundation for his faith....... so why would it be your foundation rather then the exemplar to follow?

I think the only sin God can't forgive is you stealing his way of Loving others. Good Thief.
Actually not stealing but is a gift from God.

The only sin God cannot forgive is to blaspheme and deny Love be your own spirit of mind that God is, Holy Love, or Holy Spirit that Love is. You seem pretty good at denying Love, your post is confirmation of your hatred for me who is of Gods Love, for God is Love. He in me and I in Him are one. Something obviously you have not recognized He is as of yet.

He would give you that same gift of Love if you would let Him.

Did Jesus have FAITH? I'm pretty sure you might argue his "convicted of his sin" wasn't the foundation for his faith....... so why would it be your foundation rather then the exemplar to follow?
Jesus had the sam faith of God as we all do who has Gods same disposition of mind. Faith produces what once was void.

Some cant even muster enough faith to manifest the least of gifts can they, let alone heal the sick or even be saved by God Himself to be like Him and in His same image and walk as He walks in it.

Jesus had the sam faith of God as we all do who has Gods same disposition of mind. Faith produces what once was void.

Some cant even muster enough faith to manifest the least of gifts can they, let alone heal the sick or even be saved by God Himself to be like Him and in His same image and walk as He walks in it.
Those were probably my fault.

Actually not stealing but is a gift from God.

The only sin God cannot forgive is to blaspheme and deny Love be your own spirit of mind that God is, Holy Love, or Holy Spirit that Love is. You seem pretty good at denying Love, your post is confirmation of your hatred for me who is of Gods Love, for God is Love. He in me and I in Him are one. Something obviously you have not recognized He is as of yet.

He would give you that same gift of Love if you would let Him.
You seem pretty good at denying Love, your post is confirmation of your hatred for me who is of Gods Love, for God is Love.
Well thank you.....

I'm the best at it. Only hatred is too kind, because when someone hates you they still "care".

Apathy.....thats the real meat and potatoes.

You are better off being hated by me, have you ever experience what others call "Christian Love"?

I do want to apologize though, folks gotta be pretty mean to you for strangers to come off so badly.

Well if I can forgive what you think God can't, should I give God some tips?

All "evil" is just ignorance and immaturity. Being devoid of all that is good is hope's most fertile ground.

You never give up on anyone, even if you "heard" God did.

Meaningless
Did Jesus have FAITH?
Absolutely. and the Holy Spirit without measure. (John 3:34)
I'm pretty sure you might argue his "convicted of his sin" wasn't the foundation for his faith.
Can't be "Convicted" about what never happened.
so why would it be your foundation rather then the exemplar to follow?
If you're not aware that Jesus was unique (as the human manifestation on the "WORD" who was with God, and who WAS GOD), the you have a far greater understanding problem. JESUS was indwelled by the Holy Spirit when He repented (not of SIN but of his lifestyle - head of Mary's family in Joseph's absence - and walked out into His Ministry/death). WE receive "MEASURED SPIRIT" as God sees fit.

Meaningless

Absolutely. and the Holy Spirit without measure. (John 3:34)

Can't be "Convicted" about what never happened.

If you're not aware that Jesus was unique (as the human manifestation on the "WORD" who was with God, and who WAS GOD), the you have a far greater understanding problem. JESUS was indwelled by the Holy Spirit when He repented (not of SIN but of his lifestyle - head of Mary's family in Joseph's absence - and walked out into His Ministry/death). WE receive "MEASURED SPIRIT" as God sees fit.

No Jesus TAUGHT do as he does. What you teach ABOUT Jesus is worthless next to what Jesus teaches.

Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Matthew 11

I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. John 13.

Devil wants to keep that chasm between you and Christ. The last thing he wants is for you to do things Christ's way rather then your own way.

If you need more bible verses telling you to DO as JESUS does, ill be more then happy to provide it for you.

Jesus is our PERFECT example. We are not GREATER at being worst students then he is at being THE GREATEST TEACHER. Have some FAITH.

You have absolute permission from God to NEVER SIN ever again.

For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” <---Mathew 11:30

How would you behave if you actually believed it, instead of treating it like some grueling chore.

Asking forgiveness not a good work?
What would be the basis of that belief? What your church teaches you or God's word?
I'd say not saying sorry is a sin too.
"Saying" something doesn't mean you mean it.

Repentance is of the Lord. HE grants us repentance. HIS work in us. According to the Scriptures. Not sure what your sectarian masters tell you.
Did Jesus have FAITH?
The question you ask is very strange. Don't you know that Jesus is God?
I'm pretty sure you might argue his "convicted of his sin" wasn't the foundation for his faith....... so why would it be your foundation rather then the exemplar to follow?
???

Back